A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,843
Currently Running With Scissors:
287 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 12 Days of Christmas 2019  (Read 3136 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: November 13, 2019 07:51:23 AM »

Post your goodies!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2019 07:51:32 AM »

I received from rootdarc

The extras

Day 1
Fantastic Harry Potter book ornaments

Day 2
Gorgeous Harry Potter owl ornaments with scarfs in two house colors

Day 3
The cutest clay ornaments

Action shot of one on my Disney tree

Day 4
Classic Alice in Wonderland pocket letter. I absolutely adore it!

And the fillers

So I went ahead and opened the rest of my packages and I hope that you start individual threads rootdarc

Day 5
An Adorable Elf hoop!!

Day 6
A super cute putz style house and some trees

Day 7
A prefect badge needle minder and little jar of whimsies

Day 8 supplies and Harry Potter goodies. The tags are awesome!

Then I saw this guy on my desk and Im not sure what day he was with

Day 9 was goodies for my kids. There was snacks, candy, supplies, stickers, etc

Day 10
Halloween and Disney goodies

Day 11
And epic Disney wreath

Day 12
I have no words for how amazing this crass stitch is! Im going to have to rearrange my entire Disney wall now!

Thank you so much for making this an amazing swap!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019 10:37:07 AM by lindyv321 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

geekgirl1000100
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2019 09:06:51 AM »

Claiming my spot!

My package from BigBangMomma

Day 1

A colorful decorated envelope with paper.  I can never have enough paper!

Day 2
Day 2 came in a little pouch BBM made.
Full of little stamps she carved.  They look great!  She sent samples of how the stamps look.  Can't wait to use them!

Day 3

Lots and lots of masterboard/decorated pages!
Look at all the texture!

Day 9
BBM made me this lovely cowl.  It's so soft and pretty and red is my color!  I took the pic this morning and was running late. When I get home I will see if I can get an action shot!

Day 10
BBM painted this awesome ceramic paint palette for me!  I love it!!!
We've swapped masterboards several times and she painted it in the style of a masterboard.
It's gorgeous.

A curious bystander

What BBM doesn't know - I have an end table by my front door in the shape of a paint palette (came from Hobby Lobby)
And this will go perfect on top of it.

Day 11
BBM made me this awesome space/geek themed journal! Ive been through it several times already and each time I find someone I didnt notice before!
Thank you- its great!

Day 12!!!!
BBM made me this gorgeous shawl! Its so soft and cozy and I love the colors. They actually match my living room so now Ill coordinate when I camp out on the couch lol.

Pictures dont do it justice at all!

I cut my head out of the photos as I had some crazy bed head going on.

Day 3
(Ive ,gone ahead and opened everything! But itll take me a couple days to get all the pics posted)

An envelope made from a master board filled with .... master boards!!!
I cant wait to use them. And look at all that texture!

Day 4
Miniature for my doll house. I recovered my childhood doll house my grandpa made me when I was little. Its been in the attic of the house I grew up in for years and years and I wasnt able to get it (long story)
But my aunt retrieved it for me. Its smaller than I remembered (go figure) and not in the best shape but my main project next year is to fix it up. And BBM has started me out with some mini!

She sent them in a little homemade pouch

Action shot in the dirty dollhouse with Belle (maybe? Im not up on my Disney princesses and I dont remember where she came from)

Day 6
A cute little crocheted pouch filled with black embroidery thread - the one color I never have enough of!

Day 5
Dishcloths! Love these colors - so bright and cheerful. ALMOST cheerful enough to make dishes fun lol.
I love using homemade dishcloths

Day 7
Came in one of BBMs homemade pencil bags. Look at the tiny hedgehogs. Adorable. And she cram  packed it full of homemade envelops. In all kinds of fun fabric!

Day 8
Another homemade pouch and knitting supplies. Knitting is probably the one craft I havent ever tried so I figured it was time to give it a go!

« Last Edit: December 09, 2019 07:06:34 AM by geekgirl1000100 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

jellybean89

(she/her) Ravenclaw :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2019 09:30:42 AM »

Claiming my spot! Smiley

~~~

I received from CraftCrazy13! Cheesy

~~~

Day 1: delicious cookies! (pumpkin snickerdoodle & molasses)

~~~

Day 2: yummy puppy chow!

