A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,852
Currently Running With Scissors:
349 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 178
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Crafty Wedding Craftalong!  (Read 333380 times)
Tags for this thread: wedding , martha_stewart  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
GirlyGirlTomBoy
« Reply #520 on: November 28, 2007 08:58:58 PM »

I really like the "berries" and beads.  It's really cute.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweets4ever
The Craftster Admin
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: November 28, 2007 09:00:21 PM »

I need to see her dress and maybe her hair before I can decide. Cheesy  I'm such a pain...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Do more of what makes you happy.
thekster
« Reply #522 on: November 28, 2007 09:34:31 PM »

I think I like the beads one too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Elbow grease is the best polish!
"If I hold my tongue just right, and I hold my breath...it will work." - Carol Duvall

www.facebook.com/kernkerncrafts  

the link is calling to you! click it and enjoy. enjoy, damn you!
rhettsmommy
« Reply #523 on: November 29, 2007 08:44:39 AM »

Okay, I'll try to get a pic of her dress...she has long sandy blonde hair and I think it will be down with lots of curls (if we can get it to hold the curl, she has super straight and fine hair).  We have not had a practice with her hair yet.  I'll see what I can come up with for inspiration for you sweets!  I think I like the "berries" and beads one so far, too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sunnydays914
« Reply #524 on: November 29, 2007 08:57:22 AM »

I really like the berries and beads one too! I think I might steal that idea for my own flowergirl although I am not sure she would keep anything on her head!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweets4ever
The Craftster Admin
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #525 on: November 29, 2007 10:06:04 AM »

Okay, I'll try to get a pic of her dress...she has long sandy blonde hair and I think it will be down with lots of curls (if we can get it to hold the curl, she has super straight and fine hair).  We have not had a practice with her hair yet.  I'll see what I can come up with for inspiration for you sweets!  I think I like the "berries" and beads one so far, too.

Okies! Cheesy  I'm just a picture-aholic, I think. Grin  I like the berries one right now, if that helps!

Our flowergirl's hair curled GREAT much to the shock of everyone else.  Her mom swore up & down it would never curl/hold, but it did and it looked soooo (so so so) cute.  Don't wash it the night before (so it's good & dirty Cheesy), make tight, small curls (so even when they "fall," they still look curly) and spray the life out of it. Cheesy

I'll use links this time instead of spamming with more photos. Tongue  A day in the life of our poor sweet flowergirl's hair. Cheesy  http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l156/sweets4ever48/AlyssasHair/?action=view&slideshow=true
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rhettsmommy
« Reply #526 on: November 29, 2007 12:50:06 PM »

sweets, her hair is soo cute.  That's the looks I'm going for.  Will use your photo for the hairstylist. he, he!

sunny, that one was super easy to make, I usd a pre-made small wreath for the blue-berry part and took apart a red beaded one I found in the holiday section at Big Lots and wrapped it into the berry one.  It cost $3.50!!  Yeah!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweets4ever
The Craftster Admin
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #527 on: November 29, 2007 01:01:28 PM »

$3.50!!  That's awesome.

She was a trooper to sit & have all of her hair curled.  Hers took near the same amount of time as mine.  Thank goodness for all of the animals on her cape... they were quite entertaining. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rhettsmommy
« Reply #528 on: November 29, 2007 01:46:56 PM »

Guaranteed her hair will take longer than mine will, as she's got at least 12 inches on me!  I know what you mean about the cape, the girl that cuts my sons hair has a Nemo one, keeps him still for at least 2.5 minutes!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rhettsmommy
« Reply #529 on: November 29, 2007 03:55:09 PM »

OKAY PEOPLE, I'M ON A ROLL NOW.  HERE IS THE MOCK UP OF MY INVITE.  THE OUTSIDE CREAM PART WILL BE THE INVITEES NAMES CALIGRAPHIED IN BROWN INK. THEY WILL BE "TACKED" DOWN WITH GLUE DOTS, SO AS NOT TO BE SO FLAPPY. ALSO, I THINK I'LL ADD A TURQUOISE "STRIPE" OF RIBBON ON THE FRONT ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE NAME TAG.

FRONT OF INVITE

INSIDE OF INVITE

WHAT DO YOU THINK...WHAT SHOULD I CHANGE?

THE "dK" ON THE LEFT SIDE IS OUR LIVESTOCK BRAND, IT'S ON ALL THE PAPER THINGS AT THE WEDDING, I WANT TO INCORPORATE IT IN THE CENTERPIECES, BUT NOT SURE HOW TO, ANY IDEAS ON THAT?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 178 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Tutu for You
Stay Spooky
Meal Prep Monday: Smoked Salmon Fettuccine

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...