A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
236 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: BIRTHDAY MONTH SWAP- MARCH!!!  (Read 4927 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
LiN
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2006 05:38:21 PM »

Hi! Im Lin from Singapore.  Im turning 28 this 29th March.  At work I culture bacteria and mix chemicals (ie Im a Lab Technician) in a Secondary School (High School-as u may know it)

I love all sorts of craft.  But if the project takes up too much time and effort, I get bored.  I guess I am impatient.  Currently, Im crazy about wearing brooches.  That explains my collection of 30+ brooches.  Every outfit of mine has a matching brooch.  And when I cant buy a matching brooch, I make them.  I love all things cute and pastel colors.  Simple things in life makes me happy, like cherries and whipped cream after a long day at work.

And a big shout out to all Marchies - Happy Birthday!!!

My wish list:

1. Fabric: in pastel colors with flowery prints/ Kimono fabrics scraps
2. Sequins and beads of rainbow colors
3. Buttons!  Lots of buttons!  All sorts of buttons!  Of all colors and sizes!
4. Felted beads
5. Felting needle: to replace the one I broke
6. Felted flower brooch
7. Vintage button brooch
8. Crochet pin
9. Boho-inspired corsage pin
10. Kanzashi brooch
11. Fabric flower brooch
12. Learn how to crochet kit with yarn, pattern and needles
13. A Birthday surprise! 

Thank you! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://sg.geocities.com/simplylne

Handmade brooches and other pretty things...
Writer78
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2006 06:07:15 PM »

I hope you all will forgive me, but I MUST make this off-topic comment:  LiN will have to join lexbean and me so that we can be long-lost triplets!  *ALL* three of us will turn 28 on March 29!   Shocked  lex and I already discovered that we have the same last name.  In LiN shares our name, we will all have to take up permanent residence in the Twilight Zone. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LiN
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2006 09:07:50 PM »

I hope you all will forgive me, but I MUST make this off-topic comment:  LiN will have to join lexbean and me so that we can be long-lost triplets!  *ALL* three of us will turn 28 on March 29!   Shocked  lex and I already discovered that we have the same last name.  In LiN shares our name, we will all have to take up permanent residence in the Twilight Zone. 

OH MY!  Shocked OH MY!  Shocked In 28yrs, I have yet to meet anyone with the same birthdate as me!  Dear lexbean and Writer78, Yes! I am your long-lost triplet!  Well, except for the fact that I am rooted here in Earth while you in Twilight Zone....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://sg.geocities.com/simplylne

Handmade brooches and other pretty things...
ambraqi
Me and Einstein chillin'.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2006 09:03:09 PM »

Hi!! My name is Beth, I'm from Little Rock, Arkansas, but am at school in Fayetteville, and my 19th birthday was March 1st, but it was not such a great birthday as my mother passed away two days before it.   Cry Hopefully I will get some crafty goodness to cheer me up!  Grin I love the color green, British stuff (where my mom was from), camels, whales and owls!, listening to music (especially the Clash!!!), ummm sailboat designs and I love anchors! (weird I know) and clovers!!!, hearts, stripes, and polka dots, postcards.....

I would like to receive:

1. stationary
2. postcards
3. sewn pouch - Thanks Eva (Writer 78) !!!
4. cute fabric
5. stuffie
6. a yoked shirt or style like a supayana in medium (hard request I know)
7. yarn
8. earrings
9. bracelets
10. patches or appliques
11. something with a robot, owl, whale, penguin or camel
12. a handmade journal - again thanks Eva!!!
13. knitting needle roll (maybe with heart fabric?)
14. stencilled or screened shirt possibly with an anchor on it?
15. Buttons, I love them!!!
16. Bath products that smell or contain mint or eucalyptus or a combination!
17. A SUPRISE!!

Thanks and Happy Birthday to everyone in the swap!!

« Last Edit: April 03, 2006 01:42:34 PM by ambraqi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

*My Wists*

*Ravelry*

I <3 Personal Swaps!!!!
javastain
javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2006 09:28:09 PM »

Ok guys and gals... we are nearing April... I have not seen anyone start the April birthday swap, so I am officially asking for an organizer! It is not hard to organize, the swap runs itself, all you have to do is keep up on the feedback part... you can copy all the verbage on the fron page of this one, that is what I did, and just change all the dates and put your name in there. I'd be happy to answer any Q's or help in any way needed...
anyone game?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
javastain
javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2006 03:00:15 PM »

Ok everyone this is where I am with stats... if you have anything different PLEASE PM me, I have sifted through the PM's and gallery and believe I am current in the activity of this swap... Yay! Hope everyone had a great March birthday!
Craftster             Wishes sent         wishes received          thank you's owed
preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', 'ambraqui.......................1...........................1.................................1')
preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', 'gerbilonwheels...............4...........................3.................................2')
Happythermia.................1
preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', 'kidcompassion.................1...........................1')
preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', 'lexbean.......................................................4')
preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', 'lexer...........................................................1................................1')
preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', 'potatovixen....................1............................1')
preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', 'princessblueberry...........................................1')
preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', 'Qunicy134.......................1...........................3')
raindrops........................1
RobynLisa.........................2
preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', 'star69..........................................................2................................2')
superstitch.......................1
preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', 'writer78.........................3...........................2')

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PM me if you have something different!!!

It was my pleasure to help you all to have a FANTASTIC birthday! I hope you all had some extra joy in March!  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...