A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
228 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Weekend Trick or Treat Swap 2019 Gallery  (Read 3472 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
EvilRachel
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2019 11:28:08 AM »

I received the most incredible package from chase_acow today!!  She sent a canvas bag with a black cat on it, which is perfect for me!  It's going to be my new project bag.  She sent fancy gummy bears, pumpkin spice caramels, and a tonne of other treats.  There was gloves and a mask, googly eyes, AND she made me gorgeous stuff from clay.  Stars, which I'm going to hang on my dining room window, and this beautiful shot glass with a haunted graveyard scene.  The details on the little tombstones are so cool!

Thanks so much for this awesome swap package, chase_acow!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2019 12:09:58 PM »

I received a wonderful package from LBBB, photographed everything, then had to go out of town unexpectedly before I could post my goodies. Sorry for the delay but I really am happy about my package. Barb did such a cute wrapping job on everything that I've salvaged most of the elements to reuse on other projects. Then she made me two potholders which I desperately need, a candy corn ami, and she generously shared a ghost ami that she swapped for from smeddley in the STS.

One of my absolute favorite candies . . . old-fashioned horehound. Yum!

Some mummy socks, the fingerless gloves LBBB crocheted for me, a package of doilies decorated with pumpkins and other fall themes, cookie cutters, and plastic spider rings. The doilies were added to my papercrafting supplies and are going to be so much fun to use. And I didn't have a bat cookie cutter until now, so that may get quite a workout.

An action shot of the fingerless gloves for my always cold arms

A crocheted spider's web that DD#1 has claimed. My great-great nieces claimed the plastic spider rings, plastic flies, and cat erasers that were meant to decorate the web.

And the amazing candy corn purse that everything was packed in. It's hard to see in the photo but there's a row of matching glass beads dividing each of the colors. So pretty! LBBB mentioned that the handles had originated from blupaisan, so thanks also to her. I think I'll probably use it as a project bag so I can use the bag all year long. I think it would be perfect for holding my drop spindles and some roving.

Thanks again for being my partner, LBBB! It's always fun to be paired up with you!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019 12:11:23 PM by kbrison » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

[email protected]
http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
211/175 in 2019
153/150 in 2018
134/200 in 2017
chase_acow
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2019 12:50:45 PM »

Hey EvilRachel! I'm glad you found your box, I was getting worried that I'd left off a number or something!  :  )

I'm happy there was some things in there you were excited about! I almost put the grab on those gummies, but then I found another bag of them so we could each have one. All the white-ish clay is glow-in-the-dark so don't get spooked. I have three little ghosties sitting in my kitchen window and they still get me sometimes. 

Thank you for swapping with me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2019 03:44:48 PM »

You're welcome!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
irid3sc3nt

I <3 Halloween

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2019 07:59:58 PM »

I like those glow-in-the-dark stars.  I never thought about doing decorations on them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bye for now...
Mellius01
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2019 05:26:22 PM »

Wow, this gallery has exploded since last time I checked in!

First, thanks CraftyLittleMonkey. The hoop and basket was fun to make.

Second, Im loving the variety and coolness of the crafts on display here. That spiderweb shawl/scarf is so versatile and a great spooky accent.

The graveyard glass is perfect for those yummy Halloween cocktails.

The pysanky tote is beautiful. The artistry is fantastic.

The wrist warmers, crocheted ghost and candy corn, and the candy corn purse are the perfect combo of fun and functional.

What an amazing collection of spooky Halloween goodness!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pottermouth
Crochet Moderator
Vintage Crafts Moderator

I like Kit-Kat, unless I'm with 4 or more people.

« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2019 08:36:15 PM »

Yay, more goodies!

The painted tote is amazing!!

I love the little graveyard glass. The ghosts' eyeballs are the best!

Oooh, the crocheted fingerless gloves are really pretty and look cozy. And the candy corn bag? Stellar!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2019 11:40:58 AM »

Ooh, what is the lacey looking kitty mask?

I love all the candy corn, some people think that stuff is just awful but it always makes me feel happy. It's delicious AND cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whatever the question, the answer is always CRAFTING! It's the fix for all the sicks. Makes me feel better every time.

and remember, ALWAYS USE THE GOOD BEADS, YARN, FABRIC!

Love you all, thank you so much for everything. XO
irid3sc3nt

I <3 Halloween

« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2019 05:57:23 PM »

I love all the candy corn, some people think that stuff is just awful but it always makes me feel happy. It's delicious AND cute!
Have you seen the Mini Candy Corn?  I can eat a few pieces of that rather than the regular size.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bye for now...
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2019 04:16:42 AM »

Have you seen the Mini Candy Corn?  I can eat a few pieces of that rather than the regular size.

I haven't! I will look next year. It's a dangerous candy, pure high-fructose corn syrup and colour, yikes! Minis would be better, I'm sure. I hope, haha.

I've used my new little Green Woman bag from Mountains and Clouds every days since receiving it. I carry a yarn project in it but honestly, I've also been throwing a few essentials in and using it instead of my every day purse. It is lovely.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whatever the question, the answer is always CRAFTING! It's the fix for all the sicks. Makes me feel better every time.

and remember, ALWAYS USE THE GOOD BEADS, YARN, FABRIC!

Love you all, thank you so much for everything. XO
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...