A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
99 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2019 Make-A-Friend Revival: Miniature Version Gallery!  (Read 12025 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
BigBangMomma
« Reply #190 on: June 10, 2019 01:00:46 PM »

Holy smokes!!! That is amazing! The golden snitch reusuable bag idea is insanely cool!! I'm impressed by all of you (and somewhat embarrassed my packages to my partners, while very nice, don't compare...sorry partners...my life was crazier than intended during crafting time.)

So much for this being a "miniature version!" You all are the best! I have really enjoyed participating and hosting this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dear Craftster "FAMmunity,"

I love you all.

See you where we all end up!
LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 10, 2019 02:00:04 PM »

WOW, just WOW about that golden snitch bag! Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
ChameleonHound
Odds 'n ends are my specialty.

Beware the Platypirates and their tri-corner hats.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #192 on: June 10, 2019 02:02:10 PM »

I received a lovely package from dontneedaclassroom! The week has gotten away from me and I should have posted a few days ago, oy. But here are all the goodies!

I got two more fabulous books that I'm really excited to read, plus some nifty crafting papers, a tube of a variety of dice (since we're both into board games), some buttons that she designed herself ("I read books" and "I read banned books"), and the most amazing hoopla!

She had asked if she could do an image of my house, since I had talked about it in my first letter. I suggested that since our house is very much a work in progress that she could instead design what it could look like when finished. and WOWZA, I wanna live here!  Shocked
I love that she even looked up some flowers that were native to NY for the gardens, so beautiful! And I think the background fabric is hand-dyed? Anyway, it's already on my hoopla wall in a place of honor because I adore it.
Thank you for swapping with me, partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wanna stay in touch? [email protected]
Just drop me a line! I miss you already!
BigBangMomma
« Reply #193 on: June 10, 2019 02:10:49 PM »

Good golly that hoopla needs its own thread, stat!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love you all.

endymion
« Reply #194 on: June 10, 2019 02:59:10 PM »

That hoop is stunning! A true little work of art!

And I cant believe the awesome cleverness of the golden snitch bag. So very cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/magnifisweets
www://craftcrossing.com
Improbable Bird Lady YouTube video link: https://youtu.be/tqHw31kMEsU
kwality570
« Reply #195 on: June 10, 2019 07:18:32 PM »

That bag and the golden snitch bag are amazing!

That hoopla is amazing and so detailed. Gorgeous!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019 07:20:20 PM by kwality570 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Summer6061
« Reply #196 on: June 10, 2019 10:59:27 PM »

Ive received from both partners!

I mentioned in my original letter to AMFKinney that I love being cozy, so she crocheted me a cowl to keep me warm and cozy on cold days. She used a mixture of colors I like to create it. The weather just turned hot here, but Im looking forward to wearing it come winter and I agree with her, I think Ill be quite cozy!

I feel very honored to receive the first iron on creations that shes made using her cricut! Ill be putting this bag to good use within the next few days Smiley. She also used her Cricut to decorate this water bottle. Its a little tough to see, but she personalized it with my name in a very glittery vinyl! She made the card as well! And last but not least in the following pic is a bar of chocolate that she picked up for me on her recent vacation to Ireland! Im very excited to try it!

Another thing that I mentioned in my original letter is that I really want to learn to quilt. AMFKinney sent me a helpful book and a mini quilt kit so I can dip my toes into the quilting world!

Did you notice earlier that I said Im honored to receive the first iron on creationS that my partner has made? Thats because she not only made me a bag, but she made one for my son as well! The front of the bag says artist in training and the back has his name on it!  She filled it with fun items for him including some gummies that we shared right after I took the picture.

Thank you so much for everything AMFKinney! Your package was very thoughtful and has me smiling from ear to ear!

Ill soon be posting pics from my other package that Kwality571 sent, but for now I must sleep before I stop making sense (assuming that I was in the first place  Wink.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Procrastination is killing me slowly...I'm going to put an end to that first thing tomorrow!
BigBangMomma
« Reply #197 on: June 11, 2019 05:44:49 AM »

Great job using your Cricut Amfkinney!! It looks wonderful. How thoughtful to include one for her son! How sweet (pun intended) to send a sweet you got from Ireland!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love you all.

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

lettucecraft.com

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #198 on: June 11, 2019 12:02:11 PM »

The packages just keep getting better and better!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Facebook

Please join us at lettucecraft.com
kwality570
« Reply #199 on: June 11, 2019 01:53:56 PM »

What a cool package from AMFKinney! She and I should have discussed what we were sending to Summer6061 because I sent a cowl for coziness too. Smiley  They're both wildly different though, so I'm sure she'll get a lot of use out of both of them.

I love how you jumped right into the Cricut and made so many amazing things, AMFKinney. Very cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...