A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,891
Currently Running With Scissors:
291 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Yo!  (Read 33553 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
kamico
craft, garden, cook, create

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2004 02:28:59 PM »

The Biltmore Starbucks is quite roomy. If that's not convenient for everyone maybe the White Electric Coffee shop on westminster. I haven't been in since they moved from Broadway, so i'm not sure how big it is inside.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mojo
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2004 08:44:13 AM »

The Starbucks in Wayland Square has couches and a small parking lot.  Would that be convenient for folks?  Nick-a-Nees sounds interesting but I'd rather not knit in a smokey place-- makes the yarn stinky!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

actionallison
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2004 10:54:56 AM »

Wayland Square sounds good to me. Based on what y'all have written, it seems pretty convenient to where we all live.  Plus, if necessary, it is easy to catch a bus there.

Now on to the next part...when were you guys interested in meeting up?  I'm thinking a Sunday afternoon or early evening during the week?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sewngoth
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2004 03:38:04 PM »

i would need direction don't really know where that starbucks is I do know where westminister is so some one could direct me from there o from the highway 95 north  sunday and early durring the week is cool for me I am getting so excited about our little group  we're stating can't wait to all the details are worked out
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sewngoth
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2004 03:46:36 PM »

oh does any one know how to use one of those speedball fabric sceen printing thingy I am clueless on what to do  
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mojo
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2004 07:42:36 AM »

i would need direction don't really know where that starbucks is I do know where westminister is so some one could direct me from there o from the highway 95 north  sunday and early durring the week is cool for me I am getting so excited about our little group  we're stating can't wait to all the details are worked out

If you are coming from Tiverton, this Starbucks is easily accessible from rte 195.  You would take the exit for Gano Street, take a right off the ramp, go straight for 3 or 4 blocks, take a right on to Waterman St., a left on to Wayland Ave., a left onto Angell St.  The Starbucks is basically right there on the corner of Angell and Wayland Ave.  
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sewngoth
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2004 11:59:27 AM »

souund nice and easy thanks
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kamico
craft, garden, cook, create

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2004 06:30:50 AM »

Wayland sq. works for me.
As for time, i vote for a Sunday afternoon.
I could make an early evening, but sunday would be my first choice.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

boygirlparty

hi, i'm susie ghahremani / boygirlparty.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2004 12:53:37 PM »

hi everyone-

did anyone catch the holiday craft sale, craftland?
http://www.craftlandshow.com

also, the first sunday of evey month, the bizarre bazaar (handmade craft fair) happens at as220.

the hive archive (nonprofit providence women run arts org) also has an occasional bring-your-own-craft-project night, i've never been but i'm sure it's exciting and they'd love to have new blood.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

my site: boygirlparty.com: boygirlparty.com
http://shop.boygirlparty.com: the shop at boygirlparty.com
etsy instagram
fuzzybub
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2004 09:20:15 AM »

I love craftland!  I bought lots of presents there last year and the year before. I've also been to a few of the bizarre bazaars.  I'll have to check out the hive archive and see if there's anything happening there - I know about them and I live on the west side so I hope so!

Sunday afternoon works well for me - I'm a bit reluctant to go to the starbucks in Wayland Square for reasons I won't go into (mystery and drama!) but it is easy to find and has parking so it's a good place for a group to meet.  I could wear a disguise!  I can't really think of any other places - I love white electric but it's kind of small and isn't open on Sundays and I believe they close around 6 on weekdays.  Daily Bread in Wayland Square is ok but they get crowded on Sundays and may not want a bunch of people sitting around with glue.  
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Ode To Coffee
Meal Prep Monday: Chicken Pot Pie
@Home This Weekend: DIY Room Divider

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...