OK...you can't win if you don't play so I thought I'd post in this thread as well about the upcoming Handmade For The Holidays Fair - we're all about ramping up the highest # of shoppers
with FREE Admission, FREE Hourly Door Prizes, FREE Gift Wrapping Service, FREE DIY Holiday Stocking Decorating Station, FREE Sit & Relax Lounge with comfy designer furniture, FREE Holiday Drinks & Treats, and FREE Parking!
And our friends at good 'ol K-Earth 101 will be playing holiday tunes and promoting the fair on-air the whole week before and during the fair to thousands of LA listeners...!! Whoo-hoooooo!
It's November 23-24, 11-6PM @ Fairfax High School (corner of Melrose & Fairfax) in Los Angeles, CA
We're ccepting vendor applications until Sept. 1 but space is juried on a first come, first served basis! 10'x10' booths are $200 each - shared booths welcome! For more info, see: http://holidayfair.homegrownmarket.com/
Have to include our top 10 reasons to apply
* 231 low cost all-inclusive 10'x10' booths for max vendor profit
* Extensive advertising campaign planned for max attendance
* On busiest holiday shopping days of year following Thanksgiving
* Will be offering unique free attractions to increase attendance
* Free use of staff for set-up / take-down
* LA's #1 rock station doing live on-air remote broadcast at show
* Interactive kiosks on-site to collect sales leads for vendors
* "Virtual Craft Fair" participation available for vendors outside LA
* Early-bird & other discounts available (free non-profit booths avail)
* Highly visible central location, free parking and much more!