A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
199 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 30
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make Me A Rainbow swap -FINISHED  (Read 15995 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
calluna
« Reply #230 on: August 29, 2019 03:26:41 AM »

My bratty cat ruined an item by sitting on it so once I remake that I'll be ready to send hopefully Thursday or Friday.
Ack! That is most unfortunate. Though I have to smile imagining paw prints and a cat butt impression left in wet paint. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Thank you for sharing this home with me for so many years. Now, lettuce leaf!
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 29, 2019 04:58:41 AM »

Hey, how is everybody doing? Are there any requests for a deadline extension? Tell me now, we're headed out of town for the long weekend so I'll be mostly offline until Monday night.

I finished the big stitching part of mine, there is a bit more sewing to attach things, then some trimming, and also some stamping and glueing, lol. All the crafts are jammed into this tiny project. I'm so excited about how it's coming along. It's really weird, different from anything else I've ever made. I hope my partner will like it, I totally neglected to ask her if she was OK with boobs. And now that I've got you wondering WTH, I'm off to work, hahahah.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whatever the question, the answer is always CRAFTING! It's the fix for all the sicks. Makes me feel better every time.

and remember, ALWAYS USE THE GOOD BEADS, YARN, FABRIC!

Love you all, thank you so much for everything. XO
tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My Loves

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #232 on: August 29, 2019 06:55:35 AM »

My bratty cat ruined an item by sitting on it so once I remake that I'll be ready to send hopefully Thursday or Friday.
Ack! That is most unfortunate. Though I have to smile imagining paw prints and a cat butt impression left in wet paint. Smiley

It definitely involves a paw print or two, as do most things in my home. When I painted my craft table I had two cats walk across it so I put glitter over the paw prints and I now have forever prints on my table, it the crazy cat lady in me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness

www.monstersmiles.etsy.com
calluna
« Reply #233 on: August 29, 2019 08:19:35 AM »

That is a wonderful idea, commemorating their "contribution "; I love seeing paw prints left in concrete and such.

And what is CLM making that involves rainbows, boobs, and all-the-crafts in a small space?!? I'm looking forward to this.
 LOL, next check-in question could be "Are you okay with boobs?" Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Thank you for sharing this home with me for so many years. Now, lettuce leaf!
LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 29, 2019 02:13:37 PM »

I actually frogged the item I'm making for BBM for like the fourth of fifth time, but actually got it (mostly) done!  Just need to add a few tiny things to it.  Then I need to package everything and add a note and mail it out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 29, 2019 02:15:01 PM »

I could do well with a deadline extension, though.  I've had several appointments this week and have ANOTHER tomorrow.  I need to clean the house and have some other things to get done.

The only thing is that Monday in the US is a holiday-the PO is closed.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 29, 2019 06:19:06 PM »

Monday is a holiday in Canada too, that's why I made the original send out date for Tues the 3rd. I've had a couple of requests to extend send outs so let's make it Saturday Sept 7 for an 4 extra days. I hope that works for everybody. I am nearly finished with my project but partner and I are exchanging some side items and I just thought about a few more I could include but would need to find in the mess I call the studio, haha. This gives me time for my favourite crafting activity ~ destashing Wink.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whatever the question, the answer is always CRAFTING! It's the fix for all the sicks. Makes me feel better every time.

and remember, ALWAYS USE THE GOOD BEADS, YARN, FABRIC!

Love you all, thank you so much for everything. XO
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

Be kind to yourself

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #237 on: August 30, 2019 11:00:25 AM »

And I've sent out today. I really hope my partner likes what I made
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love a personal swap with yo
LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 30, 2019 02:59:24 PM »

Thanks, CLM!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

seeuudee
« Reply #239 on: August 31, 2019 01:40:05 AM »

Sorry for the radio silence this week - work has been just ridiculous this week, meaning several nights of bad sleep! But now have a whole weekend with absolutely nothing planned, except a visit to some kittens a friend has rescued - 4 of them Cheesy

Have been crafting a bit and think I should be done on time, but nice to know I have a couple of extra days if I really need them.

Check in - depends on the friend, sometimes hugs and listening ear and sometimes tough love and pep talk, but either way, alongside coffee, cake and lots of love.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 30 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...