A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,764
Currently Running With Scissors:
244 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ATC Address Book - Signups CLOSED - Send July 27  (Read 2974 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2019 04:30:52 PM »

I'm so excited for this swap!  Cheesy I figured out how to pair people up no matter how many people we get so that everyone will be sending/receiving four cards.

We do have a few allergies and allergens in our group but I'm not expecting them to be an issue since this is a paper crafting swap. If you are paired with someone that is allergic to your furry animal please don't knit them a dog hair ATC and we should be good  Wink I think taking extra care is all we need.

At this moment we have one swapper allergic to cat/dog and a few allergic to smoke, tobacco, and fragrances. If you don't think you can keep pet hair and/or smoke, perfume, etc off of you ATC please send me a message and let me know!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thanate
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

wanting to do everything is *no excuse* for not doing anything.

writer/crafter/naturalist, mother, Team Oak Tree

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2019 05:06:32 PM »

I started to write "allergic to tobacco, but that probably doesn't matter here" on my questionnaire, and then realized that if the point of the address exchange is possibly sending random other things in future, it is potentially relevant.  I might just find a space to put it on my cards so it's right there with the address. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"And the moral of Pierre is 'Care'." -Maurice Sendak

Ugh, it's like Thanos, ok?  the long E is the feminine ending.  (Also, I prefer *not* to destroy the universe when possible.)
Thann-uh-tay, no "nate".
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2019 05:09:43 PM »

Well that makes perfect sense. I will include a short list of faves and don't likes on my actual card for future reference. Those are pretty relevant "stats" to add to this ATC.

FYI y'all, I would like to send and receive cards from each participant so if you aren't officially paired with me send me a message to swap on the side Smiley.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Always use the good beads, the good fabric and the good yarn. Life is too short to leave it waiting in stash." ~ Edel C

I'm not online as much as I used to be, don't panic if it takes a while for me to reply to things Smiley.
kartiana

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2019 05:33:44 PM »

Allergies and big dislikes are definitely ok to put on your card!

I'm thinking of sending a little intro to me letter also. Something that could be folded up and tucked away with the ATC if wanted. I'm not sure yet though, I'll see how much I can fit on the ATC first  Wink I might also keep notes on everyone I get for future reference  Smiley

I'm playing around with card making (haven't done that in yeeeeeaaaaaars) so I might have some fun cards to send out for Birthdays  Cheesy And I also want to know what types of crafting everyone does and things they collect (like ATCs, inchies, etc) so I know who I can send masterboard pieces to and who might like a random ATC when inspiration hits  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

curiousfae

mecca-lecca-hi mecca-hiney-ho!

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2019 06:30:08 PM »

Allergies and big dislikes are definitely ok to put on your card!

I'm thinking of sending a little intro to me letter also. Something that could be folded up and tucked away with the ATC if wanted. I'm not sure yet though, I'll see how much I can fit on the ATC first  Wink I might also keep notes on everyone I get for future reference  Smiley

I'm playing around with card making (haven't done that in yeeeeeaaaaaars) so I might have some fun cards to send out for Birthdays  Cheesy And I also want to know what types of crafting everyone does and things they collect (like ATCs, inchies, etc) so I know who I can send masterboard pieces to and who might like a random ATC when inspiration hits  Cheesy

this is a great idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kartiana

« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2019 08:17:08 PM »

Welcome CDEeeek  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thanate

wanting to do everything is *no excuse* for not doing anything.

writer/crafter/naturalist, mother, Team Oak Tree

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2019 06:50:18 AM »

FYI y'all, I would like to send and receive cards from each participant so if you aren't officially paired with me send me a message to swap on the side Smiley.

Ooh, tempted to do this too...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"And the moral of Pierre is 'Care'." -Maurice Sendak

Ugh, it's like Thanos, ok?  the long E is the feminine ending.  (Also, I prefer *not* to destroy the universe when possible.)
Thann-uh-tay, no "nate".
CDEeeek

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2019 07:15:33 AM »

Welcome CDEeeek  Cheesy

Yay! The funny thing about addresses, I always have to double check before I PM someone my address, because I occasionally hit the wrong number for my house number. I am pretty sure whoever lives at that number would bring it to me if it got to someone else by mistake, but imagine if they didn't look closely and just opened it, lol. "Dear, what is this thing?". lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I has a pinterest: http://pinterest.com/cdeeeek/

"It's an electronics store, Major, not Basra. Get it under control."
kartiana

« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2019 09:08:01 AM »

Welcome CDEeeek  Cheesy

Yay! The funny thing about addresses, I always have to double check before I PM someone my address, because I occasionally hit the wrong number for my house number. I am pretty sure whoever lives at that number would bring it to me if it got to someone else by mistake, but imagine if they didn't look closely and just opened it, lol. "Dear, what is this thing?". lol

Sometimes I forget my address or think I've forgotten it  Roll Eyes So I will often refer to a piece of mail I've received to double check. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kartiana

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2019 09:14:16 AM »

Last day to sign up!!!!

I'll be closing signups tonight before I go to bed and I'll send out partner info tomorrow at the latest.

A quick note: please include your country on any ATCs you make for someone outside your country. If you are in the same country then you can leave it off. And don't forget to include your craftster username on the card Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Crockpot White Chili with Chicken
@Home This Weekend: Autumn Wreath
September 11, 2019 Featured Projects

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...