A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,628
Currently Running With Scissors:
180 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ~*Harry Potter Craftalong ~ Midsummer Term 2019*~ Join ANYTIME!  (Read 8960 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Audania1
I really want to go to Disney World again

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2019 04:50:38 PM »

I'm loving the changes and simplifications Mistress Jennie.

Well done you

And I got married Cheesy

https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=458482.msg5528680#msg5528680

So many congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! Your pictures are stunning and I love that you made ALL THE THINGS!!!  Grin Cheesy Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got tons of new stuff in my store!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyWyldChild?ref=ss_profile
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/audreynh/
ErinAquaheart
Surviving ccancer through crafting

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2019 06:10:09 PM »

Congrats! EdelC, everything looks lovely! Glad that your day was amazing.

PerfectlyBohemian--That felted mothman is super!

Moonflame--Your little dresses always are too cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Moonflame
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2019 07:30:20 PM »

Thanks, Erin! Cheesy

PerfectlyBohemian, that Mothman is amazing!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Moonflame
imera
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2019 03:37:45 AM »

Moonflame Using cereal bags for that purpose is such a good idea, I love it, it would certainly fix one of my problems with original art that smudges, won't have to buy plastic covers. And every time I see cute doll clothes I want to try it myself, at least my skills at making doll clothes must be better than what it was 20 years ago Tongue Super adorable dress with lovely details.

And omg PerfectlyBohemian, I love such strange, creepy and amazing figures, think my absolutely favourite part is the mushrooms and the eyes, it gives it that extra thing which I like.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PerfectlyBohemian
Fiber Arts Moderator

Ooooo... Stickers!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2019 07:47:56 AM »

Thank you guys! I have a "Crystal the Moth Gal" figure I started a couple years ago thinking I would just make a bunch of them, but I lost motivation while finishing off her body. While I was making Mushy, my dog decided to dig out Crystal and tore her head off....  Shocked Cry Angry

Maybe this summer I will find time to start her over and actually finish Smiley Her toes broke during our move in November too, so I think she was just not ready to be yet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
PerfectlyBohemian
Fiber Arts Moderator

Ooooo... Stickers!

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2019 09:59:51 AM »

Challenge: Floo Powder Challenge (June 1-17) : Kowalski's Quality Baked Goods
House: Hufflepuff
Project Name & Page Link: Thali Paneer Chicken, Pea and Spinach Pie
Brief Description:
This challenge inspired me to step up my baking game! Last night we had some friends over for dinner and I decided to bake a pair of savory pies to share! The savory pies, traditionally an English dish, were actually filled with an Indian inspired filling. The recipe was from The Pieminister Cookbook - one I picked up while visiting England a few years ago (and also my favorite cookbook) - with some adjustments to appease a cheese-hater. To really challenge myself, I decided to make a low carb crust variation, hence the two pies of the same recipe. My crust was made from coconut flour and was from the sugarfreemom blog. It was really delicious and I'm so glad I finally tried it! Otherwise I would have been eating crustless pie filling Smiley

Project Picture:

One we cut into the pies, we could tell more of a difference. For some reason the regular shortcrust let all the filling juices stay... juicy. But the coconut flour absorbed the juices, to the bottom was... a bit soggy. Wink Still scrummy though!

Not shown were the nearly empty pie dishes after dinner. Everyone else decided they needed to try both crusts ;P
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019 11:57:28 AM by PerfectlyBohemian » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

Be kind to yourself

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2019 10:43:48 AM »

Perfectly Bohemian, that moth man is deliciously creepy, you are such a talented felter
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love a personal swap with you.

www.pinterest.com/edelc
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor
Jewelry and Trinkets Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*Harry Potter Craftalong Headmistress*~

Beware the power of my Sonic Seam Ripper!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2019 11:22:58 AM »

~*Headmistress Jennie casts the House Points Charm*~

@Moonflame: About your Spectrespecs submission.  I'm afraid the local library doesn't count as a charity, because the items you made aren't going to someone in need.  Don't worry, you're not the first person to be unsure of what counts and what doesn't.  There have been numerous questions about SPEW over the years.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Moonflame
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2019 01:12:42 PM »

~*Headmistress Jennie casts the House Points Charm*~

@Moonflame: About your Spectrespecs submission.  I'm afraid the local library doesn't count as a charity, because the items you made aren't going to someone in need.  Don't worry, you're not the first person to be unsure of what counts and what doesn't.  There have been numerous questions about SPEW over the years.  Smiley

Thanks for the clarification. That makes perfect sense! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Moonflame
imera

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2019 03:34:29 PM »

My Love TO DO List
Of course I have to participate when there is a list involved

1: O.W.L.s Cinderella carriage Ive started this project twice already, but Im still not happy so I have to try one more time, third time's the charm, right?
2: Hagrids miniature hut Ive wanted to make one for so long, I think this year will finally be the year I start and succeed.
3: Pom pom tire chair when I first saw it on pinterest I fell in love with it, I knew I needed it, and I will have it this year. My dad gave me one of his tires and now I only need to make a million pom poms.
4: Flower petal lamp shade If it looks really good I might hang it in the living room, if not then it will go up in my craft room. Before I can start I need to do some research about different types of paper etc.
5: Soft toy planes for both MA and L I want to make some baby toys for my baby nephews MA and by proxy nephew L
6: Art doll I do love those pretty art dolls, and Ive wanted to make my own for a while.
7: Basilisk for nephew AL He has all the HP action figures, but they dont have any Basilisk, and so I said I could make one. It shouldnt be that hard, I think Tongue
8: Mobile for nephew MA My sister might like factory made items more, but I want to make my soon to be born nephew who I'll be a godmother to a mobile, just need to decide on a theme.
9: Phone bag for my son We want him to take his phone with him when he goes outside, but his pockets are too small for the phone, and so I need to make a bag for him to carry the phone in.
10: Little Prince decoration Might not be my favourite strange story out there, but I want a sculpture of him on his planet for my son's bedroom.

I might add another project or two if I come up with some projects I know I want to do this year.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019 02:57:53 PM by imera » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Doily Display
July 17, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Salt Dough Ornament

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...