~~~

Day 3: amazing ornaments - they're already on my tree!

~~~

Day 4: a stamp carving kit! Shocked  I've been wanting to try stamp carving for so long!

~~~

Day 5: ATCs & ATC supplies! Shocked  so awesome!

~~~

Day 6: awesome TM patches & supplies! Cheesy

~~~

Day 7: art to abandon - awesome tags ("Keep me, leave me, or pass me on. All I want is to bring joy!"), painted rock, origami, & little pigs! I'm so excited to leave these around town! Cheesy

~~~

Day 8: A mini quilt kit! This is so amazing & I'm looking forward to working on it! Shocked

~~~

Day 9: an awesome cross-stitch! Cheesy

~~~

Day 10: another awesome cross-stitch - "Nolite Te Bastardes Carborundorum" - I love this quote!

~~~

Day 11: gelli plates!! I've had some on my wishlist for months (so glad I didn't pick some up on black friday)!

~~~

Day 12: an amazing sewing machine cover!! Grin

I love it so much & it's already on my machine!

~~~

Thank you SO MUCH CraftCrazy13!! Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019 08:05:27 AM by jellybean89 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

please message if you want my email! I'm on Ravelry, Goodreads, & Instagram!

& there's a Craftster group on Ravelry here: https://www.ravelry.com/groups/craftsters-in-ravelry
EriChanHime
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2019 09:33:33 AM »

I received Friday from Coryjo, and I was able to pick up the package on Saturday! Even the outside box is cute and wintry! Cheesy

Here is my cute pile of presents and the pretty card to go along:

~<*>~

Day 1:

A pretty silver envelope full of fun! What could it be?

So cool! I love holly and little ornaments and decorations. She made a beautiful tiny stocking picture with punch embroidery! (That must have taken forever!)

I adore the soft colors and the delicate leaves. Yay! A wonderful start to the 12 days. Grin

~<*>~

Day 2:

Im trying so hard to not think about the site news right now. Instead, look at the pretty embroidery supplies Coryjo gave me!

Ive definitely used this kind of thread before for micro-crochet, but never tried to use it for embroidery. I look forward to trying it, and I love the mix of soft fall and winter colors. Smiley

~<*>~

Day 3:

One of the Christmas things I mentioned loving was poinsettias, and I think this wonderful hand-drawn flower on an antique book page is just stunning. Its so soft and warm feeling. Its now tucked in the corner of the mirror over my mantelpiece!

~<*>~

Day 4:

Today is a lovely treat to give away: hand-stamped gift tags!

Both Christmas-y and winter-y things on these cuties. Five patterns and 18 tags total. I look forward to using these on special presents this year and next!

~<*>~

Day 5:

Stationary! When I unwrapped it and saw the box, I was already happy when I thought the cards would match the box, since it was cute. BUT when I got inside it was full of beautiful hand-stamped cards!!! Upgrade! Grin I love the addition of the little extra "joy" notes held on with the teeny-tiny metal brads. Fun and classy. I'm excited to use these for extra special thank you notes this year. Although, let's be honest, I will also totally keep one for myself to display on my card area (I keep cool looking cards and just put them out every year as decorations). Cheesy

~<*>~

Day 6:

Got a little behind on posting over the weekend, but did open one each day. Smiley

Hes so cute!! A little clay Namame (a little rock character from the manga series Fushigi Yuugi: Genbu Kaiden). I had completely forgotten Id put him on my list, so I was tickled pink to see him. Hes about an inch tall and absolutely precious. Cheesy

~<*>~

Day 7:

Mugs! I mentioned liking tea and also skeletons, so this cheery sugar skull and swirls set is perfect. They were also stuffed with some nice wool-like felt fabric, that will be lovely to craft with.

~<*>~

Day 8:

Snowflake Hoopla! Snowflakes are among my favorite winter/Christmas motifs, and this delicate one has been embroidered on fluffy midnight blue velvet! Its so soft and wonderfully textured, and the white really pops on it. Wonderfully cool and festive (as its confused here and nearly 80 degrees!)

~<*>~

Day 9:

Ooo!!! This was one of my special requests: a knitted hood like the one Lyra wears in The Golden Compass film. The colors and textures and knitting are just perfect! Its so soft and cozy, too. It reminds me of nighttime in a forest. I love it!

