A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,848
Currently Running With Scissors:
324 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Return of the TM Patch Swap - Round 2 (SIGN UP 7/27 - 8/18/19 MAIL BY 9/20/19)  (Read 5243 times)
Tags for this thread: tmpatches , swap  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
gala_apples
« Reply #100 on: September 05, 2019 12:00:11 PM »

For the first time ever I'm making a kit, I have to decide what I want to throw in it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
faemystique
RN working on my P.H.D. (Projects Half Done)

Crafting through my hoard of supplies...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #101 on: September 05, 2019 07:49:05 PM »

My goods are sent... I usually send more extras but Ive been a busy panda with both daughters and a boyfriend visiting this last month... excited to see this gallery explode!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019 07:50:03 PM by faemystique » THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #102 on: September 06, 2019 06:21:06 PM »

Senders already! Yikes! I better get going!

But, I am packing up the large item that has been sucking up my crafting time, so after I head to the post office first thing tomorrow, I'll be starting on my patches. Hoping to have the minis done by the end of the weekend.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
Sharalee
http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

« Reply #103 on: September 07, 2019 01:42:01 PM »

"EriChanHime" So sorry for your loss & all the things your going through. Don't worry about sending my patches. Just do what you have too & then work on them. Sending well wishes & take care!  Wink
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019 01:46:03 PM by Sharalee » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Patches
kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2019 09:29:46 AM »

I've finished two patches for Wulf and started one for faemystique. I still need to pick fabric and figure out what I'm doing for her second patch... and the patches for Wulf were over-stuffed (a common mistake of mine), one is ok but the other I might try to re-make if I have time. Thankfully I consider TM patches to be pretty even when messy and I feel like I can get away with sending as-is if I need to. Life sure has caught up with me recently! Crafting time is slipping away  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

EriChanHime
« Reply #105 on: September 10, 2019 12:55:11 PM »

For the first time ever I'm making a kit, I have to decide what I want to throw in it.

Bizarrely enough, putting together the kit my partner requested has been the easiest part! As soon as I saw her list, I knew what I wanted to include.

I actually just got started on the sewing bits for the patches I'm making myself. I kept waffling on designs, even though I already knew which of her themes I wanted to do. Grin

"EriChanHime" So sorry for your loss & all the things your going through. Don't worry about sending my patches. Just do what you have too & then work on them. Sending well wishes & take care!  Wink

Thank you so much, Sharalee! You're a darling. I'm doing my best, though, and I'm going to try really, really hard to mail by the deadline! I'm excited about what I'm making for you, and I hope you love them. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter, sewist, costumer, doll maker, baker and cake decorator, reader, collector, all-purpose nerd...
You can also find me on Den of Angels for ABJD related stuff!
Wulf

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: September 10, 2019 04:28:24 PM »

Got both my partners' patches (and small kits of other stuff) in the mail today. Very proud of myself - DAYS before the send-out date!

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sharalee
http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

« Reply #107 on: September 12, 2019 01:47:06 PM »

To my partners,  I'm  working on my last patch & hopefully I'll get it all done & the kit & take pics & send tomorrow if not it'll be Mon. Getting very close. Ok got to get back to sewing my last patch. Can't wait to see all of the neat & beautiful patches!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Patches
Powerhouseofthecell
« Reply #108 on: September 12, 2019 02:23:32 PM »

I mailed out my package today. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Im up for personal swaps. Smiley
Inselaeffchen
« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2019 10:34:16 AM »

Ok, there have been a couple of swappers (me included) who got life interefering a bit with the crafting, so I decided to extend the send out.

Hope that helps us all.

Thank you to everyone who already sent out!!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019 12:49:17 PM by Inselaeffchen » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Stay Spooky
Meal Prep Monday: Smoked Salmon Fettuccine
@Home This Weekend: Upgrade Your Kitchen

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...