A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 315,934
Currently Running With Scissors:
375 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 178
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Crafty Wedding Craftalong!  (Read 334070 times)
Tags for this thread: wedding , martha_stewart  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
sweets4ever
The Craftster Admin
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 26, 2007 05:11:43 AM »

I think you should take a pic & show us. Grin

...I'm such a photo whore. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sabriel
« Reply #341 on: October 05, 2007 06:59:06 PM »

I'm back after the wedding/honeymoon and putting up pictures finally!  Things were too crazy before to get the pics up.  Enjoy!  (It's going to be a little picture heavy!)

Invitation:

Programs:

Table numbers:

Army of favors!

And a close up:

THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweets4ever
The Craftster Admin
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 05, 2007 07:25:59 PM »

OOhh.. pretties!

Congrats!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rhettsmommy
« Reply #343 on: October 08, 2007 05:12:28 PM »

Very pretty!  I am using the dark red and brown also, but with turquoise mixed in.  Have not yet decided on my programs, love the simplicity of yours, may have to...steal...borrow??? it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thekster
« Reply #344 on: October 08, 2007 06:21:13 PM »

OK, Ms Photo Whore (aka Sweets Smiley ) I don't know where I put my bouquet at the moment, but I have finished my necklace and earrings, and have mostly finished my bracelet. (I left the supplies on the floor, and someone I think stepped on it, which broke part of the clasp. Sad.) My jewelry is really similar to the bouquet accents, except the accents are on wire stems.
LOTSSS of pictures/explanations.
The necklace/bracelet/earrings in the center are mine. The earrings to the left are my sisters (my maid of honor) and the three to the right are the other bridesmaids' if I decide to have them. I haven't finished their necklaces because I need different necklace stuff. They only get a couple of beads for their necklace, and no bracelet.

Detail sorta (really blurry, I know)

I didn't take this picture, but this is EXACTLY the same clasp as mine. Mine was too blury and shiney to tell what it was.

OK, since they're really blurry, here's the details: The bridal set are made with clear (rondelle?) beads, and pearl beads alternately. The earrings have  4 pearls and 3 clear beads (and a crimp bead cover at the bottom.) The MOH earrings have 3 pearls and 2 clear beads. The others have 2 clear beads and 1 pearl (and crimp bead covers on each end)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007 06:28:34 PM by thekster » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Elbow grease is the best polish!
"If I hold my tongue just right, and I hold my breath...it will work." - Carol Duvall

www.facebook.com/kernkerncrafts  

the link is calling to you! click it and enjoy. enjoy, damn you!
thekster
« Reply #345 on: October 08, 2007 06:36:13 PM »

Oh, I'm silly. I've already posted the accent stems on page 30.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If I hold my tongue just right, and I hold my breath...it will work." - Carol Duvall

sweets4ever
The Craftster Admin
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: October 08, 2007 06:38:05 PM »

Ooohh... pretties!!  I love your clasp!  You're making killer progress!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sabriel
« Reply #347 on: October 08, 2007 06:51:21 PM »

Thanks gals!

Rhettsmommy, I'm happy you like my programs enough to consider doing it for yourself!  I think the turquoise would really pop with the brown!

Thekster, that clasp is lovely!

Everyone's crafting is beautiful!  Keep the pictures coming!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thekster
« Reply #348 on: October 08, 2007 07:02:56 PM »

Thanks Smiley I love lilies, so when I saw that on someone's etsy thing, I searched for them on ebay and then just happened to find the clasps at Handcock Fabrics.
Man, I got really emotional when I was scratching off more stuff on my "to do" list cuz I was like, wow...this is really happening.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zarafa
« Reply #349 on: October 09, 2007 08:23:46 PM »

ok, i'm in for the craftalong too.  i figure if i keep cruising the thread for ideas to steal inspiration, the least i can do is add my stuff to try to inspire other people Smiley

we're in central ohio but we're getting married in my fiance's hometown in upstate new york next october.  its going to be in his family's apple orchards so we're going with a fall-ish theme.  the colors are dark brown, copperish/orange and gold accents.

here's my constantly growing list of things to craft:

• invitations
  • programs
  • unity candle - haven't really decided what i'm doing with this yet
  • vases/picture framse - for pictures of each of our grandparents who  have passed away
  • bouquets
  • bridesmaids wraps - 1 down, 3 to go
  • corn sacks for bridesmaid gifts
  • Card box
  • table runners
  • favors - probably going to tie some ribbon around some sparklers because the reception is going to be outside in a tent
  • flower girl baskets - there's two because i can't have one niece without the other
  • centerpieces #1- this is going to involve gluing fall leaves to pillar candles and arranging different sized ones on gold chargers
  • centerpieces #2 (because i'm a masochist apparently) - we're going to get small baskets and fill them with apples and i think i may stencil something on the baskets
  • bobbing for apples - i'd like to stencil something on a galvanized tub to make it a little prettier and then we're going to make like kids and bob for apples Smiley
  • some kind of pew decorations for the church... possibly involving some gossamer and sticks.  i'm counting on some creative friends and family to help with some of these
  • tent decorations - i don't know quite what all we're going to do for the tent.  probably some more gossamer and white lights, some leaf garland... who knows

eek that's a lot.  thank goodness i've got a whole year.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007 06:44:07 AM by zarafa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 178 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding
Thankful DIY

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...