Hi there! I just wanted to post my whole list, since the clutch isnt getting much of a response.
Whoever crafts for me, I can craft something small for them as a thank you- I crochet, so armwarmers, or a pair of slipper socks, or a mini teddy bear (I love my mini teddy's) Or even a panta (I havent made one yet, but as long as there is a pattern, I can pretty much make anything) I'm also developing a "swap organizer book", so maybe I can make one for my angel so they can keep track of their swaps.
My list in no particular order:
OFF TOPIC: I was flaked on from Wish List Swap Round 4. I originally asked for a clutch (#1 on my list, but I'll take anything)
My list in no particular order:
1) This clutch, in a nice fabric. maybe in a golden color with a pattern or texture..velvet would be cool for winter.. Maybe with some rhinestones? Magnetic enclosure instead of the button. https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=24610.0
2) Jewelry is always nice:) I got necklaces from craftyzary, and orange_sunset, and I'm expecting more to come, but a girl can never have enough jewelry! If you choose this, I'll be more specific in what I like.
3) One of those book clocks, and maybe a clock movement that doesnt have a second hand. I hate the tick tock sound. I'd like it to match my room, so I could send you a picture of my room so you can get some ideas. https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=20621.0
4) A sewn black purse I can use when I go out. (not too big, but big enough for wallet, keys, phone) Must have a zipper, so I dont lose things. Not a clutch because I find them annoying. Small handle, but big enough to prop up onto my shoulder. Black and silver would be cool. Maybe a little wintery with little itty bitty embroidered snowflake type things
. THANKS REDSTAR13!
5) A purse in the style of this dress. Even the colors are good, but maybe instead of the whites, you could use a golden/amber color since its wintertime. https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=15736.0
6) A felted bead necklace or bracelet. I think these are pretty cool.. I like it long, but it doesnt have to be all beads.. I like when there is a space between beads, or you could do little felted beads, and then a big felted bead, and then more little ones and then another big one, and use the little ones as spacers. https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=21330.0http://themargin.typepad.com/_the_margin_/2005/05/felt_balls.html
7) a jewelry making kit, and instructions would be cool. Like not the beads and string kind, but more of the wire, chain, and fancy tools kind. Preferably not a store bought kit, but maybe if you put something together for me, like a how-to. Maybe you could start a piece of jewelry so I have something to work on, and instructions and supplies for me to finish it. I can never find anything I like in the store, so it would be nice if I could make them for myself and my friends.
8.) a mini duffle! https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=7290.0
9) a belt purse: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=47995.0
10) a ribbon scarf: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=24510.0
11) a knit cabled belt. I saw it in SnB nation. Maybe in a creamy beige or off white?
12) A tote purse like this, but it must have a zipper. When I looked at the first picture, it looked like there would be a zipper to close the whole thing, but it doesnt.... I need a zipper--I'm clumsy and things fall out. plus I dont like that the contents of my purse is visible to all (cell phone, wallet, keys, etc... no one need to see those things) Please make it sturdy, maybe plastic canvas? idk, i dont sew, so I dont know what would be best. https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=66361.0
13) A mini bowling bag! https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=64535.0
14) a roll up case for my crochet hooks and crochet accessories. Must have one side zippered up like this, https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=56145.0
or a little pouch (with a snap or button closure) for the little odds and ends (bobby pins-my cheapy stitch markers, and yarn sewing needles) but please make it cute, like this one: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=56772.0
If you use ribbon, please make it at least 1/2" wide.
15) yarn. any color, any amount. just no red heart super saver and what I like to call "scratchy" yarns (cheap, acrylic, and rough). Also no fun fur or boa or feather yarn-IMO they're tacky. Oh, and no yarn from frogged sweaters, scarves, etc (just creeps me out for some reason. idk. I'm weird.. maybe its the whole I'm touching something that has been sitting for hours in a strangers armpit, or if its a scarf,then they've been sneezing and snotting on it all winter....icky)
16) this pair of earings---the style of the gold pair.. maybe silver chain with black/charcoal/grey or white/clear/silver beads... http://store.nordstrom.com/product/product.asp?styleid=2869899&category=2376779~2374604~2375353~2377739&PrevStyleID=2871848&NextStyleID=none
17) This pair of earings: http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=65310&CategoryID=1592
18.) This necklace: http://store.nordstrom.com/product/product.asp?styleid=2881318&category=2376779~2374604~2375351~2377737&PrevStyleID=2877871&NextStyleID=2881319
19) This necklace: http://store.nordstrom.com/product/product.asp?styleid=2884642&category=2376779~2374604~2375351~2377737&PrevStyleID=2881226&NextStyleID=2879453
20) This necklace:http://store.nordstrom.com/product/product.asp?styleid=2882551&category=2376779~2374604~2375351~2377737&PrevStyleID=2884640&NextStyleID=2879126
21) a stylish clutch or small purse for going to the bar or club...must have zipper or some other easy but secure closure closure (easy=can open and close purse after a few drinks...metallic button?, zipper?) ...cant have anything falling out.
Okay, about me: I'm 23, live in Jersey. I'm girly. Not lace and toole girlie, but I do embrace my feminine side. I guess my style is more classic and sophisticated, with just a hint of trendy. I've come to learn that trends change so quickly, so might as well stick with things that will stand the test of time. I like colors with warm undertones, I'd pick a cream shirt, over a white one. Bold colors look best on me as opposed to colors that look washed out. I dont like punk, or hearts, or black and red, or black and white things. If I had the money, I'd shop at arden b, and bebe, but I'm recently employed, and I'm saving my money so I can move out. I have allergies, so please keep things pet hair free. Whoever claims me, please PM me with what you're making and any questions you have, and I'll try to be more specific.
To whoever picks me... THANK YOU in advance for whatever you choose to make for me!