A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 315,932
Currently Running With Scissors:
375 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Cozy Toes for Christmas Swap (SO 10/23 - 11/3 CLOSED; Send 12/10)  (Read 4297 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
BigBangMomma

***Please join the Craftster Discord!***

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2019 06:39:29 PM »

I need cozy toes! Last night of marching band was tonight - I am sooo very frozen. I am pinning the heck out of all things warm and cozy.

I'm a Marching Band momma, too! It was cold here, too. Dreaming of all the cozy socks that'll show up here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Proud Craftster since 2011.

@Lynx2Lancer on Instagram.
#CraftsterFriendsForever
#CraftsterNeverSaysDie
#MoreThanACraftWebsite

[email protected]
Joined the Craftster Reddit and Discord.
Bugaboo1
OMG! I should So make that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2019 04:35:20 AM »

Ok sent in my q!!! Who doesn't want/need some cozy toes for the holidays

I have also invited Amfkinney and will hound her to get that q in today LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
Amfkinney
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2019 03:12:33 PM »

Looks like a fun swap!  Very excited, just signed up.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Powerhouseofthecell
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2019 08:44:31 AM »

Im ready to craft my cozy toes, but I promised myself that I would catch up on grading papers first.  Sooooo...that means Ill be sending late.  LOL, just joking.  But if you dont hear from me in the next few days its because Im buried under a pile of student work.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Im up for personal swaps. Smiley
craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2019 06:10:23 PM »

Im ready to craft my cozy toes, but I promised myself that I would catch up on grading papers first.  Sooooo...that means Ill be sending late.  LOL, just joking.  But if you dont hear from me in the next few days its because Im buried under a pile of student work.  Cheesy

Wait... did I write this? Smiley

I seriously wasted today when I should have been grading a stack of papers. I was sick for over a week, and then had a bad bout with vertigo, which made it hard to read things (even moving my eyes across the page made me dizzy), which set me back. Plus, I started a new grading system, which we had trouble getting set up in our grading system (and it wasn't working for progress reports...), so I fell very far behind...

But this morning, I did a 5K (I walked it) and then grabbed breakfast... at a very busy bagel place, so it took longer than I had planned. Then, I took a nap (I went to a concert last night and got home late), did laundry, had dinner,  finished bingeing on Schitt's Creek, and now I'm thinking about what I need to prep for tomorrow...

But, I'm also thinking about this swap... many ideas swirling around in my brain...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
Inselaeffchen
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2019 03:31:00 AM »

Hello everyone,

I'm currently still working on some logistics. Partners will hopefully go out end of today GMT.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TAOJ

knitting is life

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2019 06:21:39 AM »

Excited for partners  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

Be kind to yourself

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2019 07:39:26 AM »

Waving at my most excellent partner Averia.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love a personal swap with you.

www.pinterest.com/edelc
Inselaeffchen
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2019 02:18:47 AM »

After a bit of shuggling about (international posting is understandably an issue for a lot of people, and postage gets more expensive by the month it seems) and me stepping in again and TAOJ thankfully willing to post to Europe instead of Canada/US only we have now partners!!

With the hole postage thing: Obviously it is personal choice, but I was thinking to keep the postage down would be a good thing. Remember, you're sending slippers/socks, and you don't have to stuff them to the brim like a stocking. Also, the swap is for 1 Medium swap item.

So if you're deciding to make slippers/socks, that's where I was setting the time/size of swap. I personally know that I'm a slow crafter, so will most likely be more than 3 hours, but it will be in a light material.

Please take into account that levels of speed are different for different crafters, and while we don't want "a quick fix" being sent out, this should be taken into account.

Also... it's a busy season with holidays etc (for you stateside more than me over in UK), so please do not stress out. I am hoping for a calm crafty swap.

Phew... sorry... that probably shouldn't be in this swap thread, but I feel that lots of swaps are not going ahead because of a) postage/cost and b) because slower crafters feel they can't sign up because they take longer for their swaps and c) people stressing out about their level of craftiness.

Aaaaanyway..... go forth and craft!!  Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019 02:19:52 AM by Inselaeffchen » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bugaboo1
OMG! I should So make that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2019 02:21:41 AM »

Yay for partners!!! Feel a tad guilty we did do the BYOP option but super excited to be crafting with the bestie!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...