A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,690
Currently Running With Scissors:
215 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED: Stitched Mandala Swap R2 (SIGNUP 7/19/19-7/29/19 ; MAIL BY 8/21/19)  (Read 3391 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
TAOJ

knitting is life

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2019 06:48:29 AM »

I sent mine out this morning now to wait and hope my swap partner likes it, oh the swap anxiety is kicking in big time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
faemystique
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

RN working on my P.H.D. (Projects Half Done)

Crafting through my hoard of supplies...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2019 01:53:17 PM »

You beat me!  I tried sending mine today but forgot my ID and card and cash in the wee purse I took out to the car show this weekend... oops!  Tomorrow!  Gallery going up...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

faemystique

« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2019 04:02:05 PM »

CHECK IN QUESTION... what is your favorite non crafting hobby?  Mine are several but I think i have the most passion about Genealogy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My Loves

« Reply #83 on: August 13, 2019 07:03:44 PM »

My kids and my cats are my main focus, I'm a single mom of 2 boys and love every second of my time with them. We also have 3 special needs cats that require a lot of care. I love reading but barely ever find time to anymore.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness

www.monstersmiles.etsy.com
dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #84 on: August 13, 2019 08:10:23 PM »

I guess my houseplants could be my non crafting hobby. Im a grad student, a mom, and I work 2 jobs. Doing some form of stitching every day is my self care.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

GryffinMaus

« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2019 07:20:49 AM »

SKiing/hiking...anything that puts me in the mountains.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

EriChanHime

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2019 08:25:46 AM »

CHECK IN QUESTION... what is your favorite non crafting hobby?  Mine are several but I think i have the most passion about Genealogy.

My uncle does the genealogy research in our family. Fascinating stuff!

My kids and my cats are my main focus, I'm a single mom of 2 boys and love every second of my time with them. We also have 3 special needs cats that require a lot of care. I love reading but barely ever find time to anymore.

Awww, kitties! I wish I could have pets right now, but allergies+HOA bylaws make that a no-go. Someday! Amusingly enough, there is a lovely little curio/gift/bookstore in downtown Austin called Kids-N-Cats. Sounds like you would fit in perfectly! Smiley

I guess my houseplants could be my non crafting hobby. Im a grad student, a mom, and I work 2 jobs. Doing some form of stitching every day is my self care.

Houseplants are nice! The place I live now is the first one where I've ever managed to get anything to grow at all, and I still have a ways to go. I'm always impressed by people with lots of lovely plants around.

SKiing/hiking...anything that puts me in the mountains.

Mountains are always lovely. My brain definitely tried to interpret that as water skiing, though, and wondered where in the mountains you were possibly doing that... It's second Monday. Grin

My non-crafty hobbies are reading (SO. MUCH. READING), watching films or playing computer games (single-player; I like to destroy zombies and solve puzzles), and I enjoy Geo-caching occasionally. It's way too hot right now, though! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter, sewist, costumer, doll maker, baker and cake decorator, reader, collector, all-purpose nerd...
You can also find me on Den of Angels for ABJD related stuff!
faemystique

« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2019 01:27:44 PM »

I love fishing hiking and mountain climbing canoeing kayaking camping etc too!  Houseplants I try to be good at haha... I have enjoyed a lot of geo caching in the past but not in some time...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 14, 2019 08:03:28 PM »

I sent mine out this morning now to wait and hope my swap partner likes it, oh the swap anxiety is kicking in big time.
I'm sure I am going to love it. I really enjoy seeing how people interpret a theme and especially how they view my likes through their own lens. That's really cool.

Non-crafting hobbies, we have a garden in summer. I spend time rearranging our house, always looking for more efficient ways to organize and store things. I am a chronic collector and then destasher of goodies. I love finding abandoned treasures but I loathe clutter, lol. I like cultivating friendships, I enjoy getting to know people and sharing life adventures. I like to cook. I also like to organize and clean, that sounds crazy-pants but it's true. I enjoy learning about health, herbs, nutrition, yoga,  kinesiology. I think I really enjoy the flexibility of changing my interest to whatever strikes my fancy. Genealogy is cool.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Always use the good beads, the good fabric and the good yarn. Life is too short to leave it waiting in stash." ~ Edel C
faemystique

« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2019 05:04:20 AM »

I wasn't sure I would like where my mandala for wulf took me... it was a random eccentric journey through unknown dimensions to arrive at something I can say I like more than I imagined I would!  His message about pushing himself thru a project when he should have thrown in the towel was ringing in my head... and I finished... my final idea seemed to pull it all together.  Its heavy on thread... its a kaleidoscope of mad stitchin'... gonna mail tomorrow... whew... my arms need a massage lol
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019 05:07:40 AM by faemystique » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Insulated Lunch Sack
Take a Bath!
Meal Prep Monday: Indian-Inspired Savory English Pie

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...