And on my head! Pardon how I look; Ive had a migraine-like headache for two days...

~<*>~

Day 10:

Lookit! My very first ever mug rug/mini quilt. Its so cozy-looking and Christmas-y and cheery. I enjoy toile-look fabrics with alternative prints, and this warm fireplace scene is lovely. Smiley I look forward to using it right away, and pulling out each year!

~<*>~

Day 11:

Gorgeous painted wood forest scene! I love reindeer and moose, and I have an ornament collection of them. This lovely piece will be right at home among them. Cheesy

And look! It lights up! Wheeee! So cool!

~<*>~

DAY 12!

On the 12th Day of Christmas, my partner gave to meeeeee...a gorgeous hand-knit lacy shawl-ette in purples and greens! *does happy dance*

My photos do not do this justice. It's soft, and looks like it was made from sock/lace-weight yarns. The purples range from lilac to a really rich plum, and the greens are everything from almost-mint to a deep forest green. All the accent creams have little flecks of other colors in them to add to the depth. The knit stitches are so perfect and even, and coryjo pre-washed and carefully blocked it, so it's super soft and drapes beautifully. It's the perfect size and weight for when you need that little extra something around your neck and shoulders to ward off a chill. I expect it will also be perfect in the spring when I'm popping in and out of confusingly air-conditioned buildings.

Thank you, coryjo, for being the most amazing partner! It's been a really hard couple months, personally as well as with Craftster closing down. Having these wonderful bright spots to look forward to each day has been so encouraging. I appreciate all the hard work you put into my beautiful gifts, and I will joyfully treasure them all! Have a wonderfully Merry Christmas and a beautiful holiday season. Cheesy

Now I need to start looking more carefully through the rest of the gallery and comment! Grin
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019 11:39:41 AM by EriChanHime » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter, sewist, costumer, doll maker, baker and cake decorator, reader, collector, all-purpose nerd...
You can also find me on Den of Angels for ABJD related stuff!
TAOJ

knitting is life

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2019 09:38:28 AM »

Claiming my spot  Smiley

Day 1, some beautiful crocheted coasters

Day 2 is some tree bunting, I love the different fabrics

Day 3 is some adorable ornaments

Day 4 is a mini quilt, it is gorgeous

Day 5 brings a stunning cross stitched necklace, I love it. I also put the tags in the pictures since they are so cute.

Day 6 is a sunflower latch hook kit, can't wait to get started.

Day 7 is a cute little cross stitch

Day 8, I think, there was no tag on it and I couldn't find an 8, is a pretty pair of slippers.

Day 9 is some beautiful pillow cases, I love pillow cases

Day 10 is a stunning table runner.

Day 11 is a beautiful burlap wreath

Day 12 is a gorgeous quilted weekend bag with some more goodies inside. An embroidered pillow cover, a cross stitch and some embroidery sheets with some yummy chocolates.

Thank you so much Koreena, I love everything and I hope you've enjoyed your package as much as I have.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019 07:42:10 AM by TAOJ » THIS ROCKS   Logged
BigBangMomma

***Please join the Craftster Discord!***

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2019 09:40:40 AM »

I received from geekgirl! I told her bonus points for reusable wrapping! She has been awarded those points! Lovely job!

Never have I been so thankful for December 1 to be so close  to Thanksgiving! Of course I started opening!

Day 1

I am in love (and awe) over this beautiful "make art"  pocket letter.

She filled it with so many of her amazing layered embellishments! Art is meant to be shared, so I will probably pass on a little of these in a pocket letter I am sending to a surprise Instagram swap partner. I can't wait to use the rest to spice up atcs!

The beads on the edge are so fun, and did you all see the gorgeous bag she made to wrap it in? So pretty! Thank you, geekgirl!

Day 2
This year I have worked from stash a lot (minus a bunch paper and embossing folder on practically free discount) and have been working hard at being even more eco-friendly, encouraged by the Zero Living Craftalong that started earlier this year.

One of the things I asked for, but kinda thought it was a long shot, was reusable bags that are freezer friendly.

Long shot no more! Squeel!

Bonus, I can reuse the fun monoprinted wrapping paper!

Day 3
I forgot to photograph the wrapping this morning, but more monoprints!

In light of yesterday's news, today's gift was especially special. A traveling journal with slots for atcs and several already made. I especially love the stipled black and white mountain one.

