A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
146 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 84
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craftster Site Announcement  (Read 87049 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
jemimah
« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2019 12:49:29 PM »

Oh no! Craftster is one of my very favourite places on the internet - because of all you lovely people.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
greybird
« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2019 12:50:23 PM »

Beyond those, can we please request that no other "Craftster" public groups, boards, etc. be created at this time?  We (mods/personal) are doing our best to come up with a path for the future, but we need a bit of time to process and plan accordingly.

Thank you!  My heart is full of hope!  Cheesy   Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Some_Girl
If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library. ~ Frank Zappa

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2019 12:52:08 PM »

Thank you so much for creating the Reddit and Discord!

Beyond those, can we please request that no other "Craftster" public groups, boards, etc. be created at this time?  We (mods/personal) are doing our best to come up with a path for the future, but we need a bit of time to process and plan accordingly.

This is so important. We need to give the mods times to formulate a game plan. I have joined the reddit board as a fail safe measure to ensure we all stay together but ultimately I'm pinning my hopes on a resurrection of our beloved home (even if we have to do it with a new name and look) somewhere else. If we (the people here) own the site, then it can't be taken away from us again. So i'm ready and willing to become a shareholder/member/whatever is needed to ensure that our safe refuge in this crazy world can be here for us when we need it. We can do this.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS - CRAFTSTER
BigBangMomma
« Reply #73 on: December 02, 2019 01:14:50 PM »

Beyond those, can we please request that no other "Craftster" public groups, boards, etc. be created at this time?  We (mods/personal) are doing our best to come up with a path for the future, but we need a bit of time to process and plan accordingly.

This is so important. We need to give the mods times to formulate a game plan. I have joined the reddit board as a fail safe measure to ensure we all stay together but ultimately I'm pinning my hopes on a resurrection of our beloved home (even if we have to do it with a new name and look) somewhere else. If we (the people here) own the site, then it can't be taken away from us again. So i'm ready and willing to become a shareholder/member/whatever is needed to ensure that our safe refuge in this crazy world can be here for us when we need it. We can do this.

Yes, 100%
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dear Craftster "FAMmunity,"

I love you all.

See you where we all end up!
sweets4ever
The Final Craftster Admin
Thank you for everything.

Join us on LettuceCraft.com!

Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 02, 2019 01:18:09 PM »

Thank you, guys.  This is so hard.  Love you all so much, and your support is everything to us.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Our future home is Lettuce Craft!
Just... Let.Us.Craft.

Launching soon: http://lettucecraft.com/
Crafts Chats Swaps
seeuudee
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2019 01:20:03 PM »

Yep, me too
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jellybean89

(she/her) Ravenclaw :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2019 01:20:47 PM »

We (mods/personal) are doing our best to come up with a path for the future, but we need a bit of time to process and plan accordingly.

Thank you all! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please message if you want my email! I'm on Ravelry, Goodreads, & Instagram!

& there's a Craftster group on Ravelry here: https://www.ravelry.com/groups/craftsters-in-ravelry
sweets4ever
The Final Craftster Admin
Thank you for everything.

Join us on LettuceCraft.com!

Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2019 01:22:51 PM »

+coffee.

We need more coffee, perhaps.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Our future home is Lettuce Craft!
Just... Let.Us.Craft.

Launching soon: http://lettucecraft.com/
Crafts Chats Swaps
elderflower
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2019 01:23:24 PM »

Such shocking news. Craftster has such a wealth of resources and tutorials. I don't understand why it's closing down. Such a great shame. Many thanks to all the moderators for all their love and care over the years
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheMistressT
There's not much in this world that can't be improved by either chocolate, bacon or glitter.

Dahlin, I'm so glamorous I cry glitter tears.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2019 01:30:09 PM »

This news has broken my heart. I am so stunned as to have been unable to focus and to have been kind of repulsed by the idea of making anything... even the things I have already planned. I mean, what's the point if almost no one gets to see it? I know that's not exactly right, but still.

I have joined the FB group and will finally join Reddit now! Thanks, Edel - who is one of the dear ones I have met here and gotten to meet in real life! I will also look at this Discord which I don't even know what it.  Roll Eyes

I have so much confidence in the admins and mods coming up with something that will be just as wonderful of a place for us, but with fresh new usability, etc!  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog, Suddenly Surrounded by Taxidermy
Pinterest
My Etsy: Bubble Off Plumb Productions

'16 FPs: 50
'17 FPs: 72
'18 FPs: 89
'19 FPs: 84
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 84 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...