A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
148 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED -Crafting Appreciation Swap (Sign Up thru 3/20/2019; SEND OUTS 4/22/19  (Read 4106 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2019 08:29:20 AM »

I have one more thing to complete, then I am ready to send.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

audio
Nobody could do that much découpage without calling on the powers of darkness.

stay weird

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2019 08:27:47 PM »

I have one more thing to complete, then I am ready to send.
WOOP WOOP!!!

I have one small done, and one mostly done just have to do the finishing touches. The medium hasn't been started yet, but i have it all figured out in my head. just need to find a good time to pull out those craft supplies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DISCORD
Please pm me for a discord invite!
flygirl88
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2019 06:49:59 AM »

I have my medium and small done and half of another small done.  Will finish up tomorrow or the night after Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lovers of air find it exhilarating to hang poised between the illusion of immortality, and the fact of death -Alexander Chase
Onyxnox
Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2019 11:52:28 AM »

I am totally behind - my project turned out bigger than I thought, and I am trying to do two work baby projects too and was voluntold to do another poster presentation for our unit for an upcoming presentation, plus also had a couple of education days I could not miss out on... and Jim wanted to clean up the property... and we found out that our friend who has cancer is doing worse (he's now only 117 lbs - my heart is crying).  Life is a bit overwhelming too - some patients at work are getting to me too (some sad sad sad cases at work are paralleling my life).  Also I just spent a few weeks orientating a new staff - which generally is a happy thing, but this time not so much - I have a bad feeling this guy is not a team player - he actually has been outright dismissive of my advice/teaching at times - is that how someone who is not only new to the work place, but new to the entire profession behaves?Huh?  I have been engaging in lots of buttertart therapy.

Anyways - sorry for glomming my crap on you guys - I am still slogging along, but I am not where I want to be - I am thinking I may be late, but the good things is my partner is one province over and I can send it express if I am late.  Will keep you all up to date.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my blog
my pinterest

Sad Bye Bye Craftster - where else can craft addicts unite??
flygirl88
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2019 12:15:48 PM »

I am totally behind - my project turned out bigger than I thought, and I am trying to do two work baby projects too and was voluntold to do another poster presentation for our unit for an upcoming presentation, plus also had a couple of education days I could not miss out on... and Jim wanted to clean up the property... and we found out that our friend who has cancer is doing worse (he's now only 117 lbs - my heart is crying).  Life is a bit overwhelming too - some patients at work are getting to me too (some sad sad sad cases at work are paralleling my life).  Also I just spent a few weeks orientating a new staff - which generally is a happy thing, but this time not so much - I have a bad feeling this guy is not a team player - he actually has been outright dismissive of my advice/teaching at times - is that how someone who is not only new to the work place, but new to the entire profession behaves?Huh?  I have been engaging in lots of buttertart therapy.

Anyways - sorry for glomming my crap on you guys - I am still slogging along, but I am not where I want to be - I am thinking I may be late, but the good things is my partner is one province over and I can send it express if I am late.  Will keep you all up to date.

You can't pour from an empty cup.  Take care of yourself first.  No need for express delivery Smiley So sorry to hear about your friend.  Pour yourself a cup of tea and I'll cheers you across the distance.  I think it's been 9 years since we did our first swap together. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lovers of air find it exhilarating to hang poised between the illusion of immortality, and the fact of death -Alexander Chase
Onyxnox
Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2019 01:26:08 PM »

Has it really been 9 years?Huh?  LOL - you are to blame for my downhill slide into paper crafting - and stamp and die collecting Smiley  Because of you, I bought my first die cutting machine... and it was all over for me then!

I'll be fine - the dog, Jim, and some incredible friends and coworkers keep me going, even when things get dark.  Crafting, books, tea, and buttertarts help too Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my blog
my pinterest

Sad Bye Bye Craftster - where else can craft addicts unite??
audio
Nobody could do that much découpage without calling on the powers of darkness.

stay weird

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2019 01:22:13 PM »

Working on my medium today! The tricky part is done! Glad I didn't ruin it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DISCORD
Please pm me for a discord invite!
flygirl88
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2019 10:51:40 AM »

Pretty much ready to send.  I keep adding to my small project.  I'll declare it finished and then come up with a new idea a few hours later.  I have a fancy tool I've had for at least 8 years, and I've only used it once before this project.  Now I've used it twice. It was fun to make and I wonder why I've let it collect dust all of this time.  I decided to make 2 copies of one of the smalls because I liked it so much.  One for my partner and one for me. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2019 10:56:06 AM »

I am ready to send. I just need to pack everything up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Raging Sloth

Because Papier-Mache solves everything

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2019 01:11:09 PM »

Noticed that the send-out date is a Saturday so I changed it to the 22nd. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Thank you Craftster Moderators, all the crafters, the swap organizers, and all the swap buddies and friends I've made! I love you all. If you want to contact me, my facebook art page is https://m.facebook.com/ragingslothcreations/
My instageam is Overzealousopossum (Chelydra serpentina)
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...