In light of the sad news, geekgirl and talked about opening our gifts out of order so we can create threads and share before, well...

So without further ado:
Day 11

Meet Flora and her slothy pal!
Flora is a sweet and succulent lady.

She was meant as a LV.  She traveled with her stylish purse, scarf (good, cuz it's getting cold), and her sloth pet (who has cool magnetic hands). Her hair is so cool, but I'll let geekgirl show her off more if she choses. I sure hope so!

Day 12

Geekgirl IS Santa Claus!! My biggest wish was a cute drawstring bag I could use when I hike/explore parks/go to zoo/etc.

You. Guys!!!!!

And a pocket on the front that even had some goodies!

And the bag from a company using 95% recycled materials and supports environmental initiatives around the world!

can't wait for this to get it's own thread. Thank you Santa C!

Day 10

A wonderful hand-made sketchbook with the same sloth fabric from the cinch pouch! I love it!!

And....she used grommets again!!!

Day 9

Crocheted produce bags! And another fabric bag!

My produce will be shopped for in style, thank you!

Day 8
A flow journal! I can take it apart and use all sorts of the masterboards, tags, papers, etc to make so many atcs!

She included some stickers I can masterboard myself and some stencils, too.

I love it! I am always amazing at your papercrafting skills!

Not all the pages, but a good selection!

Day 7

Endless masterboard inspired notecards!

But wait, there's more!

Day 6
I another one of those cool bags:

Filled with wool dryer balls (which I forgot I asked for!)

Day 5

I have been wanting to learn how to use alcohol ink for ages and she sent me a nice kit to learn!
Atcs, here I come!

Day 4
Another wish: metal straws...with a carrying case!

Wrapped in yet another gorgeous masterboard paper!

Thank you so much geekgirl1000100! You somehiw managed to knock this out of the park with so many of my wishes! I hope you like your package as much as I love mine. Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019 01:55:27 PM by BigBangMomma » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Don't lose touch!
Ask Joyful Clover or audio for an invite to our "Crafty Pals" Discord!
Proud Craftster since 2011.

@Lynx2Lancer on Instagram.
#CraftsterFriendsForever
#CraftsterNeverSaysDie
#MoreThanACraftWebsite

[email protected]
Joined the Craftster Reddit and Discord
kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2019 07:19:39 PM »

My goodies!!! Received a large pouch of goodies today (Nov. 23)! I'm not going to open it because I'm not sure that I can control my urge to keep opening things.  Grin I later received a box of goodies but didn't get a photo of that.

Left photo - The first 6 days in their fabric bags. The lovely lino print card was made by one of her friends and is the first print of that type I've ever received. Right (or lower) photo - The last 6 days in their bags.

Day #1  Edel knows I can't put up a Christmas tree because of my daughter's cats, so she made me a tree I can hang on the wall and a button wreath to attach to the wall hanging. I especially like all the batiks she used.

Day #2  a sweet pincushion in a silver photo frame (yes, I know it looks gold, but trust me, it's silver). Then an owl necklace because I'm wise, according to Edel.

Day #3  vintage and metal buttons plus two gorgeous bookmarks. The buttons in the clear bag have a Lion Rampant (a symbol of Scottish royalty) on them. Since my maternal grandmother's lineage traces back to King Robert the Bruce of Scotland, those buttons are especially precious to me.

Day #4  a ton of tags for birthdays, Christmas, and general purpose. DD#2 will get the HP tag. BBM needs the cactus tag. The baking tags will go on holiday goodies. The deer and pine tags will go on DH's gifts. Then I may just hoard some of the others.

Day#5  a cosmetic bag with TWO zippered compartments! I've been meaning to replace my existing bag because it's old (more than 20 years old), grungy, and too small so this wonderful bag will be taking its place on my Meet Up trip to Hawaii plus any other travelling I do.

Day #6  a pair of potholders - something I really need! The line that looks like a vertical seam is where the fabric creates a pocket for my hands to fit.

Day #7  reusable shopping bags, tea, and the fabulous fabric bag they travelled in. Both the shopping bags have an interior pocket and the purple bag also has an exterior pocket.

