A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,896
Currently Running With Scissors:
338 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mid-Atlantic Meetup! October 26, 2019, Charles County Maryland  (Read 3375 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
BigBangMomma

@Lynx2Lancer on Instagram

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2019 04:52:31 PM »

I really wish I could go, but the fall is super busy with my kid's activities and that day in particular is our Fall season soccer tournament and then my daughter's marching band is having an exhibition show at a competition later in the evening. Two really big things I just don't want to miss!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Proud Marching Band and Soccer Momma

Mini 12 Days of Christmas: Sent!
LV Round 30:Hosting SusieQ!
Sweat Shoppe Ornament Swap: Sent 2 out of 6
Color in a Box: Crafting!
Nov atc Swap: 2 claimed/ 0 sent/ 0 received
calluna
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2019 03:44:42 AM »

Very understandable! You're going to come home one of these days and find us all crafting in your living room, paper and fabric and chocolate everywhere.  Cheesy (KIDDING! We'd get your permission first!)

I have an update from the Farm: In the same space where we will be, there will be old-time tavern games, cider-making demos, and presumably cider-tasting as well! Yum. If you happen to have colonial-style costume pieces, you're encouraged to wear them or bring them for another group member to wear. Otherwise, if you would like to dress up while you're there, they may have some extra pieces you can wear. And if you don't want to dress up, that's totally fine too!

We're hoping to dye some fiber while we're there, using natural materials found on the property -- but this will depend on whether these things are still present and ready for harvesting in a couple weeks. Turmeric and pokeberries are the most likely materials.

I kept meaning to nudge MissingWillow, gozer, and Watsonc7, but never remembered when I was at the computer! My apologies for the late notice. Am I leaving out additional obvious invites? As a shot in the dark, I'll also see if this could summon our dearly-missed freestyle and ptarmic wumpus.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019 04:02:18 AM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Seeking photo or rubberstamp of a school of sardines crammed together facing the same way (much like people in a crowd)
LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2019 09:12:06 AM »

The more the merrier!  Cheesy

I'm fine with photos posted.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
BigBangMomma

@Lynx2Lancer on Instagram

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2019 11:26:37 AM »

[member]calluna[member], anytime!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Proud Marching Band and Soccer Momma

Mini 12 Days of Christmas: Sent!
LV Round 30:Hosting SusieQ!
Sweat Shoppe Ornament Swap: Sent 2 out of 6
Color in a Box: Crafting!
Nov atc Swap: 2 claimed/ 0 sent/ 0 received
Averia
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2019 04:04:44 AM »

Eek suddenly this is so close! Are we doing a white elephant exchange? Cant wait to meet up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2019 08:45:26 AM »

Eek suddenly this is so close! Are we doing a white elephant exchange? Cant wait to meet up!

I haven't planned anything, but feel free if you want to and have something on hand!

Roughly when do you all want to arrive? It makes no difference to me, but we'd be leaving from my place for lunch and farm around noon.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Seeking photo or rubberstamp of a school of sardines crammed together facing the same way (much like people in a crowd)
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Lana

live aloha

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2019 01:35:41 PM »

So I twisted Averia's arm and she's coming to get me!  Smiley  The only bummer is that Lana is going to hula with John so she won't be hanging with us.  Sad

I can't wait!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2019 03:29:06 PM »

I'll be there whenever the general consensus is, but I was hoping around nine or ten o'clock. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Lana

live aloha

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2019 07:19:41 PM »

I haven't planned anything, but feel free if you want to and have something on hand!

Roughly when do you all want to arrive? It makes no difference to me, but we'd be leaving from my place for lunch and farm around noon.

I'm up for a white elephant exchange!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2019 02:46:29 AM »

Aw, too bad for us that Lana won't be there...but I can't blame anyone for choosing hula, that sounds like fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
November 20, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Map Paper Pinecones
Ode To Coffee

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...