A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 314,293
Currently Running With Scissors:
466 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FOC swap 2 reveal!  (Read 42725 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Listener15
Just call me Listy

Keep me away from Craftster will ya! Ha!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #200 on: May 25, 2006 11:22:47 PM »

Got my reveal package! Yay!  So a recap on what I got...

First Send Out:

A GREAT crochet hook holder...Love the fabric.

A Pencil/Pen holder that is currently living in my backpack (and holding up swimmingly)

Second Send Out:

I love this shirt. I seriously do.  Wore it to school and got a few laughs from my friends.  Grin

I am a Crackster now!  Ignore the high look I  have...this pic was taken after a very long day and way past midnight, be surprised I was even upright and not passed out on the couch...

Heh, my craftisha.  It sleeps on my dresser and when I need her she's next to me while I'm crafting.

Third Send Out:

I still am excited about this one.  I haven't gotten to try anything yet because of work, school ending, going to Disnyland tomorrow (yes, be jealous bwahaha!), and my swap addiction (how do you guys stand it!).  As soon as I send out my thank you to my FOC I'm gonna break this puppy out!

Fourth Send Out:

So I was driving my poor FOC up the wall with trying to figure out my last two send out...I seriously thought I would be really easy since I go bonkers for a lot of things lol.  So she finally just PMed me and said "WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" (I swear I could feel her hands going for around my neck *sheepish look*)  So I told her that I would love some sewing supplies because I had just recently messed with a pair of pants and didn't even own the thread I used (thanks mom!) so she sent me a beginners kit.  (Pants are here https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=97608.0 )

So who was my wonderful FOC?

It was....

Our very own swap organizer extradinar hertigger!

Thank you SO much for everything! I truely love it all.  The shirts rock (in fact they inspired me to try stenciling too), the pencil/pen case I don't know how I can do without now, the sculpty is just way too cool, and look! I got another project and my own thread ....my mom says thank you for that by the way  Grin

You really have been a great swap partner and thank you again *off to make Nessa something*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bigmouth

Lisa at heart

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #201 on: May 26, 2006 04:04:10 AM »

I saw those awesome stencilled shirts and I thought of hertrigger, but I wasn't sure about the rest of it.  I knew you did great stencils, Nessa, but I didn't expect you to be behind that needle roll!  Great job!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/NilaCeramics
Buttons, dishes, pretty things
lasandri
originator of the term "crackster", as in craftster is like crack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: May 26, 2006 07:39:28 AM »

yeah nessa! i'm so impressed with your sewing skills now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hertrigger
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Vacation

« Reply #203 on: May 26, 2006 08:07:46 AM »

yeah nessa! i'm so impressed with your sewing skills now!

skills? lol

thanx guys. i guess im known for my stencils, thats one thing im actualy confident at doing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
Synne

mack. cute but feisty.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: May 26, 2006 10:29:57 AM »

Great job nessa! I love the vine-themed goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knit vs. Crochet - my crafty self: http://crochety.blogspot.com/
wist and swap info
mack. where my love of craft and love of food collide: http://mack.etsy.com
brena80

She isn't real... I can't make her real

View Profile WWW
« Reply #205 on: May 26, 2006 09:55:21 PM »

I got a letter from Pink_dinosaur today telling me that she was my secret craftster!   She made me such awesome stuff from my wists list!

First package - plaque and heart necklace!

Second and third package - raincloud bag, buttons, and a needle roll!

Fourth package - Small Toys to Sew and a bag of charms!

Thank you so much pink_dinosaur!   Everything was amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

night_owl
Crafty Mom

I love being a mom!!

« Reply #206 on: May 27, 2006 11:35:47 AM »

So earlier this month my sendee posted and said she had received my reveal package but work was really crazy and she wouldn't be able to post pics for a few days......I guess she still hasn't had time.  I can't wait any longer though, the secrecy is killing me!!!  So I'm just going to reveal myself Smiley

I was sending to leelee (sending, not receiving.  I posted all the loot I received from tristitia here).

For the first package I sent:

Fabric lined box (I think of it as a jewelry box)

Magnets to go w/the theme of her kitchen (wine/Italian)

Second package:

Tinafish hobo (sorry for the crappy pic Tongue)

Clutch purse

Two bracelets

Third package:

Knitting needle roll

Knitting stitch markers

For the 4th/reveal package I sent 1 yard each of the fan fabrics and a large box of dots (my favorite candy, I had to share the love Cheesy Wink).  I don't have any pics of my last package, I was concentrating so hard on getting it out on time I forgot to take any.....

leelee - I hope you like/liked what I sent you.  I also hope you are well (haven't seen you around Craftster for awhile) and that you aren't to overworked from....work Smiley

Kiss - Jess

*edit* I posted more pictures on my blog
« Last Edit: May 27, 2006 12:48:39 PM by night_owl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog

I'm back after a long time away and trying to find time to craft as I adjust to life as a mom!
onetomatotwo

(former username: kaesea)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #207 on: May 27, 2006 12:54:30 PM »

Fantastic stuff, night_owl! That needle roll is absolute gorgeous -- I love the fabrics that you used! What a bummer about Leelee -- Leelee? Are you out there? Come out and play!

Based on some earlier posts, it seems that some other people are still holding out on their reveals -- c'mon and post, folks! We want to see the goodies! (Yup... I'm addicted to looking at things that other people receive... think there's a 12 step program for this? Wink )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live on the west coast. She lives on the east coast. We discuss crafts in between. Right here: Trans-craft-inental.
Synne

mack. cute but feisty.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #208 on: May 27, 2006 01:55:29 PM »

night_owl, that stuff is fabulous! how did you do the beautiful flowers on the top of the jewelry box? was it freehand or stenciled? I adore that fan fabric too--it looks so classy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knit vs. Crochet - my crafty self: http://crochety.blogspot.com/
wist and swap info
mack. where my love of craft and love of food collide: http://mack.etsy.com
night_owl
Crafty Mom

I love being a mom!!

« Reply #209 on: May 27, 2006 02:28:44 PM »

The flowers on the box was a stencil....for the most part.  Leelee loves Asian inspired stuff and on her questionnaire said she needed a small box for jewelry to keep in her bathroom (red accents and yellow flowers).  So I googled for Asian flowers and liked this one. Smiley  I printed it enough times that technically I'd be able to do a separate stencil for each color.  Unfortunately, while my hands are amazingly steady w/a paint brush, the same cannot be said when I cut w/an exacto (sp?) knife. Tongue  So I ended up free handing the little white buds and about half of the greenery.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog

I'm back after a long time away and trying to find time to craft as I adjust to life as a mom!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: No Boil Mac and Cheese
@Home This Weekend: Give The Dog A Bone
September 20, 2017 Featured Projects

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...