Day #8   OMG! A cook booklet from 1940!!! It talks about war food rationing, gives suggestions for stretching your existing resources, then gives recipes to use those same foods (beef tongue, heart, bones, suet). Makes me realize just how fortunate we are. Then a small wall hanging of a girl with a rainbow brolly walking in the rain. So very cute! Now to decide where to hang it so I'll see it often.

Day #9  a junk style journal that's actually three journals combined. It's filled with paper and quilted fabric embellishments, pockets and envelopes, an old photo of school girls crossing a street, a ration booklet, and a tax inventory from the 1800's showing the gentleman had to pay taxes on his five male servants, his dogs, and even the use of his family crest on his carriages. Amazing!

Day #10 a book of felting critters that's going to be very challenging. Think I need Perfectly Bohemian around to coach me through it, but it looks like fun. Lovely shade of lavender roving and some white as well; both colors that have been difficult to find locally.

Day #11 miniatures! Need I say more? I LOVE anything miniature. I remember seeing the Thorne dollhouse in Chicago decades ago and being enchanted with it. Of course, I didn't realize at the time that the chandeliers were created from real diamonds or how many other precious gems and metals were included. I much prefer my less valuable materials so I feel free to touch them. I've planned a Santa's workshop dollhouse and one for Halloween, but looks like I need to add Hogwart's and maybe a garden/farm as well. Now I need to felt some chickens or bunnies for the hutch. Not going to complain though when I have such awesome pieces to start with.

Day #12  MORE miniatures!!! The gardening tools will go in a garden, of course, but now I definitely need to make a HP-themed castle to hold this fabulous bookcase and all its goodies! Edel made leather bound books for several of Harry's classes including pseudo diagrams, spells, and writing inside each. So tiny! Then she created a mandrake plant, a goblet (sorry but it's on its side in most of the shots), several canisters and bottles of potions and magical ingredients, a broom, a gazing ball. It's all wonderful!

This has been a bittersweet swap. Sad that it may be my last but so overwhelmingly wonderful to have been Edel's partner.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019 09:03:10 PM by kbrison » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

[email protected]
http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
209/175 in 2019
153/150 in 2018
134/200 in 2017
Audania1
I really want to go to Disney World again

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2019 09:06:45 PM »

This spot belongs to meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh guys!!! Here is a pic of all my goodies!!

FiberAlchemist spoiled the heck out of me! Guys! Day 1 was huge. It's a handmade Advent calendar!

I love it. We are HUGE Advent calendar fans in our house and I'm excited to put it up.

Day 2 is something to start putting my collected Disney Pins on! I love it! I'll post another pic after I have my pins one it. So cute!!!

Day 3 is a Nuno felted scarf kit!! I am so excited to learn this craft!

Day 4 is this beautiful Garland! They look like the CUTEST sugar cookies!!!!! It must have taken AGES!

Day 5 are these rad soy candles! They are Harry Potter themed and smell amazing! My little book need heart was a-thumpin!

Day 6 is for my youngest daughter who absolutely loves Miyazaki. FiberAlchemist made her her very own Totoro! It is so soft and cuddly and Mire could not wait to play with it while eating her sour patch kids lol.

Day 7 was for my oldest daughter who adores the musical Hamilton. FA made her this amazing shirt of the Schuyler Sisters and a journal that says "I'm not throwing away my shot". Elli is over the moon! Lol she also gets to enjoy some sour patch kids (great call on the candy! Lol)

Day 8 I received some lovely and soft, beautifully covered yarn! I cannot wait to work it up!

Day 9 is something I've been meaning to make for a long time but have never gotten around to and wanted for ages. Bowl cozies for when the soups too hot but you still want to sit on the couch! These are so soft and cozy and got used for clam chowder on the very first night!

Day 10 is a knitted pair of beautiful fingerless gloves, or wristers, that I will for sure be wearing to the Great Charles Dickens Christmas Fair! They are so beautiful and soft with sweet little beads.

Day 11 is a gorgeous knitted cowl to match the gloves! It is so pretty and delicate! I cannot wait to wear it to the fair this weekend!

Day 12 is this lovely table quilt! It is so beautiful and must have taken AGES!

FiberAlchemist, thank you for making this last swap one of the most amazing. I have loved everything you've made for me. Thank you!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019 06:48:35 PM by Audania1 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got tons of new stuff in my store!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyWyldChild?ref=ss_profile
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/audreynh/
Alexampersandra
Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2019 08:41:08 AM »

Presents!

