A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News:  Which flip flop creation is your favorite?  Cast your vote here!
Total Members: 313,869
Currently Running With Scissors:
418 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Craft Projects
HOT NEW PROJECTS FROM ALL CATEGORIES
<< >>
NEWEST PROJECTS FROM ALL CATEGORIES
<< >>
FEATURED PROJECTS
chosen on July 26 by rackycoo
how are these chosen?
<< >>
CURRENT CRAFTSTER CHALLENGE
Craft Challenge #118 Swap Projects
{NEW} Craft Challenge #119 Flip Flop Fusion
<< >>
Arts & Crafts Articles

Shark week is coming!

Jul 21, 2017

Do you know what’s coming up? Oh yes, SHARK WEEK! And in order to honor it, I think we need a round-up of shark posts! I also need to get my shark-themed... read more...
Special Feature
Meet the Moderators: Lindyv321

Take a moment to meet one of your friendly neighborhood moderators! Smiley read more...
Special Feature
Craftster Quickies: How to Make JUMBO Lawn Dice

Kittykill teaches how to make jumbo lawn dice for your summer festivities! read more...
@Home This Weekend: Frugal Floral Wreath
Jul 21, 2017

This weekend, make a bright floral wreath and decorate your front door. brightshadows purchased the faux flowers from a... read more...
July 20th: National Moon Day
Jul 20, 2017

National Moon Day commemorates the day when man first walked on the moon, back in 1969. Astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin captured the... read more...
Tute Tuesday: Neapolitan Ice Cream Scrub
Jul 18, 2017

You just got invited to the biggest pool party of the season. You have the perfect swim suit, your beach curls are to die for, but oh lordy, look at those... read more...
Finding Frida Kahlo
Jul 18, 2017

Frida Kahlo (1907-1654) was a Mexican painter whose folk art paintings, often self portraits, mixed realism with fantasy. Because she painted so... read more...
Meatless Monday: Pepper Jack Cheese Sauce
Jul 17, 2017

How many of you binge watch TV shows? It’s okay, I won’t judge you. We won’t talk about my Murder She Wrote binge weekend. While you are catching up on your favorite... read more...
@Home This Weekend: Thermos Lamps
Jul 14, 2017

This weekend, make a unique lamp for your home! TheMistressT used vintage thermoses to make these fun bedside lamps for her... read more...
Tute Tuesday: Handspun Recycled Newspaper
Jul 11, 2017

What do you do with the Sunday paper after you read it? Do you throw it in the recycling? Stop that! Instead of throwing that paper away, why not... read more...
Unicorn Sighting
Jul 11, 2017

Remember the song where the lyrics went, “Some cats and rats and elephants, but sure as you’re born, the loveliest of all was the Unicorn.”? There are no cats and rats... read more...
Meatless Monday: Dairy Free Coconut Watermelon Ice Cream
Jul 10, 2017

Whew! Baby! It is H-O-T! This girl needs to be cooled off. My good friend and awesome Craftster member, MareMare shares her recipe for a big bowl of frozen yum... read more...
DIY Tabletop Garden
Jul 7, 2017

This weekend, add a ton of color to your patio by creating a table top garden. All you need are various pots and brightly colored plants. Oh, and some tables; don’t forget those! read more...

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...

Copyright ©2003-2017, Craftster.org an Internet Brands company.