A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,766
Currently Running With Scissors:
261 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make Me A Rainbow swap (su 7/29/-8/11, so 9/07)  (Read 11933 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2019 07:39:42 PM »

Can't wait to start crafting!

Right? Is anybody else wondering why the heck signs ups seem so long right about now? LOL. I think I was hoping this would be irresistible to swappers like gala_apples, etc. I know there are a lot of rainbow lovin' peeps on this forum *hint hint nudge nudge*!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Always use the good beads, the good fabric and the good yarn. Life is too short to leave it waiting in stash." ~ Edel C

I'm not online as much as I used to be, don't panic if it takes a while for me to reply to things Smiley.
ilovesnails

Slugs are just homeless snails.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2019 02:32:00 AM »

Some rainbow things I've made in the past just for some fun bright rainbows early this morning!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

I'm so squishy!

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2019 04:31:30 PM »

The signups do seem to be so long for both this swap and the TM Patch swap.  I am going to need these swaps to keep my mind occupied.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
ETSY SHOP: www.etsy.com/shop/LadybuggirlCrafts
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

Too blessed to be stressed! Smiley
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2019 04:38:24 PM »

Snails, those are rad! I'm so looking forward to seeing what people make.

LBBB hugs. I know it's been pretty cheerful for me collecting rainbow supplies that I might possibly use, extras too. I find even the planning phase of a project enjoyable and distracting. And I sorted through stash and found ever so much stuff. I'm not likely to need a shopping trip for this one!

Tonight though I am putting together an Ikea Kallax shelf for my girl, white with black bins to go into it. boooorrrring. She's in that phase right now, she'll come back round to rainbow profusion in time, I'm certain she'll find her artsy soul longing for colour after a monotone while.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Always use the good beads, the good fabric and the good yarn. Life is too short to leave it waiting in stash." ~ Edel C

I'm not online as much as I used to be, don't panic if it takes a while for me to reply to things Smiley.
audio

Nobody could do that much dcoupage without calling on the powers of darkness.

stay weird

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2019 06:09:46 PM »

Still planning on joining the swap but may wait to later to sign up! Wondering if anyone is interested in getting art/decor? That's what I imagine I would be making, but I never know for sure until I check out my partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest

Would love to swap for dresden borders/edging!
kwality570
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2019 06:12:20 AM »

I think I might need this swap in my life. I'm figuring some things out before I sign up, but I have some time before sign-ups end!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2019 06:27:23 AM »

Rainbow kwality570 monster? Oh, yeah, baby!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ilovesnails

Slugs are just homeless snails.

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2019 08:53:13 AM »

I'm tempted to start a rainbow unicorn for this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2019 09:36:13 AM »

craftylittlemonkey and BigBangMomma have made me into a masterboard addict and I decided to start making a masterboard for each color of the rainbow. I will either use them in some way for this swap or just hoard them for future use  Grin

For anyone that missed it, here's the link for the Masterboard Swap that BBM hosted. And here's the link for CLM's Scrap Paper Bookmarks that got me started
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

I'm so squishy!

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2019 06:07:23 PM »

Whoever gets me as a partner for this swap, I'm going to list the three things that I was hoping for, in the order that I would like them.  I don't want to forget.

1)  My most beloved gecko, Elizabeth, passed last night around eight PM.  Rainbows have a special meaning to me because of my beloved Grandmother, and I know they are a symbol of pets that have passed.  I've had hermit crabs and an aquatic frog (Frogmore) that have passed on as well.  If my partner could make me something depicting these animals on it, I would be very grateful.  (Photos of Elizabeth are posted in the current 'Geezer' swap thread.)

2)  A journal, with papers formatted as one that I can post to show you.  It is basically a daily schedule, but the book I bought that had them in it fell apart and I have only one blank page left.  If it could be a journal smaller than a notebook, and if I could be able to remove and replace papers in it, that would be wonderful.

3)  A sewn bag that has short handles that are Velcro-ed closed in the middle.  I would like to use it to keep my crocheting supplies in when I'm the passenger in a car and I want to crochet.  I usually just use a plastic shopping bag and tie it to the handle on the car door, but it's a pain.

Thanks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
ETSY SHOP: www.etsy.com/shop/LadybuggirlCrafts
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

Too blessed to be stressed! Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Clothespin Frame
Say "Cheese(burger)!"
Meal Prep Monday: Crockpot White Chili with Chicken

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...