A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 315,932
Currently Running With Scissors:
345 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 63
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sign up 07/11-07/19 SO 11/18 CLOSED  (Read 28588 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
EriChanHime
« Reply #490 on: October 22, 2019 12:37:11 PM »

Check in time- when do usually put up your Christmas decor and how long is it for?

It completely depends on the year for me. Sometimes I start the first week in December (never before that; we definitely decorate and fully celebrate Thanksgiving first). Last year, I didn't decorate until the middle of the month. I never take things down before Epiphany, and sometimes not til the middle of January. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter, sewist, costumer, doll maker, baker and cake decorator, reader, collector, all-purpose nerd...
You can also find me on Den of Angels for ABJD related stuff!
sweety28303
"She is Dangerous, She is Dangerous, I'm sure."

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #491 on: October 22, 2019 09:05:39 PM »

We're horrible with decorating. It's just me, my husband and my pup. We love the holidays but we're known for doing things our own way. Last year, the Christmas tree was put up and decorated on Christmas morning.. and wasn't taken down until after Easter.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Find me on Instagram!
The_twisted_hook- business
Yayitsjojo- instagram

Find me on FB too.
Jolena Luse(Commodore)

I'm always game for a personal swap.
tapestrymlp
« Reply #492 on: October 22, 2019 09:07:17 PM »

Check in time- when do usually put up your Christmas decor and how long is it for?

As soon as Thanksgiving is over! We typically leave them up until New Years. I love the lights so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Tapestry~
sweety28303
"She is Dangerous, She is Dangerous, I'm sure."

« Reply #493 on: October 22, 2019 09:10:11 PM »

I have 5 smalls to do and my large (I got sidetracked). I plan to start wrapping everything this week. There's also a last minute item I've been on the hunt for. I hope I can find it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Find me on Instagram!
The_twisted_hook- business
Yayitsjojo- instagram

Find me on FB too.
Jolena Luse(Commodore)

I'm always game for a personal swap.
Audania1
I really want to go to Disney World again

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #494 on: October 22, 2019 10:05:01 PM »

woohoo! something I've been waiting for to arrive finally came! Woohoo! Only took since the first week we were partnered... oh well. Anyway, so glad to have it and now I can move forward!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got tons of new stuff in my store!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyWyldChild?ref=ss_profile
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/audreynh/
rootdarc
« Reply #495 on: October 24, 2019 03:12:28 AM »

We usually do all of our decorating on Thanksgiving weekend, but will probably do it early this year since Thanksgiving is a bit later.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jellybean89

(she/her) Ravenclaw :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #496 on: October 25, 2019 06:01:32 AM »

I usually decorate after Thanksgiving & take things down sometime in January.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please message if you want my email! I'm on Ravelry, Goodreads, & Instagram!

& there's a Craftster group on Ravelry here: https://www.ravelry.com/groups/craftsters-in-ravelry
Koreena
« Reply #497 on: October 25, 2019 11:27:34 AM »

I like to put our outdoor lights up the night before Thanksgiving and the rest that following weekend. I leave everything up until the week after New Years.

My mom always put up the tree on December 17th, her father's birthday, so that was our tradition Smiley  Now I usually like at least a few weeks with the tree in December, so any nice day we can go out to find one is when we go...  I take it down at New Year's, too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gala_apples
« Reply #498 on: October 26, 2019 01:51:58 AM »

I hope to get both my larges completed this weekend. And I'm thinking about turning one of my small days into a supply day, I just came up with an interesting idea regarding supplies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
faemystique
RN working on my P.H.D. (Projects Half Done)

Crafting through my hoard of supplies...

« Reply #499 on: October 28, 2019 05:04:56 AM »

we used to put up after thanksgiving but with family deaths, empty nests and remodeling, we haven't put up last two years!  my decorations are a hodge podge of old hand me downs, collected pretties, kids yearly ornaments, etc, no theme
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 63 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...