A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
234 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I Love My Craft Swap Gallery  (Read 9062 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
MissMeshell
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2006 12:59:51 AM »

OKAY, I'm back with heaps of piccies (sorry dial-up users! But she just sent so much Grin)

Seriously, I had the most AMAZING time going through this package, as I told seaofstars, I'm real sick, stumbled out the front door to try and find the missing newspaper and tripped over this wonderful package! You should have seen me opening everything, my goodness, I was going crazy with delight, I got SO SPOILT and she just got everything so right, what a mind reader! Cheesy These pics totally don't do everything justice, but I love, love, love EVERY SINGLE THING in the package...she sent so many goodies and they were all wrapped up SO nicely, even the box had gorgeous stuff all over it, so here we go! Wink

Okay first...we decided to sent each other a little something from each of our countries, I got 4 awesome tins of Altoids to play with (YESSS!!), as well as Sour Starburst chews and 2 Wonka strawberry Taffy bars (Oh my gosh, am I in love...you will notice that there were only wrappers and a few starbursts left to photograph Tongue) She also sent a great letter on the cutest stationary with a paper doll envelope!

Next we have 2 bits of PRINTED felt *sqeal* Grin 2 rolls of gorgeous ribbons,one with rainbows and one with summery umbrellas, cocktails, olives etc. and 'up and away' badge from her awesome project and store, also 2 GORGEOUS covered buttons also from the store (awesome packaging!) A great decorated box with knit, purple and sew SCRABBLE LETTER magnets inside! Woohoo, I have so wanted some of these, which I haven't said ANYWHERE *twilight zone theme song*

Awesome fabrics!! The two on the left are my absolute fave's, mum's been trying to steal the other dots off me but I wont let her Tongue

Right: The softest yarn I have ever felt, I am so in love with it, I keep picking it up and feeling its softness, lol, and a Patons pattern booklet (I'm so making warm, soft legwarmers out of them!)

The most FABULOUS needle roll ever created, I love the fabrics to death, she got this just right! Smiley

Lined zipper pouch (woohoo!) with the fab 'up and away' bird appliqued on it, I love this bird, I've seen it so much in the store and have been coveting it for ever!

Now... for the peir de resistance (How on EARTH do you spell that? Tongue) CRAFTING APRON! *hyperventilate* Grin Grin It's grey with PINK stitching and two amazing appliques you are so damn neat Rach!) and it is so cute and frills out from the waistband and the pockets are LINED with the same gorgeous fabric that the strap is made of, and it is SO sturdy and yummy!

(Please excuse my un-animated poses, I had a whole scenario planned, flitting around the craft-room like a bee in my new apron, but was too dark, so grabbed mum and headed outside...god I need to teach that woman how to use a digital camera...what you see here is me majorly pissed off after 10 hours of her trying to take a photo and the camera turning off a million times because she was too slow Tongue UGH, LOL, so this is me in 'TAKE THE FRIKKEN PICTURE' pose Wink and the obligitory butt shot.)

and last but definitely not least, here are the gorgeous tags she made for my goods (which SO are not being given away, call me greedy but... Tongue) Aren't they fabulous.

As you can see on the right I've already used some ribbon to jazz up my staff ID and swipe card (edited so as not to reveal my true identity Tongue)

*Takes deep breath*
HOW COOL IS MY PACKAGE?!!? Grin

seaofstars, again, thank you SO MUCH, you just totally rock my world, words can't say enough.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
seaofstars
sew serious

mmmmm... fabric!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2006 04:36:13 PM »

Grin thank you so much for posting pics my little miss meshell!! I really appreciate it, things are so hectic or'here.

I'm tickled pink that you like everything as much as you do! Your apron looks super cute on you, as does the ribbon on your i.d. badge/card.

And you better believe I want to see those legwarmers when you're finished!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy Shop
http://sewserious.etsy.com

Blog
Blog Giveaway happening right now! Ends Monday, March 7th. Stop by for details on how to win a free zipper pouch!
http://sewserious.blogspot.com
MissMeshell
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2006 04:38:31 PM »

Oh yeah, you will so see them, what a way to get inspired to knit...getting awesome yarn! Grin *plays with yarn some more*
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dharma_rebel

Craftsters never say die.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2006 02:08:49 PM »

u got so totally spoiled! seaofstars is one talented lady! i get a lot of inspiration from her crafts.

GO TEAM RACHEL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster member 08/22/2005 - 12/19/2019

"Like a comet pulled from orbit, as it passes a sun.
Like a stream that meets a boulder, halfway through the wood.
Who can say it I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you, I have been changed for good." ~Wicked
Bobolink
Note the knitting pirate chalk bag!

I hate it when rocks eat my head

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2006 10:11:07 PM »

Hey guys!
I just gave Cortag04 feedback since she asked and seaofstars is MIA. While I'm at it anyone need feedback for this swap? If so PM me with a link to either the gallery or swap thread proving you sent, and I will get it done.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Bobolink
Sorry I've been absent! Can't wait to chill with you all again Smiley
Anyone want to swap alphabet ATCs?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...