A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,842
Currently Running With Scissors:
271 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: My June ATCs  (Read 254 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: August 04, 2019 08:02:18 AM »

Except for the first two, all of these were swapped in the June Ongoing ATC Swap (gallery here)

"Follow Your Dreams" Made on a masterboard background with dimensional stickers, scrapbook tag, and a quote from a "pop open" card that I received in the latest Make A Friend Swap. I fell in love with this one and since I didn't have anyone in mind when I made it I decided to hold onto it. I may give it away in the future but for now I keep it on my craft table and it makes me happy.

"ATC Address" made with masterboard background, post marked stamp, and scrapbook paper. I made this one to represent the ATC Address Book Swap that I'm hosting.

Now onto the cards I've sent into the world!

"Beauty in Nature" made on a masterboard background with dimensional flower sticker, tea tag, childrens book images, and metallic star brads. The quote on the tea tag is from Vincent Van Gogh "If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere." Since I can't help but think of "The Starry Night"painting when I see his name I was compelled to add some stars in a little swirl.

"Dancing Cauliflower" made on a masterboard background with cutout from a macaroni and cheese box. Just a bit of fun. We recently started buying this kind and the picture on the box just looks like a cauliflower in a loincloth to me.

"Grey with a 'Pop' of Color" watercolor background and dimensional letters, card bordered in silver. I claimed someone with the theme "greyscale with a pop of color" and couldn't resist sending this as an extra.

"Pathless Woods" on masterboard background with mushroom stamp, tea tag, a masterboard scrap, and sticker embellishments.

"June" on masterboard background with dimensional stickers and letter stickers.

"Plant Kindness" on masterboard background with masterboard hearts, tea tags, and metal embellishment (from an old earring).

"Watercolor Pumpkin" watercolor background in autumn colors, watercolor pumpkin with metallic paint, gold stickers, and bordered in ore metallic paint.

Thanks for looking! And if you haven't already please consider joining the Ongoing ATC Swap  Cheesy These swaps are so fun and welcoming to crafters of all skills and talent levels  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Look for me under Reinikka if/when Craftster is reborn

My Pintrest

Blogging again
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019 06:31:07 AM »

You used so many fun techniques with these! All unique but your style shines through. I think I know your favourite colours to craft with, royal blue is one for sure. Lovely Smiley.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MAKERS GONNA MAKE, YO!

Craftster member 2006-2020 #CraftsterFriendsForver #craftyfriendsforever

"Always use the good beads, the good fabric and the good yarn. Life is too short to leave it waiting in stash." ~ Edel C
kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019 10:48:35 AM »

Love the Follow Your Dreams!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BigBangMomma

***Please join the Craftster Discord!***

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2019 10:21:41 AM »

The cauliflower is so funny and thanks for sending it to me for my atc collection!  You'll be ready to add more masterboards to your stash in a rd 2 soon!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Don't lose touch!
Ask Joyful Clover or audio for an invite to our "Crafty Pals" Discord!
Proud Craftster since 2011.

@Lynx2Lancer on Instagram.
#CraftsterFriendsForever
#CraftsterNeverSaysDie
#MoreThanACraftWebsite

[email protected]
Joined the Craftster Reddit and Discord
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...