A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
175 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 30
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make Me A Rainbow swap -FINISHED  (Read 16041 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 05, 2019 11:39:43 AM »

As you know, I am thrilled with what BBM sent me!  Cheesy

DH just mailed out her package this morning.  The PO said it should be there on Monday.  I hope it gets to her a day early, like mine do, and she gets it on Saturday!

It was so much fun crafting in rainbow colors!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
gala_apples
« Reply #261 on: September 05, 2019 11:55:03 AM »

I'm having a lot of fun trying new things for my seven items. I should be mailing out on time, I took a sick day today for how I felt in the morning, but feel better now and hope to finish everything tonight.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
patty_o_furniture

May the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #262 on: September 05, 2019 12:00:45 PM »

I'm happy with what I sent.... if it'll ever get there.  Went to the wrong country and apparently is getting sent back to me?  Guess Edel has to wait until it gets figured out.
I love the project I made and my 13 year old liked it so much she immediately started making her own -- hers is excellent too!  Told her we could get her a craftster account so she could show off, but my partner had to receive hers first.  So she is dying for the slow post office too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BigBangMomma
« Reply #263 on: September 05, 2019 12:33:17 PM »

I'm doing good! It is supposed to be rainy and kind of cool this weekend and that makes me happy. I had such a nice time at yesterday's meet up. I also realize that I talk A LOT.  Tongue

I'm thinking you two need another meetup so you don't forget a photo this time!

Also, even though I am done with this swap, I did paint with rainbow colors today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dear Craftster "FAMmunity,"

I love you all.

See you where we all end up!
ilovesnails
« Reply #264 on: September 05, 2019 02:20:00 PM »

I"m done with crafting. Just need to finish packing it up for mailing tomorrow. I hope my partner likes what I've done. I always get swap anxiety and fear I've not done enough!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #265 on: September 05, 2019 02:38:30 PM »

I'm happy with what I made, though it turned out differently from how I had intended it. Basically, mistakes in finishing required some overall redesign. I'm also rather happy that the whole package came out of existing stash.  Grin Plus, it's hard to be displeased when making rainbows! Most of my projects this year have been somber or monochrome, so it felt really good to bring out all the colors -- and get some swapping in!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Thank you for sharing this home with me for so many years. Now, lettuce leaf!
anna.wahnsinn
You cannot give me too much work; to accumulate work has almost become a passion with me: my study is so full of it now, that there is hardly an inch of room for any more. I shall have to throw out a wing soon. (J.K.Jerome)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #266 on: September 05, 2019 09:01:53 PM »

I'm happy with what I made too, and doing good, just so tired from working too much and not walking good right now. Also nearly ready to send, just need to pack up and find that card...

I completely missed posting said rainbowy goodness calluna made for me, I love it! (This work think is really interfering with my Craftster life! And everything else really, my little one turned six yesterday, and I only got to see her in the morning. Anyway, I'll be back later this morning after the kids are out of the house posting pictures.)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

Be kind to yourself

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #267 on: September 06, 2019 06:30:58 AM »

I'm happy with what I sent.... if it'll ever get there.  Went to the wrong country and apparently is getting sent back to me?  Guess Edel has to wait until it gets figured out.
I love the project I made and my 13 year old liked it so much she immediately started making her own -- hers is excellent too!  Told her we could get her a craftster account so she could show off, but my partner had to receive hers first.  So she is dying for the slow post office too.

Ah I wouldn't worry, it will get here in the end. Same thing happened to me once. The mail folk mixed up the to and from and my package went to the US (I think ) and then got delivered back to me.

And your daughter should certainly show off what she made, there is no need to wait.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love a personal swap with yo
LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 06, 2019 06:31:18 AM »

Anna, you mentioned you're not walking good right now.  I hope you're ok!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My Loves

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #269 on: September 06, 2019 06:44:18 AM »

I'm really happy with what I made, I'm going to make a few more for myself and a few for gifts. I'm going to send tomorrow on my way to work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness

www.monstersmiles.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...