A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
NOVEMBER NEWS: Did you vote for the best DIY costume yet?
Total Members: 314,823
Currently Running With Scissors:
238 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: NEW s n' b book to be out late fall!  (Read 54235 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Lilyvanilli
« Reply #220 on: November 08, 2004 01:37:26 PM »

I found it yesterday in a local bookstore!!!! I LOVE IT and I can not even wait to start the knitting!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

booglass
Coin Operated Crafter

I made a hell of a lot of crafts to get here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: November 08, 2004 02:46:14 PM »

No way!!!!  You lucky knitting fiend!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RenaissanceGrrl

the giant pear

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 08, 2004 03:39:25 PM »

According to Amazon, my copy of SnBN shipped today. Here's hoping the postman is swift!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
haykyn

Smart Women Vote!

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 08, 2004 05:43:09 PM »

I checked my amazon account after the last post and according to amazon, my shipment is in the middle of being "prepared" or something like that.  I'm assuming it will ship tomorrow.  Amazon has a warehouse one city south of me, so hopefulyy *fingers crossed* it will be here by wednesday!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trust yourself.  You know more than you think you do.  -Dr. Spock
DeadDisco
I'm the ne plus ultra, of B+ cultcha'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: November 09, 2004 05:21:40 PM »

Hooray! My copy will be in the mail tomorrow! Homework, now you stand no chance of being done...ever.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

grrl13
« Reply #225 on: November 09, 2004 05:29:09 PM »

I just got it today. The new patterns kick the original one's ass. you guys will want to knit everything in it. nothing sux. if you live in CT, i managed to get it at BN Farmington by West Farms.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tigerEyes
Super Flirt! *wink*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: November 09, 2004 07:53:17 PM »

I just ordered mine from amazon.com today after checking out some of the projects at knitmatters.com!  I can't wait for it to arrive!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I get sh*t done!
Kimbabwe
« Reply #227 on: November 10, 2004 05:59:00 AM »

I received mine yesterday from B&N.com! Well, it was delivered yesterday but I didn't get it until this morning. Apparently I didn't see the package leaning up against the outside of the garage last night when I came home from work in the dark. So it sat outside in sub-freezing temps overnight. My bf came across it this morning when he left for work and had propped it on my windshield when I came out to get in my car. I haven't had much of a chance to flip through it yet, but it's sitting here on my desk and I hope to sneak a peek at lunch!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
flamgirlant
just your average crafty broad

I may be a woman but I ain't no lady

View Profile WWW
« Reply #228 on: November 10, 2004 06:45:31 AM »

Mine's in WI as we speak -- woot woot!!  Hopefully will arrive this afternoon -- I can't wait!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

swellgirl
« Reply #229 on: November 10, 2004 06:52:05 AM »

I flipped through my book real quick last night, but I'm pretty happy.  Wasn't sure if there were going to be a whole lot of patterns that I would actually do, I don't need a steering wheel cover (however, I respect those that do).  But I'm pleasantly surprised by the variety.  We're expecting our first child in April, so I can't wait to find out the sex and get started on the Baby's First Tattoo.

I also am very very happy that all the how-to's are thrown in the back and don't take up a lot of space.  I hate buying a book that spends the first 40 pages explaining how to cast-on and then gives you 20 pages of patterns.  I know it's helpful to a lot of people, but its my own pet peeve.  And the first SnB covered it so well.  So a huge thank-you to Debbie for sparing us.  I love all the new information in the beginning and tips scattered throughout the book.  I can't wait to get to my hotel so I can start reading.  Now if I could only have the same vigor for my pregnancy books...  Why read them, isn't that what the OBGYN is for?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Jewelry Art
November 14, 2018 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Cupcake Bath Bombs

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...