A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
287 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craftsters, I'm Desperate...  (Read 963 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
JolieLaide
« on: September 12, 2005 03:25:20 PM »

Ok, I have a slight dilemma here; a casual friend is having a birthday this Friday, and I wanted to make him a mix cd because he's always saying how he has none. But the thing is... he doesn't like any of the music I have.

So I have a slightly odd proposition; could you please make me a mix? In return, I'll make you a super crafty suprise. You wouldn't have to decorate it or anything, just burn some songs onto a cd, and mail it (I'd pm you my home address).

If anyone is interested, his favorite band is JamisonParker, so music of that vein would be great; I think he also is into Hidden in Plain View, The Starting Line, Armor for Sleep, Mae.... just put on anything else you think he'd like.

I feel so bad about asking you guys to do this, but I'm really in a bind here. Thanks much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Aev92
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006 04:55:12 PM »

If only I read this last september! I would have been able to come up with the most awesome mix for your friend, since I listen to all those bands, I guess your friend has the same tastes that I do! How did it work out?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cumber1137
Livin' to swap

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006 08:13:03 AM »

Wow, this is an old post. I was just going to say though, isnt the point of a mixed cd is to broaden your horizens with music and listen to something you might not normally like or listen to but reminds you of the person who gives it to you?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist --> http://www.wists.com/cumber1137

"Huzza for the tipper with the squished up boobs" - Luke from Gilmore Girls.
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...