A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,893
Currently Running With Scissors:
256 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Naruto Fan Swap Gallery  (Read 2155 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
zenochka
« on: May 22, 2006 10:00:06 AM »

Post pics here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

employed = hardly any time to sew :-(
zenochka
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006 10:04:44 AM »

I received my swap package from Chrislea today! I asked her to make stuff for my son since we watch Naruto together every saturday night and she sent stuff for us both! She sent headbands for both me and my son William, awesome door knob hangers for Will to color (not sure I will let him though lol! The artwork is AMAZING!) a cross stitch Naruto pattern for me to do, the red and black symbol and tons of candies. She even drew on the envelope which I refuse to throw away now lol! I can't wait for Will to come home from school and see all of his goodies! Thanks Chrislea! You did an awesome job!

and close up of the door knob hangers
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011 12:29:48 AM by Phizzychick - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Chrislea
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006 01:42:16 PM »

I'm glad you like everything!  I was agonizing over how I'd make headbands without metal and then we stumbled upon that metallic cloth by accident - talk about luck.  ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged
zenochka
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006 02:10:48 PM »

William was soo happy to get his Naruto stuff! Here's a pic of him wearing his headband, he hasn't taken it off since he got home from school lol! (don't mind the cheetos crumbs on his face lol  Tongue)

« Last Edit: January 30, 2012 10:25:36 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Chrislea
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2006 06:34:49 PM »

Recieved my package from Zenochka!  She sent me an AWESOME orange purse with the konoha leaf on one side and Naruto on the back!  And inside was a coin purse with the leaf design - and inside, a leaf patch and a Naruto cel phone charm!  I was just wishing yesterday that I could have a new purse, but you just can't find any cute orange ones in stores!  Looklook~!

Thank you sooo much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Map Paper Pinecones
Ode To Coffee
Meal Prep Monday: Chicken Pot Pie

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...