A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,628
Currently Running With Scissors:
204 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Video Game Swap  (Read 15963 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
happy cricket
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2006 07:21:26 PM »

I can supply only two of the pictures.  I'm soooo glad you like the stuff!  I got your wrist size a loooong time ago and with a little sleuth work I found out that you crochet, so a cool manly crochet holder seemed in order.

triforce bracelet

Navi (Link's fairy-friend--- since she looks like a glowing ball, I used a furry cat toy to somewhat get the same effect)
How did I forget Navi?Huh   She hangs in my workshop - when I see her, I hear, "HEY!!!  Listen...." in my head.   

XDXD

I'll get those other pics up soon - oh for the day I can afford a bluetooth camera....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bubba of Borg - "Y'all's fixin' ta be assimilated" - Chris Richards

http://cookingsucks.blogspot.com
Keletubbie

Knittin' like I mean it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2006 02:59:36 AM »

Got mine today!

However, I do have something to say about it...

barraGOUDA...

Will you marry me?

I was already squeeing in the Post Office over the two gorgeous crochet scarves and the t shirt. They are beyond awesome - really!

I am wearing the t shirt now and will take some pics for you ASAP.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please visit my blog. Comments make us all happy:

http://purlfriday.blogspot.com
barraGOUDA
Gigantic Dork

I am a gigantic dork.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2006 09:00:56 AM »

Why, of course, Keletubbie! Grin

I'm so glad to hear you liked everything!! I was so worried about that. Does the shirt fit okay?

Also, yay!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Support your local locksmith: lose your keys.
Keletubbie

Knittin' like I mean it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2006 01:48:07 PM »

Why, of course, Keletubbie! Grin

I'm so glad to hear you liked everything!! I was so worried about that. Does the shirt fit okay?

Also, yay!!

Right I'll get the announcements in the post...

The t shirt fits perfect which is so strange as I am a very funny shape! I promise to post pics soon but... is the shirt stencilled? The effect is great.

It's a little known fact that I am also a freelance games journalist and I will be using these goodies to make the boys at Official Nintendo Magazine VERY jealous.

You are a crafting goddess. And you have also convinced me that I should probably give crochet a go. One hook better than 2 needles? We'll see...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

happy cricket
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2006 03:27:06 PM »

Some more pics of my great stash from irid3sc3nt - more to come - my deeply inadequate photo taking skills resulted in a few pictures of blurry nothingness.   

Here's another shot of Navi - it's not really blurry, she's just, erm...  flying really fast....

Then my happenin' Triforce bracelet, which made me think of the quote " Zelda: May the way of the hero lead to the Triforce.
Treeman: But what a foolish thing to leave lying around... the golden power... the Triforce!" 

Erm...   my arm isn't really blurry....  I'm just...  you know...   flying really fast?

My GOLD Skultulla magnet:

Frame and iron ons and crochet hook holder to come soon!  Also, thank you all for ignoring how disgusting my workshop table is.   I'm a complete slob.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

barraGOUDA
Gigantic Dork

I am a gigantic dork.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2006 08:42:16 PM »

Some more pics of my great stash from irid3sc3nt - more to come - my deeply inadequate photo taking skills resulted in a few pictures of blurry nothingness.   

Here's another shot of Navi - it's not really blurry, she's just, erm...  flying really fast....

Then my happenin' Triforce bracelet, which made me think of the quote " Zelda: May the way of the hero lead to the Triforce.
Treeman: But what a foolish thing to leave lying around... the golden power... the Triforce!" 

Erm...   my arm isn't really blurry....  I'm just...  you know...   flying really fast?

My GOLD Skultulla magnet:

Frame and iron ons and crochet hook holder to come soon!  Also, thank you all for ignoring how disgusting my workshop table is.   I'm a complete slob.

Wow those are amazing!! I think I like the Triforce bracelet the best...how totally bad-ass. Beautiful job, irid3sc3nt! And how lucky you are, happy cricket! Wink

Right I'll get the announcements in the post...

The t shirt fits perfect which is so strange as I am a very funny shape! I promise to post pics soon but... is the shirt stencilled? The effect is great.

It's a little known fact that I am also a freelance games journalist and I will be using these goodies to make the boys at Official Nintendo Magazine VERY jealous.

You are a crafting goddess. And you have also convinced me that I should probably give crochet a go. One hook better than 2 needles? We'll see...

I did in fact stencil the shirt! Haha, I sort of guessed on the t-shirt size because I wanted something slightly fitted, and so I had to use a Youth size t-shirt, and since it sounded like you and I are roughly the same size I picked a size that usually fits me. I'm glad it fits you!

Ahahaha...that's so awesome that you are a freelance games journalist. You are my hero.

Dude, if you can knit the totally awesome things I've seen in your past posts, you can totally crochet. I prefer it to knitting myself! Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006 08:45:43 PM by barraGOUDA » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Support your local locksmith: lose your keys.
happy cricket
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2006 08:56:19 PM »

I totally agree.   I like Knitting to to like, true algebra, while crochet is like linear algebra.   You can do the same things, but linear algebra is so much easier and you get to skip many steps.   However, you do need true algebra to prove linear algebra.   But on the other hand if you can't remember all those damned formulas, you can always just say screw it and throw it in a matrix and still get the right results.   

Okay whatever.   Try crochet. 

</math geek>

THIS ROCKS   Logged

astronogirl
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2006 12:03:01 AM »

I totally agree.   I like Knitting to to like, true algebra, while crochet is like linear algebra.   You can do the same things, but linear algebra is so much easier and you get to skip many steps.   However, you do need true algebra to prove linear algebra.   But on the other hand if you can't remember all those damned formulas, you can always just say screw it and throw it in a matrix and still get the right results.   

</math geek>

Sooo.... I'm totally in love with you now.

We should unite our forces (math from you,  and astrophysics from me) and crochet the world into trembling fear of our nerdy-craftness.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swappies!  Just PM me!

I'm also looking for a date to the winter dance...

Wisties!!!! - www.wists.com/astronogirl
Keletubbie

Knittin' like I mean it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2006 08:37:10 AM »

There's a lot of love in the girl gaming world.

Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

happy cricket
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2006 09:54:40 AM »

</math geek>

Sooo.... I'm totally in love with you now.

We should unite our forces (math from you,  and astrophysics from me) and crochet the world into trembling fear of our nerdy-craftness.

I say we take it to the stars and crochet our own Space Station Cozy!!!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Sausage and Veggie Foil Pouch
@Home This Weekend: Doily Display
July 17, 2019 Featured Projects

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...