---

My instructions told me that #12 of my gifts was an "advent thing" so I might want to open it first... and nobody has to tell me twice to open a gift early! Behold: an advent banner of bracelets!!! (Ignore the unmade bed; I have a four-day weekend and I intend to take full advantage of it.)

(I opened them BOTH upside-down so several of them are probably not in the intended order, and I got a sneak preview of the ones that fell out.) So each day I'll have a bracelet (they seem to all be bracelets based on the ones I stuffed back in, but I suppose I could be wrong!) to show off along with that day's gift! (And then some... so I'll be opening Dec 1-11 and posting just bracelets after that!)

---

My instructions also told me that #1 needed to go into the fridge when it got here, so I kept glimpsing it on Thanksgiving as I made dinner, and wondering what it could be! Turns out... it's fudge! Mmm.

And Day 1's bracelet:

I haven't dressed to match it yet because I'm still in PJs, but I would have been wearing red anyway today for World AIDS Day, so this works great!

Thanks gala_apples; what a great start to December!  Grin

---

Day 2: these amazing ampersand magnets! I opened before work so I brought them with me and they're on the wall, among other ampersand magnets from other swaps. I get the question "what's with all the ampersands" from people in my office all the time and I love it!

And the bracelet for day 2 is a zipper flower!

I guess my plan for the website shut down is to do the rest of the bracelets all at once on the 18th so everyone can see gala_apples' work!

---

Day 3: Christmassy stamps and stamp markers! And they're sparkly!

And I love today's bracelet (alongside the FitBit in today's photo); it matches so many things in my closet:

---

Day 4: I love the paper on this so I had to share... look at the grumpy little Hedwig!!!

Here's what was inside... three necklaces!

(The mermaid reminds me of home in Norfolk!)

And today's bracelet is a lot of fun:

(I'm getting a lot of photos of my newest tattoo this way too! Fun.)

---

Day 5: Cards! I just made my card list yesterday so this was good timing!

And today's bracelet, which is nice and cheery on this dark and snowish day.

(It's hard to see in the photo but the blue beads have little yellow stars with smiley faces on them and it's just the cutest thing.)

---

Day 6: FABRIC! Don't tell my husband, but the sewing machine is coming out tonight to make him a stocking stuffer. (He's on call so I'm taking advantage of him being out of the house... in case they don't get posted on Craftster in time, I'm making him surgical caps out of fun fabrics to cut down on the disposable ones he uses). One of these might go toward that cause... but which one...?  Grin

And I love today's bracelet; it reminds me of the hearthstone from World of Warcraft  Cheesy

---

Day 7: Oh my gosh you guys look at this dice bag WITH amazing dice that I love!

We are scheduled to play D&D next week so I can't wait to break these bad boys out!

And today's bracelet is super comfy and soft:

---

Day 8: A set of three snowflake ornaments! And I think they look more Star-of-David-y than a lot of my other snowflakes so I'm calling them my Hanukkah snowflakes!

And today's bracelet is another soft and comfy one! I love all the colors! (And this time you get a glimpse of the tattoo on the OTHER side of this arm... didn't do that on purpose, just realized it now as I'm uploading it.)

---

Day 9: Ampersand art! Artpersand? Ampersart?

And today's bracelet (which is actually a two-for-one deal):

Which worked out perfectly because there was a red/black shirt I wanted to wear to work today.

---

Day 10: Warm things! Such cute socks, and I loooooove handwarmers/wristwarmers so much! I wore the black/yellow ones this morning because it happened to be warm enough to not need gloves, but still pretty chilly.

Today's bracelet is a resin bangle... I don't know if you can see, but the clear parts have sparkle in them!

---

Day 11: Since I opened #12, the bracelet advent calendar, early, this is my last wrapped gift of the swap! (And the one the cat was most interested in; I guess the fabric retained the smell of "Someone Else's House"?) So cute, I love it!

And today's bracelet, which I also love!

Tomorrow I'll be posting all the rest of the bracelets (since technically they were #12 anyway, and also to make sure everybody gets to see all the fun bracelets gala_apples made before the site is shut down!)

---

Day 12: the rest of the bracelets!

They're all so great! Thanks, gala_apples... what a great last swap (even though we didn't know it at the time)!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019 05:05:08 AM by Alexampersandra » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...