A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,838
Currently Running With Scissors:
226 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 63
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sign up 07/11-07/19 SO 11/18 CLOSED  (Read 29024 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Audania1
I really want to go to Disney World again

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #450 on: October 10, 2019 09:53:50 PM »

Well the power has been out over here for almost two days. I ran out of something that doesn't need power to do but the store is a 40 min drive so that will have to wait till the weekend. I have a medium and a small I can work on and likely finish today before it will get too dark to see. Wish me luck!!

I hope the temperature isn't too hot or too cold. I've had the power out for close to a week in both temperatures and that is no fun!  I'm glad you still craft!

Actually the temp has been great! A high of 75 so it's been really nice. The power came back on tonight at 6. I'm super thankful and put my gallon jugs of ice back in the deep freezer just in case. Did laundry and dishes, recharged everything and now back to crafting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got tons of new stuff in my store!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyWyldChild?ref=ss_profile
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/audreynh/
sweety28303
"She is Dangerous, She is Dangerous, I'm sure."

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #451 on: October 12, 2019 05:24:28 AM »

Sorry Ive been MIA this week. I was in Michigan for a work conference. Side note.. I should've checked the weather there before I left. It was 87 degrees when in NC and 50 in Michigan. I froze every night there lol.

Anyway, my favorite Christmas movie is Christmas Vacation. Every year my family gets together and watches it. We actually just replaced my aunts copy because she had it on VHS.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Find me on Instagram!
The_twisted_hook- business
Yayitsjojo- instagram

Find me on FB too.
Jolena Luse(Commodore)

I'm always game for a personal swap.
gala_apples
« Reply #452 on: October 12, 2019 08:10:01 PM »

Super snowed in right now, over the last three days it snowed 60cm/24 inches. Thankfully the power hasn't gone down, so I've been able to sew.

As for movies, I've got a ton... Elf for sure, both the animated and Jim Carrey's Grinch, Charlie Brown Christmas, Muppets Christmas Carol, Nightmare before Christmas... Four Christmases for a bit of rom-com flavour, and then Office Christmas Party for the rauchiness.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
faemystique
RN working on my P.H.D. (Projects Half Done)

Crafting through my hoard of supplies...

« Reply #453 on: October 13, 2019 02:32:50 AM »

I have made no further progress but I had made quite a bit before... I will be doing some of the work tomorrow.. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #454 on: October 13, 2019 01:01:27 PM »

I expect to finish a medium later today. Yeah! And another one bites the dust!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

[email protected]
http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
209/175 in 2019
153/150 in 2018
134/200 in 2017
Audania1
I really want to go to Disney World again

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #455 on: October 13, 2019 01:09:21 PM »

I'll be done with a large by tuesday and I'm part way done with a small right now. At the moment (not counting these two) I have 5 completely finished. All the rest after these are smalls and one medium so I will be smooth sailing after this large is done.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got tons of new stuff in my store!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyWyldChild?ref=ss_profile
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/audreynh/
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #456 on: October 14, 2019 09:37:34 AM »

Sounds like crazy weather! I cant believe were already halfway through October!

Check in time- When you decorate your tree/home do you have a specific theme? Does everything match?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

EriChanHime
« Reply #457 on: October 14, 2019 10:30:16 AM »

Check in time- When you decorate your tree/home do you have a specific theme? Does everything match?

HA! Cheesy Heck no, everything is a joyful hodgepodge. New, old, Christmas colors, other colors, nerdy items, traditional items. I have some of virtually everything! Except Santa. We've never done Santa in my family, and I don't either.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter, sewist, costumer, doll maker, baker and cake decorator, reader, collector, all-purpose nerd...
You can also find me on Den of Angels for ABJD related stuff!
tapestrymlp
« Reply #458 on: October 14, 2019 10:36:26 AM »

We have 3 trees: one is red, white & green, another is a hodge-podge of family ornaments, and the third is my Harry Potter tree! So no overall theme but two mini themes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Tapestry~
jellybean89

(she/her) Ravenclaw :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #459 on: October 14, 2019 10:50:39 AM »

Nope! No themes - just whatever ornaments & decorations we like.

~~~

I finished ____! & made good progress on a large - I think it'll be finished later this week. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please message if you want my email! I'm on Ravelry, Goodreads, & Instagram!

& there's a Craftster group on Ravelry here: https://www.ravelry.com/groups/craftsters-in-ravelry
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 63 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...