A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 311,829
Currently Running With Scissors:
364 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Looking for this  (Read 692 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
« on: February 06, 2006 10:35:47 AM »

Does anyone have any idea where I can get this note card? Can't find the site.  I am looking for note cards that have an oval cut out in the center as I do machine embroidery, usually flowers. I insert the designs behind the oval. The cards need to be three fold so that one fold goes behind the fabric covering it up.
I want a regular card in that take a 8 1/2 x 11 then fold one third on
the left to the 2/3rd line. The middle section will end up being the front
of the card on the opposite side only with an oval cut out. You then slip
your quilted little machine embroidery piece inside the folded section so
that your floral design is showing in the oval. You then glue the fabric to
the first folded side. That side then covers the back of the stitched
quilted floral design. I hope this makes sense and you can visualize this. Thank you for all your help.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2006 04:56:38 PM »

I've seen them called aperture cards, but that was in a magazine from the UK, so I don't know if that's just the terminology they use.   I do know what you're talking about though, I need the same thing.  Try looking up paper suppliers online, that's the first place I would think to look.  I'll search around to see what I can find.
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006 07:26:58 PM »

They sell those needlework cards at yarntree.com They are tri-fold with either an oval, rectangle or heart cut-out. They are the wholesale distributor so you have to look through the state listing to find the store near you that carries the product. If you don't have a store within 60 miles they will sell direct.
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Croissant Bread Pudding
@Home This Weekend: DIY Side Table
May 17, 2017 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!

Copyright ©2003-2017, Craftster.org an Internet Brands company.