A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
156 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2019 Make-A-Friend Revival: Miniature Version Gallery!  (Read 12024 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Summer6061
« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2019 11:14:41 AM »

I received from Kwality570!  

Here's a group shot:

We were partnered together some years back in a bookmark swap, so it made me smile that she sent along a bookmark as her purchased item.

Kwality hand-dyed this colorful yarn!  I really like the brightness of the yarn and the leaf-like crochet pattern.  Every time I look at the zipper pouch I'll associate it with spring!

I am now the proud owner of not one, but two Kwality monster creations!  This little notebook is the perfect size for my purse.

And this cute little monster named Mortimer, is my first ATCoin!  The coin is such a fun medium for a Kwality monster. I'm going to adhere a magnet to the back so he can adorn the fridge and I can enjoy her cute creation anytime I need a snack (so all the time basically  Wink).

Thank you, Kwality570, I really appreciate the package you sent!  I enjoyed reading your letter and plan on responding when I get a little bit of quiet time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Procrastination is killing me slowly...I'm going to put an end to that first thing tomorrow!
endymion
« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2019 02:38:05 PM »

I love kwalitys monsters! And the zipper pouch from hand-dyed yarn is so cool. I keep thinking one day Ill try to hand-dye some crochet thread, but have not worked up the nerve and energy yet.

The pages of geekgirls journal are gorgeous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/magnifisweets
www://craftcrossing.com
Improbable Bird Lady YouTube video link: https://youtu.be/tqHw31kMEsU
seeuudee
« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2019 01:24:44 AM »

I received my parcel from Rhinoceroses a couple of days ago, but only just had a chance to get photos up.

First up, the envelope had the cutest tape decorating it. (The letter had lovely tape as well, but I just loved this one so much!)

The handcrafted element was some gorgeous handmade cards - two of them have slots to add different pictures in, such a clever idea. And they had gorgeous envelopes to go with them.

Then some yummy food items - funnily enough, I had never seen these 'Kind' bars before the other day, when I noticed them in a coffee shop. I didn't get one then, so pleased to get the chance to try them. And some white chocolate Reeses cups.

Some cute tissues, some cuter push pins and some tea - it sounds amazing!

And a lovely note pad and pen. My shopping list note pad only has a couple of pages left, so the timing is perfect.

So lovely to get to know all about you, looking forward to crafting for you  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

endymion
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2019 05:18:51 AM »

Oooh, those cards are gorgeous! Clever idea to have slots in them...[making mental note].
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/magnifisweets
www://craftcrossing.com
Improbable Bird Lady YouTube video link: https://youtu.be/tqHw31kMEsU
Amfkinney
« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2019 12:53:19 PM »

HI there!   I just returned from an amazing vacation to discover that my package from Summer0601 had arrived.  I am super thrilled with what she sent.   In addition to a very detailed letter of crafts she enjoys and lots of cool details about herself she sent me homemade shower gel and lotion.  Scent is Twilight and it is quite lovely.  She also spoiled me with a bath bomb from Lush!   I can't wait to pamper myself.  She decorated the cutest little bag that she put the lotion and shower gel in with a pink sparkly anchor with flowers (I really love nautical) and finished it off with a Take 5 bar...her favorite. She created a bullet journal nutshell that is quite creative with some very interesting highlights about her.  To top it all off is a little handmade candle that smells like spring!   Thank you Summer from the bottom of my heart!   I look forward to soaking in the tub and using my goodies.
Anne
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Amfkinney
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2019 01:18:07 PM »

Wow!  While I was away this week the gallery exploded!

