A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,577
Currently Running With Scissors:
235 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 51
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED - 2019 Make-A-Friend Revival: Miniature Version SO #2- 5/31  (Read 18155 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
endymion
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #380 on: May 11, 2019 04:08:25 PM »

Ive got 2 projects more than 3/4 complete, and another small one barely started. On track to mail on time.

Got distracted this week by a craft project that needed to be done by Monday, for work. Just finished that one, so should be able to dive back into this swaps crafts this evening.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019 04:09:55 PM by endymion » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/magnifisweets
www://craftcrossing.com
Improbable Bird Lady YouTube video link: https://youtu.be/tqHw31kMEsU
kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

« Reply #381 on: May 12, 2019 08:29:54 PM »

More of a night owl (most of the time)

My garden is growing rocks right now!  Cheesy ...and a few succulents (hens and chicks?). And maybe chives if I can keep them alive (my mom gave them to me last week...)

Crafting is going well! Finished one project, started another but now I'm re-thinking the ______ I bought and might go back to the store for another one I saw  Tongue I have something in mind to buy, just have to order it. I'm on schedule to send on time  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

geekgirl1000100

« Reply #382 on: May 13, 2019 04:59:14 AM »

How is crafting going for package 2?

for one partner I was overly ambitious and thought I would never get done but felt I was too far in to start over with something else.  But it finally came together and I just have a few finishing touches to add.

for partner 2 her item came along just perfectly and I want to keep it for myself.

I have extras all ready so hopefully I can mail this week.  Will just depend on work really.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #383 on: May 13, 2019 05:49:42 AM »

I'm some form of permanently exhausted pigeon, LOL!! I can stay up like crazy, but I can also head to bed early. I can get up early, I can get up late. Really just depends on the week or day's events which way I go on that. Weekdays, I work, so Sun-Thur I'm usually in bed by 10-11p and up at about 5:30am M-F. Weekends, I go to bed when I feel like, don't set an alarm, but 90% of the time I wake up at or before 8am, sometimes if it was a long night I may be in there until 9 or 10am. My days of sleeping until noon like I used to do as a teenager are LONG gone, unless I was literally up until 4, 5, or 6am...and those are 1 in a million times these days that I'm up that late now.

Because we rent, we don't personally have any kind of garden. Have been thinking of trying to do some container gardening, but I'm not sure what will really thrive other than some herbs...but...my good friend that lives about 10min away from us has a plot at her house and has saved us a couple rows to plant in this year! I'm stoked!! We've got a couple types of peppers, green beans, cucumbers (for making pickles), and one or 2 other things I can't seem to think of right now. My friend grows a lot of types of peppers and tomatoes, and last year we ended up getting a couple paper bags full of 'bumper crops' from her. Hoping we can trade and share again with what we're growing along with her and her family. I offered a few hours a week to come over and help tend the garden each week for a little planting space, so I think that's a wonderful trade Smiley

I'm almost ashamed to say it, but I've been so busy with life recently and have been feeling a bit down as well, that I haven't started crafting anything yet Sad I've never sent late, and once I hammer out what I want to do for any project (as well as start on it), I get done in record time! So, I'll be rolling on with things very soon, promise!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Zoe ♥

STS Spring Market 2019
PINTEREST
Will personal swap for a crochet or knitted Totoro teapot cozy (see my Pinterest YARN board!)
StudioANF

« Reply #384 on: May 13, 2019 07:30:42 AM »

Whew!  I've had house guests stay with us all last week so things were a bit crazy!  They left to head home yesterday so I finally feel like I can get back to my normal routine and catch up on all the things. Smiley

Are you a morning or night owl?

I'm 100% not a morning person. I can get up early if necessary, but I'm a super grouchy mute until I've had at least 1 cup of coffee (pretty sure my husband made a zombie comment one time but you know what? words are hard early in the morning). I think I might have actually "hissed" at Perfectlybohemian one time on a girls trip a few years ago? Tongue

What does your garden grow?

