A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Total Members: 315,484
Currently Running With Scissors:
171 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Tx 4 Xyron advice, now need help with digital camera!  (Read 846 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
cam687
« on: May 28, 2006 04:04:54 PM »

I am also looking for a digital camera to buy as a gift for a serious scrapper.  Thanks to your advice, I got a Xyron 900 today. 

Well, my sister just finished grad school.  She's coming to visit me next weekend, and I want to get her a camera for her present.  She's becoming a serious scrapper, and she has a Kodak Easy share now.  But I'm sure she'd like a bettter camera.
I read the Good Housekeeping article on http://magazines.ivillage.com/goodhousekeeping/consumer/elec/articles/0,,284530_290117,00.html.

It recommended the Panasonic with 12x zoom as one of the top picks, but I was thinking about the Panasonic Lumix dmc-tz1, too.  I just took a look at that dpreview link, and it looks pretty good  It just came out this spring, and I think that Good Housekeeping article was written before it was released.  I found it on http://www.digitalcamera-hq.com/panasonic-lumix-tz1-reviews.html, and I found really positive reviews on other sites.  I have a Panasonic lumix lc33, and it's very handy and very durable.

Do you think that she'd like that present? Should I make a little gift basket of it and include some other small supplies?  If so, what do you think I should I put in it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Give Me a Hand
Tute Tuesday: Stumpwork
Meatless Monday: Risotto

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...