Bigbangmomma---you are so talented with those zippered pouches you make

Kittykill--beautiful embroidery

Endymion--that egg is breathtaking, great job

Mandykaye--loving that tree of life pendant and the bookmarks

Dontneedaclassroom--amazing ATC's

Katana--that notebook is super cute

Lindy--nice bird hoopla

Chameleon hands--what a wonderful idea sending seeds.  You hoopla is beautiful too

StudioANF--I love the crochet pouch

Thesapphiremoon--beautiful use of buttons with the heart and the bracelet

perfectlybohemian--amazing mug

Dharmarebel--hoopla is very cool

Geekgirl1000100--such a creative journal

kwality570--great crochet zipper pouch

I love seeing everyone's beautiful items.

Amfkinney
THIS ROCKS   Logged
StudioANF
« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2019 07:23:55 AM »

Just returned home from a weekend away meeting some craftster folks in person for the first time!  So much fun!  Now I get to catch up on all the pretties in this gallery.

Geekgirl, you're journals are always so pretty but I especially love the rainbow effect of that one.

Oh man, Summer, I'm a bath bomb girl myself and Lush has the best ones in my opinion!

Rhino - your cards are super gorgeous and that notepad is so fun and pretty.

I received my super fun package from Kwality while I was away this weekend!!

here is a pic of all the loot together:

She made me a hand dyed crochet pouch in this really pretty colorway of blues, greens, greys and yellows.  It's so bright and springy looking and also I love pouches and bags so this will definitely get some really good use.

That stitch is so pretty too!

She included an ATCoin which is my first ever with one of her adorable monster designs on it.  His name is "Jackson"

And she upgraded a notebook with another monster cameo on the front

I love keeping little notebooks in my project backs to help keep track of progress and general notes and such so this one is perfect.  Kwality, what's this guy's name? Smiley

Last but not least, there was a fun retractable lanyard pull that says "I make stuff"

Thanks so much for the fun package Kwality <3 I can't wait to get started on the second package for you Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PerfectlyBohemian
Fiber Arts Moderator

Ooooo... Stickers!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #77 on: April 29, 2019 09:26:07 AM »

Those ATC coins are soooo fuuuun!!! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Summer6061
« Reply #78 on: April 29, 2019 10:26:01 AM »

I received from AMFKinney this weekend!  One of the first things I noticed when I opened the package was the coconut lemongrass chapstick.  It caught my eye because I remembered seeing it in an earlier package and thinking it probably smelled really good.  It does!  Here's a group shot of all the goodies she sent:

The coffee is vanilla flavored and smells really good!  I enjoy flavored coffees with flavored creamers and vanilla is the perfect accompaniment for most creamers, so I'm looking forward to drinking it!  I haven't tried the chocolates yet, but they look pretty darn tasty!

AMFKinney made a cute mug to go along with the coffee!  She also crocheted the washcloths!  I'm excited to use them and I like the colors.  They have a bright springiness to them that makes me smile.

AMFKinney crocheted this basket that I can use to hold craft supplies or anything else I need it to hold.  She also made some bath and body items, including a stick of lavender lotion, coconut lemongrass & milk chocolate lip balms, and lavender sugar scrubs!  I've tried all but the milk chocolate lip balm.  The lavender sugar scrubs left my hands feeling smooth and smelling fresh.  The stick lotion did a great job of moisturizing the extra dry spots between my fingers.  And the coconut lemongrass lip balm is the perfect consistency leaving my lips feeling moisturized, but not sticky.

Thank you so much Anne for everything you sent!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Procrastination is killing me slowly...I'm going to put an end to that first thing tomorrow!
BigBangMomma
« Reply #79 on: April 29, 2019 01:51:10 PM »

The hand-dyed and crochet pouches by kwality are so fun, and the stitch is so interesting. Of course, the monsters are ah-may-zing!

Rhinoceroses, your cards are so fun, and I like the element of changing out the pictures.

I've had the honor to receive both crocheted items from AMFKinney, and body wash items from Summer6061 before, so I know just how lucky you ladies are!

If my checklist is correct, I just need to know the status of only a few more packages. I've been trying to keep up, but if you all can check the first post and see if something looks amiss.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dear Craftster "FAMmunity,"

I love you all.

See you where we all end up!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...