A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 314,289
Currently Running With Scissors:
601 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 107
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FOC swap 2!!  (Read 134464 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

raindrops
The Crazy Mixed-Up Files of Raindrops

No Day But Today

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: April 13, 2006 08:13:14 AM »

I'm going to try to post pics, but can my FOC do it in the meantime- I am going home for Easter vacation, and I'm not sure I'll have access to a scanner...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation!
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #301 on: April 13, 2006 11:34:26 AM »

redstar13 - received <-------------- STILL hasn't gotten batteries! I'm sorry secret FOC! I've been sick and now i'm on this new med that is kicking my ass!! I will hopefully get it going ASAP!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy
Pintrest
I have an embroidery machine! If you want to do personal swaps for machine embroidered items, (or are in my swaps!) let me know!
onetomatotwo

(former username: kaesea)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #302 on: April 13, 2006 05:35:11 PM »

Yay! I just got home and found a cute little package from my secret FOC in my mailbox. Unfortunately, I left my camera at work (grr), so you'll have to wait until tomorrow for pictures. (Sorry!) It's two adorable pairs of earrings... one pair is pink and the other is green. Thanks! I love 'em!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live on the west coast. She lives on the east coast. We discuss crafts in between. Right here: Trans-craft-inental.
onetomatotwo

(former username: kaesea)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #303 on: April 14, 2006 08:58:56 AM »

All right! I'm posting 3 times in a row! Aren't I just the Attention Whore around here?

Oh, well. As promised, here is a photo of the cute earrings I got from my FOC:

This photo isn't very good, unfortunately. I have a hard time taking photos of small objects. But trust me when I tell you -- they're very cute! And note their cute little names -- the pink ones are called Pretty Princess Pink (with a backwards "k" in "Pink") and the green ones are called, "Lay with me in the grassy field green."

Thanks, FOC!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live on the west coast. She lives on the east coast. We discuss crafts in between. Right here: Trans-craft-inental.
raindrops
The Crazy Mixed-Up Files of Raindrops

No Day But Today

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 14, 2006 04:14:33 PM »

Ya'll, I'm having the worst Easter on record- sick as a dog, and I just found out I was runner-up for a huge scholarship Cry (I desperately needed the money, and was sure I was a shoe-in).  I was so unhappy, but then I came home yesterday and found a stack of packages, one of which was from my FOC!

She sent a purse and a poncho made of recycled silk sari yarn- they're luscious!  What she may not know is that I recently bought myself 2 skeins of it, with illusions of knitting up a clapotis, but I was petrified to hurt it, and had no idea of what it is supposed to look like.  The poncho has inspired me to work on my knitting, so that one day, I, too can knit something that pretty.  I can't wait to wear it to my grandma's house on Sunday!

And the note she sent made me cry!  She said that I was sweet and nice, and I so needed to hear that right now.  The scholarship that I lost was based on financial need and academics (even though I have the highest GPA and am the poorest- I hate department politics!), but I am a finalist for a smaller one based on having a "caring, vivacious spirit."  I just have to do well at my interview- wish me luck!

Anyway, that whole rant was just to say how timely and lovely my FOC is, and that I appreciate and thank her so much!  I will post pics as soon as I get back to my apartment on Sunday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation!
tristitia
« Reply #305 on: April 14, 2006 05:29:33 PM »

I received the most incredible package from my secret FOC friend today, too!  It's a holder for all my knitting supplies, which is exactly what I needed!  And I really love the material it's made from - fits right in with my usual hippie summer garb!  I'm going to wait to take pictures until tomorrow when the sun is shining, so that everyone can see it in its true glory - right now it's rainy and gray, and my interior lighting is quite poor...
Thank you so much, secret crafter!

(I'm also having some major swap anxiety right now, too... I don't feel worthy!!!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hertrigger
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Vacation

« Reply #306 on: April 15, 2006 01:14:35 AM »

sign ups for round 3 are here, for anyone who wants to get a head start in joining! Smiley they are well over a month along and sign ups end about a week after the second one SHOULD be ending.. so go join! Smiley

https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=90084.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
snacker
« Reply #307 on: April 15, 2006 09:06:06 AM »

HOLY SWAP PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kiss Kiss

I just received the most adorable-fantastic-incredible-amazing-THOUGHTFUL-swap package!

Thank you!  Thank you! Thank you!

The bloomers fit and I have them on right now.  They are the only thing I will ever wear while crafting and to bed----my two most relaxing activities.

Whoever you are you are so thoughtful and skilled crafter!  The cat is soooo cute.  I wanna take it to my "event" today for support. 

I am running outside to take pictures now!!!!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!

Here is the LuLu the Crazy Kitten--as named by my secret FOC (which is made of this soft suede or something):

Here is the bloomers with piggy fabric.  I am going to get an action shot when my husband comes home from slaving away.

2 pouches--1 large and 1 small, a earring and bracelet set that is crocheted, goodies like a measuring tape, fabric, a pin (which I love!!!!  This will go on my new brown linen office coat), and hair pins (thank you! you, post stalker):

OOooo....a belt too!!! see pic above!

Breaking News:  LuLu the Crazy Kitten is attacking the Fat Flying Pig!  It is terrible...LuLu the Crazy Kitten is mesmorizing the pig with her crazy eyes!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012 10:58:32 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Now have a snack!  Snack on!

etsy

flickr

wists
craft_t_chic
« Reply #308 on: April 15, 2006 09:30:14 AM »

AWWW! The kitten is adorable!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want your promo stickers...your fave local band, your etsy shop, your zine, a sticker you picked off a bar wall, or even bumper stickers! I'm covering a table & need stickers! PM me!

http://www.wists.com/craft_t_chic

Free gift with every purchase!
www.crafttchic.etsy.com
batgirl
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Part Librarian, Part Superhero

Stop Pinning, Start Making.

« Reply #309 on: April 15, 2006 09:34:33 AM »

That's it. I MUST have bloomers.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just added lots of new items! Use coupon code "craftster" for 10% off! http://www.LilyLovesBernie.etsy.com
 50 Things
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 107 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: No Boil Mac and Cheese
@Home This Weekend: Give The Dog A Bone
September 20, 2017 Featured Projects

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...