A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
163 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ONGOING ATC SWAP - NOV 2019 GALLERY  (Read 8213 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
gozer
If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: December 03, 2019 01:26:29 PM »

I am so sorry. It has been an especially hard week for me. Not only did we all learn about Craftster closing but I also lost my foster cat, Midge. She was 19 and passed away from cancer. It's been so rough.
 I got this adorable card from Pioneer9 and it is cheering me up. Can't believe this is the last card I will receive in a Craftsters ATC Swap, but at least it was a great one! Thank you all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 03, 2019 02:17:30 PM »

gozer, my sympathy and condolences go out to you during the loss of your furbaby.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
geekgirl1000100
« Reply #132 on: December 03, 2019 02:51:51 PM »

I'm so sorry!  {{{hugs}}}

I am so sorry. It has been an especially hard week for me. Not only did we all learn about Craftster closing but I also lost my foster cat, Midge. She was 19 and passed away from cancer. It's been so rough.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
gozer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: December 03, 2019 03:22:55 PM »

Thank you. This is what I will miss most. The love and support when times are rough.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019 08:00:30 AM by gozer » THIS ROCKS   Logged

irid3sc3nt

I <3 Halloween

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #134 on: December 03, 2019 04:51:11 PM »

I'm sorry about your kitty.  My cat is 15 and I find myself thinking about her passing and I have to shake it out of my head.  Sending you hugs from Denver.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bye for now...
irid3sc3nt

I <3 Halloween

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #135 on: December 03, 2019 08:00:31 PM »

I have received quite a few ATCs!

This is from calluna for my "plotting cat" theme.  Just look at that sneaky face.  I love the poem, the composition, and bright orange.

She also included a photo of herself as a child as a bonus!  I haven't seen this done before, so I'm pleased to have one.  It is not actually a parallelogram, it's just angled funny in the photo.

This is from LadybugsAndBumblebees for my "kitty toe beans" theme.  It is titled "Toe Beans vs. Jellybeans"  She used a vintage image of an Easter Bunny!  That polka dot background fits very well.  My kitty's toe beans would be mostly licorice with a hint of strawberry.  Cheesy

This is from bunny1kenobi for my "jorogumo (half lady half spider)" theme.  This is Stella.  She is quite a shapely lady and I like that her abdomen details and hair match in color.  She is wonderfully creepy.

This is also from bunny1kenobi for my "monster love" theme.  This is titled "Seymour & Audrey".  They are sharing a meal like Lady and the Tramp, except it's not quite spaghetti they are eating...

This is from geekgirl1000100 for my theme that includes one specific image (linked in the theme list).  The image is this weird cat lady.  It's hilarious that she is prancing among the meadow of beautiful flowers.  There are dots of gold among them, which may not be visible in the photo.  It's quite lovely.

Thank you, ladies, for all of the wonderful ATCs and the extra cards that you sent!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bye for now...
bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2014 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #136 on: December 04, 2019 06:29:21 AM »

Gozer you know my heart bleeds for your loss.

And for the loss of our beloved Craftster too!

I have a few cards to post tonight when I get home from work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gozer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: December 04, 2019 08:03:16 AM »

All these cards are so amazing. Bunny1kenobi, I especially love your drawings. I know you have worked hard to improve your drawing skills and the results are showing! They look amazing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 04, 2019 09:17:58 AM »

As usual, this is the best gallery going. I have loved crafting these wee works of art with you folks. It's been so great.

(((Hugs gozer))) =^.^=
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whatever the question, the answer is always CRAFTING! It's the fix for all the sicks. Makes me feel better every time.

and remember, ALWAYS USE THE GOOD BEADS, YARN, FABRIC!

Love you all, thank you so much for everything. XO
LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 04, 2019 01:33:10 PM »

Hello!  Please know that the amount of time it's taken me to post the wonderful ATCs I've received in no way reflects on how wonderful I think they are.  Finally, here's the wonderfulness:

These are from BigBangMomma and are for the themes of 'how to say husband in a different language'.  I love that she thought of sign language and actually drew a picture for how it's done!)  The other card is a 'musical theme' and an 'I love you more' theme (Two in one card! Cheesy) for my younger DD.

Here's the mini envelopes she put them in, which is wonderful!  So many of you have done that that I can now present the cards to my family in them.

This is a grouping of what geekgirl sent me!  A mixed media birthday themed card!  She also sent a page of a book in a language I don't recognize...geekgirl, could you tell me, please?  Thanks!  She also used some of her artwork on cardstock to make stationery.  How beautiful!

This was the envelope the entire shebang was sent in...I'm posting it because I love the swap specific stickers!  Cheesy

This lovely watercolor ATC is from greybird for my 'Xmas' theme.  I love how controlled she is with the watercolor!  I envy it!  (And that shiny washi tape is really cool too!)

These two cars are from irid3sc3nt for my Hanukkah theme and LGBTQ supportive theme!  I love the use of highlighters in the LGBTQ one, and the fact that it took me-Jewish and all-a few minutes to figure out the other card!  (The loaf of bread pictured is called 'challah' and the 'c' is silent.)

This loveable monster is recognizable to everyone on Craftster I am sure!  A wonderful kwality monster for my DH!

Check out the funny washii tape on the back of the envelope...and it really does smell like pizza!  I've never seen washii tape like that before!  Cheesy

This breathtaking ATC is in the theme of the quote on the card for my younger DD.  I adore it...all of it, and I know she will too!

A generous helping of ATCs from thanate!  The book one will go to my older DD, the lip one to my younger DD (she loves makeup), the lucky themed one to DS, and the moth one to DH.  Of course, I love all of these too!

And lastly, a grouping of all the ATCs for the month of November together:

I am so grateful that something told me to join this swap to receive ATCs for my family.  Every year, I have something Craftster made to give to my family and I'm glad that this will be no exception.  Thank you so much all of you.

(And to those of you that I still owe ATCs to, they will be mailed out by the end of the week.  I have no appointments for tomorrow or Friday, so I will have lots of time to get them done.  Thank you for being so patient!)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019 01:38:36 PM by LadybugsAndBumblebees » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...