A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 321,358
Currently Running With Scissors:
298 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Interest in a craft bazaar in Vancouver?  (Read 3723 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

laurachristine
« on: May 03, 2006 01:15:43 PM »

Hey!
I have been thinking about putting on a craft bazaar here in Vancouver for the summer (July?) and wanted to see if there was enough interest for me to continue this bazaar.  My idea would be to have around 40-50 vendors (tables) to sell their crafty endeavours.  I am not too sure about the table costs (to be determined) but I am guessing that it wouldn't be more than $25.  The price range should be between $1 - 200 and every craft is welcome.  It would be a one day affair and there would be music, food and lots of summer fun.   

So.....please let me know if you would like to participate in it!  If I get 25 people interested.....I will move full-steam ahead with the planning and book the day. 

Any other questions or comments please send!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gadg3etg1rl
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006 10:55:59 PM »

Post this in the 'Street Team' forum at Etsy.com

There's lots of us selling there & at craft fairs! I'm partaking in the Seamrippers one on the 27th at the Legion on Commercial Drive. Should be fun Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gadg3etg1rl
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2006 10:57:13 PM »

and DUH, my shop is:
gadgetgirl.etsy.com

Hope to hear from you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
laurachristine
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2006 11:20:01 AM »

Thanks!  I will post it there as well.  I love your fawn mitten!  (I am talking about things in your site  Cheesy    )
THIS ROCKS   Logged
starpiste
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2006 08:39:04 AM »

I'd be interested!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mcc
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006 08:51:59 AM »

if i had enough things finished I would be there.. but I don't unfortunatley and wont have the time to finish anything else. perhaps next time!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
scribble.boutique
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2006 11:20:47 AM »

I think that is a wonderful idea! I hope 25 of us want to participate!!!! I just got back from edmonton so I'm going to definitely work fast and get some stuff done. Where would it be located?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
laurachristine
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2006 12:01:44 PM »

I want to have it at the Heritage Hall on Main street in Vancouver sometime in either july or august.  I will confirm with the hall when they are available etc. and will either PM you with the deets or I'll post here again. Yeah!  I am happy that there is interest!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
scribble.boutique
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2006 04:41:23 PM »

I know...Yeah!!!!!!!! Let me know for sure!

Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
laurachristine
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2006 03:05:49 PM »

I have left a post on Etsy already but I wanted to let everyone know that I spoke with someone at Heritage Hall today and they said that all the saturdays for the rest of the year, were already booked (!).  However, July 23 (Sunday) is available and I was thinking that would be a good day. Is there still interest?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
September 19, 2018 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Color Splash Feathers
Everybody Poops.

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...