A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,693
Currently Running With Scissors:
218 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 178
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Crafty Wedding Craftalong!  (Read 331583 times)
Tags for this thread: wedding , martha_stewart  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
thekster
« Reply #800 on: February 02, 2008 10:14:37 PM »

Hmmmm I guess I'm just horrible at remembering prices. I think, at the time I thought, hey is a little less than half of the price for just the kit, seems like the whole thing would be a better deal. But after realizing that the hobby lobby coupon doesn't cover cricut stuff, I may just go for the tool kit. I really don't need all the other stuff, I guess. Thanks for letting me know!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Elbow grease is the best polish!
"If I hold my tongue just right, and I hold my breath...it will work." - Carol Duvall

www.facebook.com/kernkerncrafts  

the link is calling to you! click it and enjoy. enjoy, damn you!
rhettsmommy
« Reply #801 on: February 02, 2008 10:18:10 PM »

No problem!  I hope you get to use it on some wedding stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thekster
« Reply #802 on: February 02, 2008 10:32:35 PM »

Me too Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If I hold my tongue just right, and I hold my breath...it will work." - Carol Duvall

rhettsmommy
« Reply #803 on: February 03, 2008 03:53:12 PM »

Okay, here are some of the chair names plates I was working on last night with my Cricut!

I thought I put the larger pic on here, so you could see them, not sure how to chane it.  Both pics are in photo hosting
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008 03:54:23 PM by rhettsmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged
thekster
« Reply #804 on: February 03, 2008 04:04:19 PM »

Oh cool! I was wondering if you were going to place each little tiny letter on them individually or just use the cutout. That looks good! I think I'm only going to make two signs with mine for the chairs - "reserved" for each side of the aisle haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rhettsmommy
« Reply #805 on: February 03, 2008 05:21:54 PM »

I tried it both ways, and liked the outline one best.  Hopefully the insides of the d-r-o etc, will stay put.  Plus, I got to use scraps left over from the invites!

Once I got it figured out, it went pretty quickly, still have a few more names to do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sunnydays914
« Reply #806 on: February 03, 2008 08:30:03 PM »

rm, I love how those name cards turned out! I almost want to do more wedding decorations because of them.

You all are a bad influence!  Grin

On a not-so-crafty note, we finally met with our photographer yesterday and got the final pricing... $250! I now can justify spending more money on the invites to have the addresses printed for us!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rhettsmommy
« Reply #807 on: February 03, 2008 08:40:19 PM »

sunny- thanks!  And WOW on the $250, I can't find anyone under $800, and it's killing me!!  I still have not booked anyone yet, because I know there has to be someone out there cheaper, or less expensive!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sunnydays914
« Reply #808 on: February 04, 2008 07:11:19 AM »

sunny- thanks!  And WOW on the $250, I can't find anyone under $800, and it's killing me!!  I still have not booked anyone yet, because I know there has to be someone out there cheaper, or less expensive!!

The only reason we found someone for so cheap is that the Future Mr. Sunny is a photog himself as well as a web designer. We've been able to do a lot of trading/taking advantage of friends to keep our prices down. There has to be someone cheaper around your area. Any art or local universities with photo programs? The FH is still a student but his work is amazing (www. rzen.net)!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rhettsmommy
« Reply #809 on: February 04, 2008 01:17:44 PM »

i'll have to check with the local JC, maybe they have aphotog program.  I love the people shot on his website!  Very cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 178 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Insulated Lunch Sack
Take a Bath!
Meal Prep Monday: Indian-Inspired Savory English Pie

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...