A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
October News: Kindness Craft Challenge   Vote for your favorite entry by Sunday, October 15!
Total Members: 314,461
Currently Running With Scissors:
277 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Nintendo Controller Belt  (Read 65443 times)
Tags for this thread: nintendo , video_game , featured_project  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Missy-Martin

Knit like your life depends on it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2004 07:35:22 AM »

This is super awsome! ^_^ Wow a great idea. Perfect timing too, with the Nintendo/videogame generation coming of age and all. I think my boyfriend would probably like one too. Then again, maybe I will make one for myself!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my knitting adventures at www.knitwit.blogdrive.com. ^_^
Shannon
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2004 03:36:34 PM »

okay, like, my boyfriend is a video game programmer. I think he would totally wear one of those. if only I could find an extra old nintendo controller. I want to use the two I have.... hmm...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kymberlee

I craft, therefore I am

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2004 10:09:20 AM »

I can't make this belt!  I still use my original Nintendo controllers!!   My Nintendo system hasn't yet done the inevitable blue-flashy screen which causes you to pull the cartridge out, blow on it, blow inside the machine, put the cartridge back in and push it down extra hard.  (I know you guys know what I'm talking about.) 

Man, you're lucky! My Nintendo still worked for a long time, until a pet rabbit I had ate all the wires.
Kym
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jessdell
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2004 01:45:42 PM »

oh my GOODNESS! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! too bad i have no nintendo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
evenstar
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2004 04:05:43 PM »

For everyone who keeps saying they don't have a Nintendo to make the belts, go to a thrift store! That's where I got my controllers (I would NOT use the ones that actually come with my Nintendo! I love them too much) - they were $2 each. So go to your thrift store and scrounge around in the electronics area... you're bound to find one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
redheadedgoddess
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2004 02:18:42 PM »

very fun. too bad all my old nintendo controllers belong to my brother. hmph. very creative.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
simplystupidgirl

I am a strange, strange girl . . .

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2004 03:30:09 PM »

My Nintendo system hasn't yet done the inevitable blue-flashy screen which causes you to pull the cartridge out, blow on it, blow inside the machine, put the cartridge back in and push it down extra hard.  (I know you guys know what I'm talking about.)

OMG! I thought I was the only one who did that. Tongue I still love my Nintendo. The newer game consoles make me dizzy and give me a headache. Good ol' 16-bit!   Cheesy

That is an awesome belt, but I think it would be too bulky to wear for my taste. I always get my normal belts caught on stuff as it is.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jessdell
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2004 06:20:22 PM »

of course......the trademark of old nintendos! i remember desperately blowing into the cartridge and blowing again and again and down into the console trying to get it to work! aww...the good ole days of playin nintendo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
candycanechild
Paper Doll

version 4.1: she's just so clinically cynically.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2004 08:10:52 AM »

I wish I would've done this before I got rid of my old Nintendo! I gave it to my cousin because I got a PS2. I would've loved a belt like this!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
morbid_freak

Aperson Withnolastname

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2004 10:45:27 AM »

???Does the E6000 glue hold up well? I thinkin' about making one. Just wondering if it's strong enough. Think there's any chance of it snapping off or something? Where did you get that kind of glue anyway?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Why don't you do some thing productive and kill yourself because standing here next to you is beginning to make me look like an idiot. And trust me, I'm capable of looking like an idiot without your assistance.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Mix and Match Napkins
Tute Tuesday: Mini Top Hat
They Only Love You For Your Brain

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...