A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
186 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I got it!!  (Read 1474 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
FauxChina

Hello, my name is AAAAAAAAAHHHH

View Profile
« on: January 24, 2006 11:52:13 AM »

I went to check my mail last night and there it was, a large envelope for me, containing my beautiful Stitch It Kit and patterns.  All I have to say is WOW and a big huge thank you to Jenny Hart!  I ordered it on January 4th and I thought for sure that I wouldn't get it until February because of it having to cross the border and such, but it was very quick getting here and I wasn't nailed with customs charges!  Hooray for me!  The package is truly amazing, the photos on the Sublime Stitching web page really don't do it justice and the book is the perfect size for a beginner like me to keep in my purse to refer back to while working on projects outside of my house, I am thouroughly impressed!  I have to go do laundry now so I can get started, I'll post pictures when I finish, I just need to decide which pattern to use first!
Thanks a whole big bunch!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a new mom to my beautiful baby girl Rhaevyn, born June 12th, she keeps me super busy.
tencentmovie
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006 07:55:07 PM »

Yeah, I just got mine too, wonderful, huh?  I really do take it with me nearly everywhere.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
miss brianne

I'm addicted to Craft

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006 08:01:01 PM »

ack!
So yours took about 2.5 weeks to come? because I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and I was starting to worry since when I had ordered patterns it only took a week to get here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SublimeStitcher
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006 05:42:42 AM »

Okay, I'm a dork, but this kind of happy customer feedback makes me glow. I just can't believe you all really love the kit that much. Okay, I do.

Miss Briane, I fear you may be a group of customers who are waiting for the Stitch It Kits to come back in stock. You should have received an email notifying you of the delay...in fact, I think I'm going to start a new thread explaining why some orders are currently delayed. Okay? Okay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Embroidery Rocks! Sublime Stitching RULES.
Kits - Patterns - How 2
http://www.SublimeStitching.com

Embroidered Artwork by Jenny Hart
http://www.jennyhart.net
miss brianne

I'm addicted to Craft

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006 07:13:58 AM »

ohhh. Okay.

Well, that explains alot. I was just a little worried because I live in an apartment building (smallest mail boxes EVER) and often I don't get the notices to go pick things up at the post office.

I'm also itching to stitch.

However I didn't get an email. But I will go check my junk mail!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
SublimeStitcher
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2006 05:16:28 PM »

Yes, several factors have caused us to temporarily get behind in shipping orders: ravenous demand for the Stitch-It Kit, Monkey Love and Tattoo Your Towels patterns (which we ran out of, but NOW have back in!), coupled with my shipping manager being sick for week (yours truly was filling orders just like the good 'ol days!) and just getting behind. You see, it really is a sublime little operation, just me and a few blessed helpers. I keep asking Santa for a staff of eight or ten people each year, but so far he hasn't come through!  Cheesy

Anyhow, we really appreciate your patience, and if you have any questions about your order, shoot an email to [email protected]
You'll get an auto-reply, but I promise each and every email gets read (and replied to if need be)!

xo,
Jenny
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Embroidery Rocks! Sublime Stitching RULES.
Kits - Patterns - How 2
http://www.SublimeStitching.com

Embroidered Artwork by Jenny Hart
http://www.jennyhart.net
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...