I have a raised garden bed in our backyard this year so I'm growing garden beans, tomatoes, Jalapenos and bell peppers along with a couple pots of strawberries.  I have a side garden that has a fig tree and a blueberry bush as well.  Inside, I've got one of those stackable planters with Herbs in them Smiley

package 2 is coming along nicely!  Despite having guests for a whole week, they were late risers so I got to sneak in some good crafting time on my med item.  Not as much as I would have liked; I feel like I'm a bit behind the schedule I had set up in my mind but I'm still good for sending on time at this point. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

kwality570
« Reply #385 on: May 13, 2019 09:04:24 AM »

Are you a morning or night owl?
I'm definitely not a morning person. I get made fun of at our twice a year early morning work meetings because I usually look so bad and barely can talk to people.

What does your garden grow?
My garden is crochet cacti. That's about it! Smiley

I have both of my package 2s started for my partners, but I haven't made a lot of progress. I did a lot of sitting in the craft room and blankly staring at the beginning of this because I couldn't decide what I wanted to make. I'm making some progress now though and should definitely finish before the send out date.

Happy Monday and happy crafting, ya'll!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Summer6061
Summer break in full swing

Lookin' good!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #386 on: May 13, 2019 10:11:27 AM »

Morning or night owl - Id have to say more of a night owl, though ever since I had my son almost 6 years ago, I seem to be able to get up and going in the morning more easily. The only thing is that though Im up and awake, I have a harder time being productive in the morning than at night.

What does your garden grow - I dont gave much of a green thumb. My big accomplishment is that the shamrock houseplant I bought around St Pattys day is still alive.

Package 2 - Most of my crafting for both partners packages requires one major craft supply. I recently discovered that though I had plenty of that supply in stock, it was no good and it was the cause of most (if not all) of the issues I was running into while crafting. I ordered a different brand and received part of the order yesterday and am expecting the second half of the order today. Once I have all of this supply, I should be able to rock and roll!
I do already have a small done for each partner, though I may end up redoing them, well see.  Im expecting to send out on time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Procrastination is killing me slowly...I'm going to put an end to that first thing tomorrow!
ChameleonHound

Odds 'n ends are my specialty.

Beware the Platypirates and their tri-corner hats.

« Reply #387 on: May 13, 2019 03:59:38 PM »

Hi, long time no post. I wound up getting super bogged down in the project that was my original idea, decided to scrap it and am really liking the next series of ideas I've had. I will finally get to use some stash items that I've been saving for a good purpose.

Also, my garden currently grows puddles. Lots of puddles. I want it to stop raining long enough for us to get our last bits of fencing up and the garden planted! Also for it to stop being in the 40s! Blah.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whatever happened to the ongoing hoopla swaps?
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #388 on: May 14, 2019 03:39:41 PM »

Im a early bird during the week and a night owl on the weekends which is not good for my internal clock! I get up early no matter how late I stay up do Im usually quite tired and lazy on Sundays!

I have a black thumb and so my poor garden is dead

Ahhh I cant believe send outs are next week. I need to finish this week cause next week is crazy! My son is promoting from 8th grade and my daughter is graduating from high school. So Ill have family in town and we are having a party for them! Life had been crazy but I know I can done in time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mandykaye

« Reply #389 on: May 14, 2019 08:44:30 PM »

I have some spring flowers out right now,and others are coming in nicely so far. But since we're not totally clear of frost yet, I haven't been able to put in any veggies or annuals!

I have my main item finished and need to get going on the rest! I have some supplies but may need buy a few more things yet.

I've been caring for my infant nephew since last week while my SIL is in the hospital. I'M not sure how long I will be caring for him. This is totally not my area of expertise being 40 years old and no children of my own lol! I used to babysit for cousins like 20 years ago lol! But my nephew has to be fed though a feeding tube every 3 hours and I've had him round the clock the past few days... Luckily he is a pretty good baby . Wink But I am a bit paranoid so I don't get much sleep lol!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 51 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Collapsible Tier Tray
Well, Hello (Art)Dolly!
Meatless Monday: Green Tomato Pie

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...