A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,783
Currently Running With Scissors:
468 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Help Makimg Moms Dream Come True...Advice?  (Read 104 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Beebahautumn
« on: August 16, 2019 03:03:17 PM »

Hello Everyone! I just joined crafster todsy. The reason for doins so is cuz I am in need of some help. This post is going to be a bit long, and I do appologize in advance for that. Im just trying to explain the situation in as much detail as possible So please bare with me....this will be kinda long.

Ok so where to begin.....

My name is Autumn Rose. I am 14 years old. Please dont let my age effect you nor let how long this email is intimidate, upset you, or make you not want to read this. Its long because I need to be as explanitive as possible so you understand the task at hand, and get the entire story. Im writing you today about a serious and important  issue thats kind of time sensative. Its about my Mom Jenny. She is 39 years old and is currently getting chemo. I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me with info or anything. Ill explain moreof what later. I dont know what else to do. You guys are my only hope! See my Mom is REMARKABLE and a seriously talented artist! Shes a super Mom! Shes a great wife, Mom, and all around super awesome wonderful person! Shes been working with polymer clay, resimn, and many other forms of art for like a long time but her two main ones are polymer clay and resin. So far shes has been good at selling her creations. She started off making jewelry but now is also sculpting and making figureens too. Its her passion and something she worked so very hard to do. She also does many other forms of art that she sells too. You name it, my mom can do it. She had wanted to expanding her business cuz shes been so successful at it. When I mean expand, its a different kind of expand. Ill explain further down. Unfortunatly, she very limited on what she can do finically and has stalled. Times are really very difficult right now for my family and seem to be at their worst finically cuz of how expensive her medical bills, perscriptions, then everything else mom and dad have to worry about like rent, utilities, food and other family/life needs. No matter how tired or sick Mom is shes always helping with everything and helping everyone she can no matter how weak or tired she is. My mom is like the moms kids dream of having. She does everything for my dad, me, my brother and sister. She always puts us ahead of herself. Heck she puts everyone a head of herself. If we had a dollar left and she knew someone else needed it more than us she would give it to them. If Mom only had one shirt left and she was wearing it and knew someone else needed it more, she would give it to them. Thats how awesome my Mom is. Mom does everything for us! Shes our rock, a super wife and super Mom! Shes the best Mom in the world! Shes such a good, kind, caring and loving person. Now my Mom needs help and nobody is there helping her besides my dad, me, and my older sister and brother. As I said were struggling with money. Moms actually quite sick. Her chemo treatments, other medical stuff and medications theyre all like very expensive. Dads the only one working, and mom cant even get any help from our government here in the U.S. Thats like so not cool right?!? Lately things have been a lot and really very very rough. Mom has been going thru some intense treatments to help to make her better. Its been doing bad stuff to her body, but no matter how sick she is shes ALWAYS doing what she needs to do as a Mom, a wife, and still creates art. She use to be all smiles and positivity. She tries to happy and strong for us kids but Ive seen that smile dissappear and it dont come around nearly as often as it use to. She dont know I know this but at nights I can hear her crying. It breaks my heart to know that my moms crying. I know shes not the only one. I know that there are so many millions of people who need help and the help just isnt there! Remember I said earlier that my mom was wanting to expand her business in a different way? Well that way is by starting a youtube channel where she will be doing tutorials on polymer clay, resin and many other crafts, and she will also be reviewing products and having free give aways. See my mom wants to help others be creative. Like my mom always says, "you dont have to be a talented artist to create any kind of art. All you need is imagination, and determination and you can accomplish anything you want!" Well I want to help my mom do that now. She wants to inspire others so much. Its been her passion to inspire others! Art is kind of a dying form. She wants to help others open up their creativity, but make it fun, funny, and exciting in youtube tutorials. Gosh Mom can be so funny! Shes been wanting to go on youtube since 2013. So Ive been wanting to do something special for her. I cant buy her anything cuz Im only 14 and where I live, there are no jobs for kids that young. Being as young as I am, and as young as my Mom is, I never thought anything like this would happen to my family. I thought us not having money was as worse as it could of been. I was wrong. Im just so scared cuz all of this has been an extremly an eye opening experience for me. I see things much more differently than I did before. I know anyone can go at any moment. Passing away is something that happens to everyone which really is sad. Where our situation is different is because we know Mom has something that can take her life sooner rather than later. Time is very important amd Im trying SO SO HARD to help my moms dreams come true. Were living in the now. Everyday is precious and were living everyday to its fullest or at least trying to anyway. See chemo can help put her in remission but the treatments do make her quite sick. I just want to be able to help her for once like she always helps me. I want to be able to achieve something so wonderfully fantastic for my Mom. Mom always puts herself last and nows my time to put mom 1st. Ive gotta do something to help her brighten her spirits! I love her so much and she really needs this. Im here asking you today if anyone can help me or help me with advice. I tried contacting sculpy and they were kind of rude to me along with saying no to helping Mom which was really sad cuz years ago when we had the money mom spent a lot of money ontheir products. She needs super sculpy origional beige, super sculpey firm the grey stuff, translucent liquid clay, a pasta machine is what it looks like i dont know if thats what its called but mom cant make her clay soft anymore by using her hands cuz she dont have the strength now. Its sad cuz moms like ran out of everything! Like i said she puts herself last. I know she needs paints and anything polymer clay related that you can se with it. Also I was wondwring if anyone knows how I can try to contact any places to see if theyd be willing to donate mom a laptop to be able to record and edit her videos with. Or does anyone know of anyone or any place that can help get mom do ations for getting her business started? I feel terrible asking for so much but its for my mom amd im trying so hard to make her dream come true. I just dont know who to contact how to write them, or do any of this. Ive seen some youtubers get computers and stuff for free then review them in their channel which mom can do but i have no idea how to even go about doing that. Im also terrified that everyone is going to say no cuz the few places Ive contacted have said no and have been well kinda mean which was sad. I tried starting a findraiser on go fund me for my mom but in the end all ot did was break my heart. I couldnt get anyone to donate and it just crushed me almost to the point where I gave up. Again Im only 14 and me writing this is taking a lot from me. Im kind of scared but its worth it to ask for help for my Mom. I just wish this world was a nicer olace and I disnt have such a hard time finding help for my mom. So if theres anything anyine can help with advice or ANYTHING AT ALL.... Thats why Im writing you today....I pray and hope Im going about this right. My appologies again for this being so long. I had to make sure i explaimed the situation to you even tho its long.
Thankyou and Godbless
Autumn

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Potholders!
Tute Tuesday: Clothespin Frame
Say "Cheese(burger)!"

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...