A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,833
Currently Running With Scissors:
180 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Traveling Little Visitor Swap Round 29 Gallery!  (Read 10897 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Audania1
I really want to go to Disney World again

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #110 on: June 08, 2019 04:49:27 PM »

Yesterday was the last day of school/start of summer break! Pixel and my kiddo went to the lake for some ice cream and fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got tons of new stuff in my store!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyWyldChild?ref=ss_profile
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/audreynh/
jellybean89
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

(she/her) Ravenclaw :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: June 10, 2019 10:43:29 AM »

Lemmony has been helping me crochet!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Inselaeffchen
« Reply #112 on: June 14, 2019 02:02:27 PM »

I'm still here!! And Mr Sparkles actually gets some outings!! RL has just been rushing past somehow ... can't believe it's only 2 weeks school left this (school) year!!

Will post photos Sunday or Monday ... we're off to our Scout Group Camp tomorrow 8am and it's bedtime for me now (GMT).
THIS ROCKS   Logged
phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #113 on: June 15, 2019 09:25:52 AM »

We've had a ton of thunderstorms lately day after day. The rain stopped the other night just before sunset and left the sky such a beautiful riot of colors. Sadly, I was only able to grab a shot while driving. I tried to find a place to stop to get a pic but couldn't get to a spot in time. It faded very fast.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
LadybugsAndBumblebees

I'm so squishy!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #114 on: June 16, 2019 02:32:22 PM »

PFD, our weather here in NY, has been like that too.  Good for my flowers and keeping the temps moderate, but so aggravating to drive and go out in.   Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
ETSY SHOP: www.etsy.com/shop/LadybuggirlCrafts
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

Too blessed to be stressed! Smiley
nucks
« Reply #115 on: June 16, 2019 05:07:39 PM »

Yesterday was the last day of school/start of summer break! Pixel and my kiddo went to the lake for some ice cream and fun!

I love your haircut!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
WingsoftheWind
« Reply #116 on: June 16, 2019 07:30:44 PM »

I've been pretty busy lately as summer season is now in full swing at the park.

Recently though, Flobot came with me on a work trip, which for a park ranger a work trip usually means going to another park!

On our way to Natural Tunnel State Park in Virginia

Some nice views in the area. This part of Virginia is in the Appalachian Mountains (though about 2000ft lower elevation then where I normally am Tongue)

Of course we had some time to explore the park and naturally we had to go see the natural tunnel for which the park is named.

You start out above it and then have to hike down to the bottom of the gorge. A rail line runs though the tunnel along the bottom of the valley. In some places they didn't luck out with finding a natural tunnel and the rail company had to cut their own.

The park is also home to the start of the Wilderness Road. The Road was a trail blazed by Daniel Boone and other woodsmen in the late 1700s to help settlers expand westward. At the start of the trail and at several other places along the route, blockhouses were built (a blockhouse is basically a two-story tower, like what you'd find at the corners of a fort). These were used as trading posts/stopping places as well as safe places to camp when along the Road. The park has built a replica blockhouse and surrounding homestead.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Smeddley

« Reply #117 on: June 17, 2019 06:45:36 PM »

We're still here, though Princess Sherri is getting a little bored with the work work work work all the time, hope to do some more fun stuff soon!

I was going to try to download and share some more pictures but my computer just made a horrific sound and the screen went all weird, and I can't deal with that tonight.  So here are some directly from my phone, sorry if they end up sideways...

Public works luncheon!

Fun midwestern weather!

Flowers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Inselaeffchen
« Reply #118 on: June 18, 2019 02:03:27 PM »

A lot of things happened here, lots of sights for Mr Sparkles, but I'm not going to post it all here.

And only 12 days until Mr Sparkes (and Foxy from seeuudee) is going on his trip to WDW Orlando!! YAY!!

Sooo... I won tickets for the Wallace and Gromit Musical Marvels concert! It was great, lots of fun! And FREE! Cheesy

Last weekend he went with us to our Group Camp which was for a total of 44 Beavers, Cubs and Scouts! Plus about 8 or 9 leaders. Wink  We went to Beamish, an open air museum which has the areas split up by decades and is very interesting. Mr Sparkles even got to go into a Coal Mine! I couldn't find a miners helmet small enough though.

The Miners town had an older school building. Mr Sparkles was very interested in the fact of the proper blackboard and the pencils for the blackboards (and each table had their own little blackboards). He didn't agree with the second sentence on the board though!

We were allowed a small controlled fire pit, so that included singing. Mark, our cub leader, did nearly all the entertainment, including the "Llama Song". Wink

Loads more photos there, but I keep them all for BigBangMomma!! Cheesy

Just one last one from the weekend: Mr Sparkles really loved to drive back up from Northern England up to Scotland and enjoyed driving so close to the coast!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
BigBangMomma

@Lynx2Lancer on Instagram

« Reply #119 on: June 18, 2019 02:25:17 PM »

It looks like Mr. Sparkles is having a wonderful time! I love the one with him on his car ride. I love how his fur is flying in the wind!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."-Helen Keller

Mini 12 Days of Christmas: Waiting to Send!
LV Round 30:Hosting SusieQ!
Monoprint on Fabric Swap: Sent!
Masterboard Swap Rd  2: SIGN UP NOW!!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Caramel Candied Apple Salt Scrub
DIY Halloween Costumes
Meal Prep Monday: Fish Tacos with Green Sauce

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...