A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,833
Currently Running With Scissors:
186 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Starting a jewelry business and I have some questions  (Read 973 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
HerzeleidMeister
« on: March 27, 2019 03:02:01 AM »

I mainly want to find out about how much inventory I should have before getting started and posting it on my website etc. I also want to get some critiques on the items I have so far for sell. I'm not sure if I can post those here so I'll leave them out for now. If I can post them please let me know.

My plan is to sell on Instagram as I see lots of people listing jewelry etc on Instagram. I also already have my own website that I'll be developing and creating a shop online to sell my stuff. I also plan to do the Flea Market thing (if possible), craft shows & festivals.

Does anyone know if you are allowed to list stuff on Pinterest? I'm thinking no, but someone else may know if they allow it or not.

Currently I have created 3 rings, 19 pendants, 1 pendant/earrings set, and 3 bracelets.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Tooth_Fairy_inbox
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019 03:11:38 AM »

I think this will be enough. How are you planning to promote your shop? Please, be really careful with buying followers and other ways of boosting your account. A lot of people consider this as cheating and it would turn them off. There's another way of promotion, it's called influencer marketing and you can read more about it here. In short, your products will be mentioned in posts of some popular  Instagram or Facebook users and this will attract customers to your shop.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Tooth_Fairy_inbox
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2019 01:52:52 AM »

I think you surely should use Instagram for this purpose, because it has all the possibilities for starting business. Create a business account, advertise your account and attract more followers. It's especially important to be focused on pople's interests and wishes. The account itself should also be quite unique, interesting and colourful. You can also use https://zen-promo.com/free_instagram_followers to attract more followers by promoting the account. This service allows to get more views and likes, as well as great number of new clients. It also offers some extra functions i.e. account protection and offline mode. You can try a trial version free for 7 days.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019 01:54:53 AM by Tooth_Fairy_inbox » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Caramel Candied Apple Salt Scrub
DIY Halloween Costumes
Meal Prep Monday: Fish Tacos with Green Sauce

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...