A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,693
Currently Running With Scissors:
173 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 75
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Procrastination Station: Get Motivated! Never too late to join!  (Read 121898 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Bambridge Bears

The windows of the soul

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: September 10, 2006 11:25:36 PM »

Going to join in

finish blue bear
finish mini yellow bear
finish brown mini bear
finish scarf for swap
finish tshirt for swap

can I do it this week?Huh??

Most likely not but I can try
THIS ROCKS   Logged

taped_on_wings
Queen of ill-fated physical comedy

Leave the politics to madmen

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #411 on: September 14, 2006 05:45:03 PM »

Ok, so school has started and I already have some stuff due.

Artist Books
*Exquisite corpse
  --Ideas drawn 9/18
  --All five of the same drawing 10/2
*Start looking at different book artists 9/25
*Find a book to alter

Mixed Media Sculpture
*Ideas for self-portrait sculpture

All knitted things 'due' by the end of September are pretty much almost done.  Although I'm still being lazy when it comes to the garage sale items.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.robotheartsquid.etsy.com
http://www.wists.com/taped_on_wings
http://theonlyevidence.blogspot.com/

Before birds get sucked into jet engines, do they ever think, "Is that Rod Stewart in first class?" ~Eddie Izzard
domUNIQUE
« Reply #412 on: September 14, 2006 05:50:47 PM »

i'll join!  my goal is to finish my bag for dontlookback, roxabadoxy's slippers and hat, and kidcompassions clutch  by next saturday.  so basically clear all swaps!
ETA: and mlwl's bag
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006 04:06:40 PM by domUNIQUE » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out what's on my needles at www.beingdomUnique.wordpress.com

And what's off of them at www.designedbydomUnique.etsy.com
Giff
Your Personal Penguin

Who Will Comfort Toffle?

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: September 17, 2006 06:35:30 AM »

I've finished my MIL's curtains, and am almost finished the body the my cardigan.

I feel like I'm getting somewhere!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a blog!!
taped_on_wings
Queen of ill-fated physical comedy

Leave the politics to madmen

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #414 on: September 17, 2006 12:29:46 PM »

I dropped the artist book class.  I looked up one of the books she suggested and realized that I could learn everything and more by just reading the book.  Plus all the materials she wanted us to buy added up to more than $175  Shocked.  I'd rather spend that on my sculpture class.
Artist Books
*Exquisite corpse
  --Ideas drawn 9/18
  --All five of the same drawing 10/2
*Start looking at different book artists 9/25
*Find a book to alter

Last week I got to be the subject for and experiment on a cheaper way to make casts -- got my hand and arm done -- and that led to an awesome idea.  I just need to sketch it out, get it approved, and make a mock-up of it.  I can't wait!!!
Mixed Media Sculpture
*Ideas for self-portrait sculpture

Soon:
Mixed Media Sculpture
*Sketch out ideas - at least five pictures
*Make mock-up

I finished my tube socks!  They look funny on me since they're for my mom, who has quite tiny feet.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.robotheartsquid.etsy.com
http://www.wists.com/taped_on_wings
http://theonlyevidence.blogspot.com/

Before birds get sucked into jet engines, do they ever think, "Is that Rod Stewart in first class?" ~Eddie Izzard
Bambridge Bears

The windows of the soul

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: September 17, 2006 02:28:14 PM »

finish blue bear
finish mini yellow bear
finish brown mini bear
finish scarf for swap Would have too except it has been unravelled three times!!! AAARGH
finish tshirt for swap

The main aim is to finish the scarf and finish a bear!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PinkyK
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #416 on: September 17, 2006 02:42:00 PM »

1.  Cut glass for as many sushi soy sauce bowls I have glass for before Thursday so I can drop them off to be fired when I go to my glass fusing class on Thursday. I'll get them back Thursday night.

2.  Make a prototype blackberry cozie for my current blackberry before I have to turn it in.  They ordered new devices for us at work and I want to make a prototype before I have to turn my old one back in!  It is tough to make one with out the device!

3.  Finish & post trays for my etsy shop.

4.  Make & post some melted bead pieces for my etsy shop.

YEAH! I have some stuff done! Now I just need to post them!! I was just about to take photos and we are now having a thunder storm! grrrr

New list:
All my new items are pretty much sewing related. I'm going to break out my sewing maching again either tonight or tomorrow.

1.  Make a prototype blackberry cozie for my current blackberry before I have to turn it in.  They ordered new devices for us at work and I want to make a prototype before I have to turn my old one back in!  It is tough to make one with out the device!

2.  Make totebag for my friend.

3.  I traded another craftster a cool (surprise) item for a beadazzler! So I need to make the cool suprise items and send it to her.

4.  Make purse for my niece with beadazzled "S" for sophie.

5.  YET AGAIN I say.....finish purse for my mom! ugh!

Onward fellow craftsters! Craft on!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

humblestumble
Craftster enhances life.

Retro crafty.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #417 on: September 23, 2006 10:18:56 PM »

Way to go PinkyK! I've not gotten near as much done as you, although I have done some...

I've started fitting and sewing my boyfriend's bowling type shirt (he wants one for christmas, but he knows all about it) So I'm also reading up on adjusting patterns and whatnot - big time.

I'm also saving for a presser foot set for my sewing machine and some tracing paper. Almost got that down. I plan to also pay off my subscriptions to magazines, and join ASG soon. I made a sewing blog as well and am updating it nearly everyday (except weekends, so far)

I also got stuff for my best friends birthday to make (which passed about a week ago), but I haven't sewn it yet. I dont see her very often though, so that buys me time hehe.

I am procrastinating a bit with Sock Wars (for knitters).  The pattern was released the day before yesterday, or was it yesterday? I dont remember. I plan on starting it tonight though.

Oh yea! Sorta non crafty, but I FINALLY (after 6 months) played around with my hair to do reverse rolls a la retro 40s/50s. I did the first one in one try and the other was just bleh. I hope to get some setting lotion or gel/hairspray soon to really work with it.

And I have knit myself some socks. They are not completely done yet, but they are coming along very quickly.

Also, sorry for not updating sooner! I will probably update the main topic soon for additional signups, but it's late now and I have to sleep...gnite all! and happy Crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.amschwengler.com

http://craftster.ourtoolbar.com <-- I made a Craftster toolbar for us obsessed Craftster members

"Takes 2 steps to get up and one to fall down."
PinkyK
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #418 on: September 25, 2006 02:26:32 PM »

Hmmmm I finished stuff but nothing on my list!

I finished an embroidered tea towel for my mom.  I forgot to take a picture of it before I gave it to her! Grrrrrr

I finished an embroidered t-shirt for my niece with a drum set on it! She is only a year and a half old and already playing the drums like her daddy and pop-pop! I used 100% metallic thread! I have a picture of it somewhere.....I'll try to post it when I get home from work. It is possibly the most adorable thing I have ever seen!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

domUNIQUE
« Reply #419 on: September 25, 2006 03:48:10 PM »

update:
i'll join!  my goal is to finish my bag for dontlookback, roxabadoxy's slippers and hat, and kidcompassions clutch
still gotta do: mlwl's bag, my bag for dontlookback, suprises for animegirlie, slippers for chloeiscrazy

i'm pretty much a swap addict...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out what's on my needles at www.beingdomUnique.wordpress.com

And what's off of them at www.designedbydomUnique.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 75 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Insulated Lunch Sack
Take a Bath!
Meal Prep Monday: Indian-Inspired Savory English Pie

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...