A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,783
Currently Running With Scissors:
481 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Janome 2212  (Read 73 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Mike91
« on: September 01, 2019 12:38:42 PM »

Brand: Janome

Model: 2212

Year: 2017 (I've bought a new one)

Cost: $189

How long have you had the machine? I use it for three years already

Is it a basic sewing machine, serger, or embroidery machine? This is a classic sewing machine that is able to sew any fabrics.

What are your favorite features?  Compact, not heavy - easy to carry, but stands stably. It really sews everything - from thin-thin cotton to jeans. The speed is well regulated.

What are some of the unique features it has? Buttons and loops are sewn very easily. The working area of 2212 has a comfortable backlight, has a manual adjustment of the presser foot pressure and stitch balance. Also has great features like a free arm and drop feed that makes the machine versatile for all types of sewing. All the advantages of the model can be read in the full review: https://sewingtopgear.com/janome-2212-review/

How well does it run?  It runs very smooth. The straight stitch is perfect on the fabrics I tried.

Has it ever broken or needed maintenance you couldn't do yourself? no, it works perfect even after three years of use

What are your least favorite features? With very thin threads, at first it sews normally, and then for some reason it starts to act up and skips stitches.

Would you recommend this machine to a friend? Excellent purchase. I have never regretted it. I dont know how to sew, but even in inept hands it is very useful.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Potholders!
Tute Tuesday: Clothespin Frame
Say "Cheese(burger)!"

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...