A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 313,335
Currently Running With Scissors:
272 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Swap (SEND BY DATE EXTENDED to 5/15)  (Read 9396 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

apandalee
« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2006 08:26:10 PM »

Ok, so send out extended to Monday! Feel free to send out earlier if you're ready, then we can all oo and ahh at the pix in the gallery sooner  Cheesy Happy crafting everyone  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

apandalee
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2006 03:10:24 PM »

Ok guys, today was the sendout day so I need a pm from everyone telling me they sent with a DC number or a pm telling me they are going to be a little late with the date they can send by. I'm so excited to see what everyone came up with Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

apandalee
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2006 08:58:56 PM »

I've had PMs from most people, and the sent/received list on the first page has been updated. I still need to hear from:

kneat
Iamtheshelbster
bestsundaydress (I know you said you might be sending late earlier, but I would like a more definite estimate now).

I'll send out pms to you all tomorrow if I still haven't heard from you, please communicate  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bestsundaydress

colour me black and white

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2006 01:30:15 AM »

Just PM'd you apandalee, sorry I didn't do it sooner!!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Feed my crafting habit - buy my prints at http://silxy.deviantart.com/store!!
apandalee
« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2006 05:41:38 PM »

UDATE:

So, here's where we stand. I haven't heard from kneat or Iamtheshelbster. I have sent them both emails to their regular emails as well as pms. I really hope there are exceptional circumstances here. Since kneat was my partner, I have held off on sending to her. If she comes back and has sent I will send express to make up for it.

IF you two ladies are reading this, PLEASE PM me. This is my first time organizing and I really don't want to have any flakers.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Modus Operandi
Paint Hussie

handpainted and repurposed vintage items

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2006 06:25:14 PM »

Huh Shelby said she had everything boxed and ready to send. I hope she gets back to you soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy shops! http://www.enamor.etsy.com

enamorweddingshttp://www.enamorweddings.etsy.com

Pinteresthttp
apandalee
« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2006 08:20:15 AM »

Whew so Iamtheshelbster sent, all is well,  she broke her ankle which explains the communication drop. I still have not heard from kneat though  Huh Kneat, if you are out there I have a big box of stuff waiting to go out to you as soon as you send me a PM explaining what's going on!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

apandalee
« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2006 01:24:30 PM »

Woohoo kneat resurfaces! *does a little dance* Turns out she was very ill the past few days. I'm so happy this is shaping up to be a flake free swap *knocks on wood* as I have heard from everybody  Cheesy People who still haven't sent (myself included cuz of the situation) try to get to the PO asap cuz I can't wait to see more gallery pics  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

apandalee
« Reply #78 on: May 23, 2006 05:12:44 PM »

Hey all! So, I now have records of everyone having sent except Aly_421 (I really hope that you come back and send me a pm if you are reading this!). Keep letting me know when you receive and keep posting those pics in the gallery if you can. Everything in there looks really great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

apandalee
« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2006 07:48:40 AM »

Update:

Everyone has sent except for Aly_421, who I'm sad to say looks like she flaked. Everyone who's partner has recieved should have positive feedback, please let me know if you don't. Its weird because she's been on craftster for a long time, has done a lot of swaps, and was in good communication at first. I want to think something just came up, but I don't. So hurricane_sc needs a swap angel! I'll post the link to the angel thread here as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Bamboo Project Bag
How Does Your Garden Grow?
Meatless Monday: Spicy Tempeh Salad on Toast

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...