A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,883
Currently Running With Scissors:
370 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafting Appreciation Swap Gallery!  (Read 1481 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
flygirl88
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2019 03:55:59 PM »

A brush holder - terrible pic, but for some reason it blurred with each one I took - this is perfect right on top of my work table - what kind of clay did you use, it seems so lightweight and smooth!

I used sculpey ultra light.  It was easy to work with once I figured out how to keep finger prints out.

And guys, I just opened up my package.  Pictures to come, but I was so excited I cried.  OMG.  You will not believe it. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lovers of air find it exhilarating to hang poised between the illusion of immortality, and the fact of death -Alexander Chase
flygirl88
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2019 07:31:17 AM »

Here is my beyond amazing package from Onyxnox!

So to give background.  I am a massive fan of Stephen King's Dark Tower (Gunslinger) series.  I've read the series 3 times, have the audiobooks and the graphic novels.  My next tattoo will be based on the books. I'm building a new craftroom and it will be Gunslinger themed. So, imagine how beside myself I was when I open up the package and this greets me:

Craftster won't let me rotate the photo, so tilt your head to see in it's full glory?  It is beyond amazing. The saying is iconic to the series.  And the crow and rose are major symbols.  Honestly, if this was the whole package, I'd still be thinking I was beyond spoiled.  Suffice to say, I love it.

Then, there are these 2 shirts.  They make me giggle.  I can't wait to wear them to my next craft group gathering.

Plus (!)  all of these supplies.  Can you believe it?  I can't wait to try these out. Probably should go clean my craft room.

The rings will be for holding washi tape.  I have so so many rolls.  Planning on organizing them by theme.  This will be a significantly easier way to see all of my tapes.

And finally, these very cute labels, which I have so many ideas for already.

Thank you so much!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lovers of air find it exhilarating to hang poised between the illusion of immortality, and the fact of death -Alexander Chase
kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2019 08:01:19 AM »

Whoa! Awesome stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyxnox
Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2019 02:02:26 PM »

I am so glad you like them! 

If anyone else is wanting a ring system to organize their washi tapes or rolls of anything - those are wire necklaces or chokers - they are cheaper than the "washi ring" that is sold - for the same price, at my local bead store, I can get about 6-8 of the necklace bases.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Room Divider
Tute Tuesday: Snow Dyeing
Baby, It's Cold Outside

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...