A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,838
Currently Running With Scissors:
288 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make Me A Rainbow swap GALLERY!  (Read 7177 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
gala_apples
« Reply #100 on: September 29, 2019 04:34:08 PM »

I just found my package from tattooedcrafter in my community mailbox  Cheesy

She made me this really nice crocheted (I think?) zip up bag:

A long statement necklace:

And then a bunch of monocolour pendants to switch out on a chain.

purple flower, red hemisphere, yellow key:
skull

orange tentacle (my favourite pendant), pink buttons, blue umbrella, green cute skull:

thanks tattooedcrafter!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
BigBangMomma

***Please join the Craftster Discord!***

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #101 on: September 29, 2019 04:44:06 PM »

Oooh, the tentacle is great!  The zip bag is pretty and I really like the purple flower.  Wonderfully happy package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We Are Crafty Pals on Discord. Come keep in touch, too!

Proud Craftster since 2011.

@Lynx2Lancer on Instagram.
#CraftsterFriendsForever
#CraftsterNeverSaysDie
#MoreThanACraftWebsite

[email protected]
Joined the Craftster Reddit and Discord.
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 29, 2019 04:56:33 PM »

That is one awesome package of colourful goodies, I bet the kids you work with are going to LOVE that necklace and all it's accessories.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MAKERS GONNA MAKE, YO!

Craftster member 2006-2020 #CraftsterFriendsForver #craftyfriendsforever

"Always use the good beads, the good fabric and the good yarn. Life is too short to leave it waiting in stash." ~ Edel C
LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 29, 2019 05:02:31 PM »

Such a beautifully crafted crocheted rainbow package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
StainedMushroom
It's just a nervous tic motion of the head to the left

It me.

« Reply #104 on: September 30, 2019 09:49:04 AM »

Life has been crazy wild lately and I've been the worst about being present through the last half of this swap! I'm loving th gallery and I really enjoyed your package Pheonixwolf.  (Bonus, it came on a really terrible hard day. I fell of the porch while moving some things and was at the point of wanting an adult tantrum. The. I opened up your package and it really brightened my day)

Three happy colorful notebooks, a jumbo rainbow eraser, some stickers and a cute colored picture.

Thank you so much Pheonixwolf. I hope I didn't upset you with my lack of communication there.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PhoenixWolf
« Reply #105 on: September 30, 2019 06:32:05 PM »

StainedMushroom - I'm glad you liked the package I sent you! And no worries about communication, life happens.

On Friday I received from StainedMushroom: a lovely pair of rainbow arm warmers that are like a perfect level of color intensity (ie in between bright bright rainbow and pastels). One is a bit snug on one end of the tube, and if anyone has tips (for a non-crocheter/knitter) on loosening it I'm all ears. She also included a rainbow/pride flag heart sticker and a sheet of cheerful flower stickers.

This has been a fun swap that's made me want to make more rainbow crafts!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019 06:32:41 PM by PhoenixWolf » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gender pronouns: they/them/theirs
Pinterest
Harry Potter Craftalong
The Raging Sloth

Because Papier-Mache solves everything

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 30, 2019 10:09:32 PM »

I received from craftylittlemonkey today and it was an EXPERIENCE, guys. CLM mostly invited me to this swap because she wanted to give me a selection of knicknacks for crafting with as an extra. She absolutely STUFFED this box. It was a very hot and humid day and dog walking was unpleasant and I also was kinda ill so this was such a good thing for me to come home to.

Here's what it looked like when I opened it

The crafted item is this gorgeous tin with this amazing anatomical female figure expertly embroidered with a pretty fringe of rainbow colors.  There's lots of fun stuff to look at like this wire jumble with beads and the interesting felt cut-outs.

And here's some of the other fun stuff in the box,  some of which i've already used!
tiiiiny people!
what is dis?

So much crazy stuff! Craftylittlemonkey is such a kind and lovely person and it was really lovely of her to think of me and was very patient with me. She's extremely talented and I'm so happy to have another art piece of hers! This box of goodies has really inspired me. Smiley thanks so much, CLM! <3<3
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019 08:26:46 AM by The Raging Sloth » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Thank you Craftster Moderators, all the crafters, the swap organizers, and all the swap buddies and friends I've made! I love you all. If you want to contact me, my facebook art page is https://m.facebook.com/ragingslothcreations/
My instageam is Overzealousopossum (Chelydra serpentina)
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 01, 2019 05:21:00 AM »

Yay! I am so happy it arrived and you liked everything! You know the first thing you used, those tiny game pieces? LOL, I put those in after the parcel got returned to me so there you go, it was a good thing it came back for a review before making it's way to you for real Cheesy.

That black and white oval thing unscrews, it's a vintage sewing kit. Sew cool!

PhoenixWolf, lovely package of goodies. I am so envious of knit ware, I can crochet but knit produces such fine and delicate work.
To stretch a yard item, my mom would get it wet and dry it around a resist. Soak the edge of the arm warmer that feels snug and put it over a glass or jar that is just the size you want, no bigger because wearing will likely produce some give as well.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019 05:26:26 AM by craftylittlemonkey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MAKERS GONNA MAKE, YO!

Craftster member 2006-2020 #CraftsterFriendsForver #craftyfriendsforever

"Always use the good beads, the good fabric and the good yarn. Life is too short to leave it waiting in stash." ~ Edel C
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

Be kind to yourself

« Reply #108 on: October 01, 2019 05:30:11 AM »

I love those rainbow arm warmers. so cute.

CLM I am so glad that that tin didn't get lost in the mail, it is awesome, how many hours did you put into that medium item???!!! and all of the whimseys are excellent.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love a personal swap with you.

www.pinterest.com/edelc
patty_o_furniture

May the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #109 on: October 01, 2019 03:39:52 PM »

Well, was really hoping that Edel's package would just randomly get sent out, but it's stuck somewhere between Canada and California for the fourth time.  The Post Office says that my checker entered in Canada instead of the right address so it's just getting automatically sent there by the computer each time.  There's nothing they can do from where they are, and when they tried to call someone they were put on hold forever and then they hung up on them.  Angry  Post Office wrote the tracking down and said they'd keep an eye on it, but didn't sound hopeful.
So maybe some day a real life person will see it's not supposed to go to Canada, but until then here's what I made.  Cue sad surprise confetti.  Wired memory bracelet with some charms.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...