A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,625
Currently Running With Scissors:
169 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 54
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wishlist Round 7 Gallery  (Read 86192 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #250 on: March 01, 2006 05:40:31 PM »

Goodness...Floyd sounds like the perfect guy monster!  The little horns on his back are just too cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2019
BlooCanoe

Pit knitters unite!

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 01, 2006 05:49:58 PM »

I know! I LOVE him! I find I'm carrying him around my place as I move from room to room, and I don't even realize I'm doing it, just so I can keep him with me...

as seaofstars wrote in another gallery post, I would totally be jealous of me, if I wasn't me!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Have you hugged your mod today? Smiley

"What I need.... is some wool." (Miss Marple)
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #252 on: March 01, 2006 06:04:28 PM »

Well, I'm jealous Wink  I need a 'Floyd' in my life too!!!  Seriously, I can totally understand why you're dragging him around the house.  I would too, if he was mine Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2019
ruwena
« Reply #253 on: March 01, 2006 06:06:38 PM »

Its been said already but..Everybody should have a Floyd! He is too sweet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kristen81
« Reply #254 on: March 01, 2006 07:02:30 PM »

FLOYD THE OMNIPOTENT FEAR MONSTER!!!

I'm glad you liked him and that he arrived safely!

So, I got home last night after a loooooong day and opened the mailbox to find not one but TWO swap packages waiting for me!

Me too,  Me too!  I am such a mailbox stalker that I check the mail on the WAY to work to see if anything arrived.  TWO swap packages were in the mailbox!  One envelope I look at and recognise the address as a package from Snacker for another swap...and then there is this other mysterious box.  I immediately tear off the customs sticker and toss it as to not spoil the surprise.  So I'm on the way to work in the car with my Mom, and I read the return address...no joke here boys and girls...it says the package is from www.drtonguestoys.com  Shocked  So I'm frantically thinking what I may have ordered online (perhaps in a state of intoxication, for I fear I've never heard of this website).  By now I'm at my desk at work, staring at the mysterious package wondering if I might just now own something...pervy Embarrassed he he he.
Curiosity gets the better of me and I decide to visit drtongue on the web.

Here is where I find myself:

www.drtonguestoys.com

Yes indeed.  Now I'm VERY intrigued!  I immediately thing...THE BOY!!!!  (Having the spousal card sometimes makes for very interesting packages in the mail) but no...after deep contimplation...I TEAR IT OPEN!

TA  DA!!!!!!!

Pin up Fabric...yippeee!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin  from KittyKill!!!!

There is flannel with beautiful pinup girls!  Hawaiian pin up print AND fabric with pinups on cards with shooters and drinks.  I'm SO happy!  Thanks Kittykill!

I messaged her to tell her I got it and what the label said, after a laugh she said this is her boyfriend's online company. HA HA!  Proves you'll never know what you'll get in the mail from a craftster buddy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WISTS!!!!      http://wists.com/KraftyKris

CHECK OUT MY SWAP BLOG:  http://kristen81.blog.ca/

WHAT'S FOR DINNER? - Recipe Blog!!!  http://kristenskitchen.blog.ca
kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #255 on: March 02, 2006 08:16:41 AM »

hee,hee..too funny! My sweetie was worried that he got ya in trouble with your mom Cheesy. The totally awesome thing is I got your package in the mail today too from a different swap! And, now for the shameless plug...if ya need any kind of collectable toys-old, japanese, action figures...check out the website! Wink

I just got these cell phone charms for my phone from Pink Mafia. They are so cool and go with my skull and crossbones cell phone cozy!

Thank you so much Pink Mafia for my charms. They are so awesome!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006 08:31:24 AM by kittykill » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lilgothkatt
« Reply #256 on: March 02, 2006 10:12:23 AM »

I just got the nicest surprise from Urvi. I sent her some greeting cards earlier in the swap, and today I recieved a card from her! Urvi you get extra points in my book. It was so nice getting this card and knowing what you made was loved and appreciated. It's a beautiful folded paper card made by Iris folding technique. If anyone is interested I'll post a pic. Otherwise I'm keeping this little treasure to myself. ::::::scurries off to hide card in her treasure box::::::
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.Ibreedsockmonkeys.etsy.com

www.wists.com/lilgothkatt

I have a bunch of vintage linens for trade. Looking for neat halloween fabrics, day of the dead stuff, star wars stuff.
urvi
« Reply #257 on: March 02, 2006 10:16:24 AM »

hey !!
im so glad you received and liked the card !!!
i love the ones you sent me...  Cheesy
cant get myself to use them !!

thank you again !

urvi
bombay
india
THIS ROCKS   Logged

urvi
bombay
india

i love 'my country doesnt have that' swaps !!!

im a BIG fan of personal swaps ! :-)
jasfitz

nobody's little weasel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #258 on: March 02, 2006 12:45:00 PM »

Todday was just one of those awful days, where every 1/2 an hour, something small goes wrong, someone says something cruel, someone cuts in front of you, something precious breaks... and they all add up, and it gets worse and worse progressively as the day wears on, until you start considering dropping out of school, and living out of a garbage can as a viable option (well, I'm exaggerating a little).
By the time I arrived home, I was almost in tears, racking my brain for a way to cheer myself up after a day full of negativity.

Lo and behold... an angelic wonderous being with wonderful timing, that calls herself the Noodle Princess had sent me a package. I was a little hesitant to even open the package at first... with the way things were going today, I figured it would either be broken or would seem like she hadn't put the same time into it that i had for the package I'd sent out. Craftsters... I was so very wrong. Danika has sent me perhaps the most lovely mittens possible. this photo doesn't really do this beautiful yarn justice, but:

It's a sort of a sage green hypersoft yarn, with a pale pink around the edges, and embroidered vines with little sequin flowers. It's SO nicely knitted- wayy better than any uneven, messy knitting I can do. These are SO pretty and me-ish, and have totally improved my mood. Immensely. They are JUST exactly what i was wishing for. I still feel a little teary, but only now it's in the good way.

Danika- thanks so very very much for lifting my spirits back up... I love these and will be using them very muchly.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012 01:16:06 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

jasfitzdotcom - goods that make you giggle!
batgirl
Tutorial Contributor

Part Librarian, Part Superhero

Stop Pinning, Start Making.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #259 on: March 02, 2006 01:01:04 PM »

Wow, I honestly think those are the prettiest mittens I've ever seen. They're just...perfect! The colors, the style. Wow! They look very soft as well. How lovely!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just added lots of new items! Use coupon code "craftster" for 10% off! http://www.LilyLovesBernie.etsy.com
 50 Things
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 54 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Doily Display
July 17, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Salt Dough Ornament

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...