A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
203 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 84
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craftster Site Announcement  (Read 97775 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Onyxnox
Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #590 on: December 15, 2019 10:02:57 AM »

Jim was sad when I told him too - he knew how much I loved this place... and he benefited over the years too from Craftster love - such as the dog art hanging on our walls throughout the house!  There is Craftster love looking at me right now Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my blog
my pinterest

Sad Bye Bye Craftster - where else can craft addicts unite??
thanate
wanting to do everything is *no excuse* for not doing anything.

writer/crafter/naturalist, mother, Team Oak Tree

« Reply #591 on: December 15, 2019 10:03:56 AM »

Just a heads-up in case anyone has been on the fence about it: it is now the Last Day to sign up for The Last Swap.  We're at 49 people; come join us! (link in my signature)

...and yes, sure, I'll make some more crafty merit badges for the yard sale in a week or two.   Wink
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019 10:25:21 AM by thanate » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"And the moral of Pierre is 'Care'." -Maurice Sendak

Join us for the Last Swap: Little Good Things R2

Ugh, it's like Thanos, ok? (Tho I prefer *not* to destroy the universe when possible.) Thann-uh-tay
Belladune
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #592 on: December 15, 2019 11:22:11 AM »

tiny things, like this eater egg, are the things that made the site really fun. (aside, obviously, from all the amazing humans)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I wrote a book!!! A book on spinning! You can find it here: The Trifecta of Hand Spun Yarn
 website with links to everything!

Keep c-ster going
facebook
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor
Jewelry and Trinkets Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*Harry Potter Craftalong Headmistress*~

Beware the power of my Sonic Seam Ripper!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #593 on: December 15, 2019 11:26:26 AM »

Ok, let's see who's quickest on the draw...  We have two beautiful new handspun yarns from LeapFeetFirst in the garage sale!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Garage Sale Fundraiser

#CraftstersNeverSayDie #AuRevoirNotGoodbye #UntilWeMeetAgain

Launching soon: Lettucecraft.com
Crafts Chats Swaps
Immaculata
« Reply #594 on: December 15, 2019 12:00:36 PM »

alwaysinmyroom! We've missed you. What an awesome surprise seeing your avatar pop up. Welcome back and congrats on the new home and retirement. Don't be surprised if one day you see a couple of craftster's on your doorstep wearing flip flops and sun hats ready to hit the beach (and all the local crafty spots Wink ).

I was just going through all my posts and topics on Craftster to make sure I've saved any pictures that I no longer have on my own computer, & I came across the Prairie Schooler swap that I organized a few years ago. Just wanted to let you know I still use that pincushion every single day and every time a new member joins our sewing group they mention my awesome pincushion!

Also a shout out to the other participants in that swap, kittykill helena puck and itsmereba . I think this was one of my favourite swaps on Craftster.

I also received the ATC's I bought on the eBay sale from geekgirl1000100 ! They even came with a handmade card. They are really lovely <3  Thanks!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
geekgirl1000100
« Reply #595 on: December 15, 2019 12:21:16 PM »

Im so glad you like them!

alwaysinmyroom! We've missed you. What an awesome surprise seeing your avatar pop up. Welcome back and congrats on the new home and retirement. Don't be surprised if one day you see a couple of craftster's on your doorstep wearing flip flops and sun hats ready to hit the beach (and all the local crafty spots Wink ).

I was just going through all my posts and topics on Craftster to make sure I've saved any pictures that I no longer have on my own computer, & I came across the Prairie Schooler swap that I organized a few years ago. Just wanted to let you know I still use that pincushion every single day and every time a new member joins our sewing group they mention my awesome pincushion!

Also a shout out to the other participants in that swap, kittykill helena puck and itsmereba . I think this was one of my favourite swaps on Craftster.

I also received the ATC's I bought on the eBay sale from geekgirl1000100 ! They even came with a handmade card. They are really lovely <3  Thanks!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Onyxnox
Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #596 on: December 15, 2019 12:45:38 PM »

ooooooh - I keep eyeballing that merino wool and silk combo - but the problem would be the first half of that equation - I can't wear wool around my neck and head, (OK, anything above my knees) without wanting to tear off my own skin after a very short while.  Yet I can wear wool socks.  WHY?!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my blog
my pinterest

Sad Bye Bye Craftster - where else can craft addicts unite??
RedMenace
« Reply #597 on: December 15, 2019 02:07:15 PM »

I am just so sad about this. I haven't participated much in the past few years (who would have thought parenting would be such a time-suck?! Roll Eyes) but I've been checking in regularly whenever I needed some crafty inspiration.

My problem with looking elsewhere on the interwebs for inspiration has been that everything I find on those sites seems so focused on the beauty/perfection/whatever of the finished crafted piece with little to no mention of the crafting process. I love that people here seem to genuinely love and appreciate the process of MAKING something and want to share that with others. I love that I come here and see projects that people are so excited to share that they couldn't even wait for the paint to dry before snapping a picture. There is so much to love here, and while I look forward to what Craftster 2.0 has in store, I will never forget the original Craftster <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BigBangMomma
« Reply #598 on: December 15, 2019 02:37:32 PM »

Ok, let's see who's quickest on the draw...  We have two beautiful new handspun yarns from LeapFeetFirst in the garage sale!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I looked at this earlier, swooned, and thought to myself, "what will I make with this as I am not really crocheting right now?" I just told myself that if it was still available, it was meant to be. And, it was.  I will finally get to see and touch and smell some of LFF's amazing yarn!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dear Craftster "FAMmunity,"

I love you all.

See you where we all end up!
MissingWillow
Sewing in General Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #599 on: December 15, 2019 06:17:34 PM »

Mieljolie
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 84 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...